- an undulating curve (同)undulation
- a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures); "a heat wave"
- set waves in; "she asked the hairdresser to wave her hair"
- a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon; "a wave of settlers"; "troops advancing in waves"
- one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water) (同)moving ridge
- (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth (同)undulation
- the act of signaling by a movement of the hand (同)waving, wafture
- a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- something that rises rapidly; "a wave of emotion swept over him"; "there was a sudden wave of buying before the market closed"; "a wave of conservatism in the country led by the hard right"
- a chemical process in which the direction of optical rotation of a substance is reversed from dextrorotatory to levorotary or vice versa
- abnormal condition in which an organ is turned inward or inside out (as when the upper part of the uterus is pulled into the cervical canal after childbirth)
- the layer of air near the earth is cooler than an overlying layer
- the act of turning inside out (同)eversion, everting
- a term formerly used to mean taking on the gender role of the opposite sex (同)sexual_inversion
- turning upside down; setting on end (同)upending
- (counterpoint) a variation of a melody or part in which ascending intervals are replaced by descending intervals and vice versa
- (genetics) a kind of mutation in which the order of the genes in a section of a chromosome is reversed
- the 20th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)t
- a member of the womens reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch
- a tough youth of 1950s and 1960s wearing Edwardian style clothes (同)Teddy boy
- (前後左右・上下に)『揺れる』,ひらめく,ひらひらする / (波形に)『起伏する』,うねる / (手・旗などを振って)『合図する』,手を振る;(…のために,…に向かって)手を振る《+in(to, at)+名》 / (に向かって)‘…を'振る,揺り動かす,ひらめかす《+名+at+名》 / 《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》(手・旗などを振って)〈人〉‘に'『合図する』 / ‘…を'起伏させる,うねらせる:〈頭髪〉‘を'ウエーブさせる / 『波』,波浪 / (…の)『波のような動き』,うねり《+of+名》 / (感情・景気などの一時的な)高まり,強まり;(寒暑の)急激な波《+of+名》 / (手・旗などを)振ること,振ってする合図;(…を)振ること《+of+名》 / (髪の)縮れ,ウエーブ / (光・音・電気などの)波
- 反対,転倒 / (文法で)倒置[法]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Weakly Anisotropic Noncentrosymmetric Superconductors with Radial Line Nodes and the Origin of the Anomalous Thermodynamic Data
- 反転位相素子構成による超音波スピーカの放射方位制御 (超音波)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 116(419), 1-4, 2017-01-25
- NAID 40021099710
- Preliminary report on the excess argon bearing K–feldspar from metagranite in the Brossasco–Isasca UHP Unit of Dora–Maira Massif, Italy
- Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Sciences 112(1), 36-39, 2017
- NAID 130005461021
- T wave abnormalities including Peaked T waves, Hyperacute T waves, Inverted T waves, Biphasic T waves, ‘Camel Hump’ T waves and Flattened T waves ... Inverted T waves Inverted T waves are seen in the following conditions:
- Causes of T wave inversion including triggers, underlying medical cause of T wave inversion, risk factors, and what causes T wave inversion. About Us Bookmark this page HOME SYMPTOMS DISEASES DIAGNOSIS VIDEOS ...