- have or establish a relationship to; "She relates well to her peers"
- be in a relationship with; "How are these two observations related?" (同)interrelate
- give an account of; "The witness related the events"
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport" (同)link, link up, join, unite
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms" (同)link, tie, link up
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes dont connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift" (同)interest, occupy, worry
- an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction" (同)care, fear
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "its a major worry" (同)worry, headache, vexation
- a feeling of sympathy for someone or something; "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
- something that interests you because it is important or affects you; "the safety of the ship is the captains concern"
- having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status; "an associate member"; "an associate professor"
- a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
- a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
- any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all" (同)tie_in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect
- refer to; "he referenced his colleagues work" (同)cite
- the act of referring or consulting; "reference to an encyclopedia produced the answer" (同)consultation
- the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to; "the extension of `satellite of Mars is the set containing only Demos and Phobos" (同)denotation, extension
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to; "he carried an armful of references back to his desk"; "he spent hours looking for the source of that quotation" (同)source
- the relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to; "he argued that reference is a consequence of conditioned reflexes"
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" (同)connexion, connectedness
- a connecting shape (同)connexion, link
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable" (同)link, connectedness
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta" (同)connexion
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didnt have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" (同)connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage
- being connected either logically or causally or by shared characteristics ; "painting and the related arts"; "school-related activities"; "related to micelle formation is the...ability of detergent actives to congregate at oil-water interfaces" (同)related to
- (…に)〈事件・事情など〉‘を'『物語る』《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (…と)…‘を'『関係させる』,結びつける《+『名』+『to(with)』+『名』》 / 〈物・事が〉(…に)関係がある,かかわる《+『to(with)』+『名(wh・節・句)』》 / (…に)〈人が〉なじむ,順応する《+『to』+『名』》
- 〈2個の物〉'を'『連結する』,結びつける;(…と)…'を'結合する電話でつなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《受動態で》(…と)…'を'『関係させる』,親類関係にする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…'を'連想する,結びつけて考える《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈物・事柄などが〉(…と)関連している,つながる《+『with』+『名』(『wh-節』)》 / 〈交通機関が〉(…と)連絡(接続)している《+『with』+『名』》
- 〈物・事が〉…‘に'『関係する』,かかわる,影響する / 《しばしば受動態で》〈事が〉〈人〉‘に'『関心を持たせる』,'を'心配させる / 〈小説などが〉…‘に'ついて書かれている(受動態にできない) / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『関係』,利害関係《+『in』(『with』)+『名』》;《しばしば複数形で》関係のある事柄,関心事 / 〈U〉(…に対する)『関心』,懸念,心配《+『about』(『over,for,at』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉事業,営業,会社,商会(firm);財閥,コンツェルン / 〈U〉重大な関係,重要性
- 〈人〉'を'(…の)『仲間に加える』,(…に)連合させる《+『名』〈人〉+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)…'を'結びつけて考える(起こす)《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)『仲間になる』,交際する《+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)合体する,提携する《+『with』+『名』》 / 『仲間』,『同僚』;組合員 / 準会員 / 付属物;連想されるもの / 連合した;仲間の,同僚の / 補助の,準…
- 〈U〉(…へ)『言及すること』,(…の)話に触れること《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉言及した事柄 / 〈U〉(…を)『参照すること』,参考《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉(本などの)出典,参考書;(出典などの)注記 / 〈C〉(人物・才能などの)証明書;身元保証人,照会先
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Insight into the binding modes and inhibition mechanisms of adamantyl-based 1,3-disubstituted urea inhibitors in the active site of the human soluble epoxide hydrolase.
- Chen H1, Zhang Y, Ye C, Feng TT, Han JG.Author information 1a National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory , University of Science and Technology of China , Hefei 230029 , P.R. China .AbstractSoluble epoxide hydrolase (sEH) is a promising new target for treating hypertension and inflammation. Considerable efforts have been devoted to develop novel inhibitors. In this study, the binding modes and interaction mechanisms of a series of adamantyl-based 1,3-disubstituted urea inhibitors were investigated by molecular docking, molecular dynamics simulations, binding free energy calculations, and binding energy decomposition analysis. Based on binding affinity, the most favorable binding mode was determined for each inhibitor. The calculation results indicate that the total binding free energy (ΔGTOT, the sum of enthalpy ΔGMM-GB/SA, and entropy -TΔS) presents a good correlation with the experimental inhibitory activity (IC50, r(2) = .99). The van der Waals energy contributes most to the total binding free energy (ΔGTOT). A detailed discussion on the interactions between inhibitors and those residues located in the active pocket is made based on hydrogen bond and binding modes analysis. According to binding energy decomposition, the residues Asp333 and Trp334 contribute the most to binding free energy in all systems. Furthermore, Hip523 plays a major role in determining this class of inhibitor-binding orientations. Combined with the results of hydrogen bond analysis and binding free energy, we believe that the conserved hydrogen bonds play a role only in anchoring the inhibitors to the exact site for binding and the number of hydrogen bonds may not directly relate to the binding free energy. The results we obtained will provide valuable information for the design of high potency sEH inhibitors.
- Journal of biomolecular structure & dynamics.J Biomol Struct Dyn.2014 Aug;32(8):1231-47. doi: 10.1080/07391102.2013.812981. Epub 2013 Jul 1.
- Soluble epoxide hydrolase (sEH) is a promising new target for treating hypertension and inflammation. Considerable efforts have been devoted to develop novel inhibitors. In this study, the binding modes and interaction mechanisms of a series of adamantyl-based 1,3-disubstituted urea inhibitors were
- PMID 23815795
- A review of the effects of the cell environment physicochemical nanoarchitecture on stem cell commitment.
- Das RK1, Zouani OF2.Author information 1Institute for Molecules and Materials, Radboud University, Heyendaalseweg 135, 6525 AJ Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Electronic address: email@example.comAVEGEM, Parc Unitec 1, 2 Allée du Doyen Georges Brus, 33600 Pessac, France. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractPhysicochemical features of a cell nanoenvironment exert important influence on stem cell behavior and include the influence of matrix elasticity and topography on differentiation processes. The presence of growth factors such as TGF-β and BMPs on these matrices provides chemical cues and thus plays vital role in directing eventual stem cell fate. Engineering of functional biomimetic scaffolds that present programmed spatio-temporal physical and chemical signals to stem cells holds great promise in stem cell therapy. Progress in this field requires tacit understanding of the mechanistic aspects of cell-environment nanointeractions, so that they can be manipulated and exploited for the design of sophisticated next generation biomaterials. In this review, we report and discuss the evolution of these processes and pathways in the context of matrix adhesion as they might relate to stemness and stem cell differentiation. Super-resolution microscopy and single-molecule methods for in vitro nano-manipulation are helping to identify and characterize the molecules and mechanics of structural transitions within stem cells and matrices. All these advances facilitate research toward understanding of stem cell niche and consequently to developing new class of biomaterials helping the "used biomaterials" for applications in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2014 Jul;35(20):5278-5293. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2014.03.044. Epub 2014 Apr 12.
- Physicochemical features of a cell nanoenvironment exert important influence on stem cell behavior and include the influence of matrix elasticity and topography on differentiation processes. The presence of growth factors such as TGF-β and BMPs on these matrices provides chemical cues and thus play
- PMID 24720880
- Direct-to-Consumer Antidepressant Advertising and Consumers' Optimistic Bias about the Future Risk of Depression: The Moderating Role of Advertising Skepticism.
- Park JS1, Ju I, Kim KE.Author information 1a College of Communication and Information , University of Tennessee-Knoxville.AbstractAlthough exposure to direct-to-consumer prescription drug advertising (DTCA) is reported to influence the public's beliefs about diseases, no research has investigated how DTCA may affect the extent of consumers' optimistic bias about the future risk of diseases. Based on a survey with members of an online consumer panel (n = 699), the current study revealed that: (a) Consumers exhibited a tendency to believe they were at less risk of developing clinical depression in the future than their peers, demonstrating an optimistic bias. (b) Exposure to antidepressant DTCA acted to reduce the extent of such bias, especially when consumers were less skeptical of prescription drug advertising. When consumers were highly skeptical, DTCA exposure did not significantly relate to the extent of optimistic bias. (c) Once formed, the extent of optimistic bias negatively related to consumers' intention to seek information about depression. Implications of the research for the theory and practice of DTCA were discussed.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2014 Jul;29(6):586-97. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2013.785318. Epub 2013 Jun 21.
- Although exposure to direct-to-consumer prescription drug advertising (DTCA) is reported to influence the public's beliefs about diseases, no research has investigated how DTCA may affect the extent of consumers' optimistic bias about the future risk of diseases. Based on a survey with members of an
- PMID 23790180
- Ecological implications of altered fish foraging after exposure to an antidepressant pharmaceutical.
- Hedgespeth ML1, Nilsson PA2, Berglund O2.Author information 1Department of Biology/Aquatic Ecology, Lund University, Ecology Building, 22362 Lund, Sweden. Electronic address: Melanie.Hedgespeth@biol.lu.se.2Department of Biology/Aquatic Ecology, Lund University, Ecology Building, 22362 Lund, Sweden.AbstractPharmaceutical residues are increasingly detected in environmental and biological samples, some at levels known to adversely affect non-target organisms; however, less is known of how these organism-level effects relate to the ecology of aquatic systems. Foraging processes may be used as behavioral endpoints that link effects on individuals to the population and community levels, enabling risk assessment of environmental contaminants at larger ecological scales. In this study, we performed feeding trials using juvenile Eurasian perch (Perca fluviatilis) exposed to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) sertraline to test the hypothesis that sertraline alters foraging ecology of the fish in terms of their functional response. We found an exposure-dependent decrease in feeding with increasing sertraline concentrations. Further experiments revealed that feeding rates decrease at both low and high prey densities, indicating effects on both attack rate and handling time, respectively. Because the functional response can shape consumer-resource dynamics, such effects may alter the stability of predator-prey systems and consequently, community structure.
- Aquatic toxicology (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Aquat Toxicol.2014 Jun;151:84-7. doi: 10.1016/j.aquatox.2013.12.011. Epub 2013 Dec 17.
- Pharmaceutical residues are increasingly detected in environmental and biological samples, some at levels known to adversely affect non-target organisms; however, less is known of how these organism-level effects relate to the ecology of aquatic systems. Foraging processes may be used as behavioral
- PMID 24380369
- Bilingualism's Influence on Cognitive Ability
- LEE Bradford
- 福井工業大学研究紀要, 352-358, 2015-08-07
- … The present research into bilingualism focuses on the aspect of executive control (EC) and how it can relate to cognitive ability. …
- NAID 120005642498
- New Paradigm: Business Anthropology and Glo-cal Management
- Motofusa MURAYAMA,村山 元英
- 千葉大学経済研究 30(1), 1-29, 2015-06-24
- … of both the individualand organizational behaviors to perceive the core values orphilosophies of corporate culture at the ba, or on-site.The four definitions of"glo-cal ba management"can be summarizedin the following: conflict but balance theory, ecological evolution theory,creative theory out of chaos, integrating different others in oneself theory.They reflect those differences in the research sources uncovered atthe sites, which relate to the different periods and sites of the fieldworkand the subjects and research environments.欧文抄録:p.95 …
- NAID 120005619667
- Variation of antioxidative activity and growth enhancement of Brassicaceae induced by low-pressure oxygen plasma
- Ono Reoto,Hayashi Nobuya
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S2), 06GD03, 2015-06-02
- … The plant growth enhancement induced by the active oxygen species would relate to an antioxidative activity, which is one of the biological responses. …
- NAID 150000110753
- マゾヒズムとサディズムの暴力性 : バタイユにおけるその解決
- 宮澤 由歌,ミヤザワ ユカ,Miyazawa Yuka
- 年報人間科学 36, 89-102, 2015-03-31
- … Bataille's explanations are special insofar as they relate to violence and eroticism in human beings. …
- NAID 120005550102
- 楽天市場-「relate」検索結果です。楽天市場は、セールや送料無料など取扱商品数が日本最大級のインターネット通販サイト・オンラインショッピングコミュニティです。(標準順 写真付き一覧)
- 楽天市場:WALKのブランドカテゴリ【メンズ】 > Relate（リレート） バッグ一覧。楽天WALK：overwhelmのシンプル＆きれいめメンズカジュアル！listener、anelloなどの人気バッグブランド、ebonyeyes、raguelレディースアイテムも揃って ...
- 案じさせる、心配させる(about, for, to)
- Because TNAs are common, especially among elderly people, we were concerned that patients would not be able to reliably recall TNA symptoms long after the event.(TNAsは老人で一般的なので、脳卒中のずっと前にあったTNA症状を確実に想起することができないであろう事が心配であった)
- Because of the concern about possible complications, temperature <32°C was not explored in this pilot trial.
- The presence of pleuritic, positional chest pain and the characteristic pericardial friction rub implicate the presence of acute pericarditis.(PHD.338)
- During this "gap" or "window" period, anti-HBc may represent the only serologic evidence of current or recent HBV infection, and blood containing anti-HBc in the absence of HBsAg and anti-HBs has been implicated in the development of transfusion-associated hepatitis B.(HIM.1934)
- Cutaneous reaction s are the most common form of adverse drug reactions, with ampicillin, amoxicillin, penicillin, and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole being the most commonly implicated drugs. (NEL.990)(皮膚反応が薬の副作用の最も一般的な形であり、アンピシリン、アモキシシリン、ペニシリン、およびST合剤が最も一般的に関与している。(意訳))
- bind, concern, connect, connection, correlation, germane, interplay, link, pertain, pertinent, referable, relate, relation, relationship, respect
- idea of reference 関係念慮
- associate, association, attach, bearing, bench mark, benchmark, canonical, cf., connection, correlate, correlation, criteria, criterion, implication, inquire, inquiry, link, measure, mention, pertinent, refer, referral, relate, relation, relationship, relative, relevance, relevant, standard
- second cancer、second malignancy、second neoplasm、second primary cancer、second primary neoplasm
- CGRP receptor