- to exert strenuous effort against opposition; "he struggled to get free from the rope"
- an energetic attempt to achieve something; "getting through the crowd was a real struggle"; "he fought a battle for recognition" (同)battle
- strenuous effort; "the struggle to get through the crowd exhausted her"
- make a strenuous or labored effort; "She struggled for years to survive without welfare"; "He fought for breath" (同)struggle
- the act of fighting; any contest or struggle; "a fight broke out at the hockey game"; "there was fighting in the streets"; "the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap" (同)fighting, combat, scrap
- a boxing or wrestling match; "the fight was on television last night"
- an intense verbal dispute; "a violent fight over the bill is expected in the Senate"
- fight against or resist strongly; "The senator said he would oppose the bill"; "Dont fight it!" (同)oppose, fight_back, fight down, defend
- conflict between social or economic classes (especially between the capitalist and proletariat classes) (同)class war, class warfare
- a person who struggles with difficulties or with great effort
- engaged in a struggle to overcome especially poverty or obscurity; "a financially struggling theater"; "struggling artists"
- 『もがく』,あがく / 『戦う』,奮闘する / 《a~》『非常な努力』,奮闘 / 『戦い』,闘争
- 〈両者・数人が〉『戦う』,格闘する,殴り合い(取っ組み合い)のけんかをする;激しく口論する / …‘と'『戦う』 / 〈戦い〉‘を'交える,〈決闘など〉‘を'戦う / …‘を'制圧(克服)しようとする / 〈犬など〉‘を'戦わせる / 〈軍艦・軍隊など〉‘を'指揮する,操縦する / 〈C〉(…との)『戦い』,戦闘;格闘《+『against』(『with』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…との)奮闘,闘争(struggle)《+『for』(『with』,『against』)+『名』》 / (また『fighting spirit』)〈U〉『闘志』,ファイト / 〈C〉(…についての)論争,口論《+『over』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(特にボクシングの)試合,勝負
- 戦闘;好戦的な(warlike) 戦い, 戦闘; (形容詞的) 戦闘（用）の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The psychological consequences of weight change trajectories: Evidence from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Carr D, Jaffe K.SourceDepartment of Sociology and Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, Rutgers University, 112 Paterson Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, United States.
- Economics and human biology.Econ Hum Biol.2012 Dec;10(4):419-30. Epub 2012 Apr 28.
- We use quantitative and qualitative data to explore the psychological impact of weight change among American adults. Using data from the Midlife Development in the United States (MIDUS) study, a survey of more than 3000 adults ages 25-74 in 1995, we contrast underweight, normal weight, overweight, o
- PMID 22580044
- Rural food insecurity in the United States as an overlooked site of struggle in health communication.
- Ramadurai V, Sharf BF, Sharkey JR.Sourcea Department of Communication , Texas A & M University.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2012 Nov;27(8):794-805. Epub 2012 Feb 13.
- This article indicates the need for health communication scholars to attend to the growing national problem of rural food insecurity. A review of the health communication literature reveals that food insecurity and rural health overall are research issues that have been overlooked. Using the Culture
- PMID 22329342
- The food and weight combat. A problematic fight for the elite combat sports athlete.
- Pettersson S, Pipping Ekström M, Berg CM.SourceDepartment of Food and Nutrition, and Sport Science, University of Gothenburg, Box 320, 405 30 Göteborg, Sweden.
- Appetite.Appetite.2012 Oct;59(2):234-42. Epub 2012 May 17.
- Weight reduction in athletes is motivated by optimisation of performance, aesthetic reasons or to achieve a pre-designated weight. Previous research has shown that dietary restraint and short term weight regulation frequently takes place among combat sports athletes such as wrestlers and judokas. Th
- PMID 22609334
- A Posthumous Return from Exile: The Legacy of an Anticolonial Religious Leader in Today's Vietnam
- Hoskins Janet
- Southeast Asian Studies 1(2), 213-246, 2012-08-31
- … This paperargues that his most important contribution lay in formulating a utopian project tosupport the struggle for independence by providing a religiously based repertoireof concepts to imagine national autonomy, and a separate apparatus of power toachieve it. …
- NAID 110009443401
- REFUGEES, RESETTLEMENT, AND LAND AND RESOURCE CONFLICTS:THE POLITICS OF IDENTITY AMONG !XUN AND KHWE SAN IN NORTHEASTERN NAMIBIA
- Robert K. HITCHCOCK
- African study monographs 33(2), 73-132, 2012-06-30
- … In part because of the ways in which !Xun and Khwe San identities were constructed over time by settlers, academics, policy-makers, the South African Defense Force, the colonial and post-colonial state, and San themselves, the people of Tsumkwe West, later, the N≠a Jaqna Conservancy, have had to struggle against other groups and the state for the stake in their land and resources. …
- NAID 110009442956
- ストラッグルでは老若男女問わず、キックボクシングを安心して学べる環境を整えてい ます。随時入会受付中。見学はお気軽にどうぞ。
- ミュージック＆カルチャーをテーマに洋服から小物、雑貨、写真やポスター、 書籍に至る まで独自の視点で枠に捕らわれずにセレクトされたアイテムを始めココでしか手に入ら ないエクスクルーシブな限 定アイテム等、幅広く充実したラインナップで展開される ...