- (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups; "international relations"
- an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
- an act of narration; "he was the hero according to his own relation"; "his endless recounting of the incident eventually became unbearable" (同)telling, recounting
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; "you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association"
- (chemistry) any process of combination (especially in solution) that depends on relatively weak chemical bonding
- a relation resulting from interaction or dependence; "flints were found in association with the prehistoric remains of the bear"; "the host is not always injured by association with a parasite"
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; "his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break"
- the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association" (同)connection, connexion
- (ecology) a group of organisms (plants and animals) that live together in a certain geographical region and constitute a community with a few dominant species
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; "he joined the Modern Language Association"
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport" (同)link, link up, join, unite
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms" (同)link, tie, link up
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes dont connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift" (同)interest, occupy, worry
- an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction" (同)care, fear
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "its a major worry" (同)worry, headache, vexation
- a feeling of sympathy for someone or something; "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
- something that interests you because it is important or affects you; "the safety of the ship is the captains concern"
- having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status; "an associate member"; "an associate professor"
- a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
- a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
- any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all" (同)tie_in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect
- refer to; "he referenced his colleagues work" (同)cite
- the act of referring or consulting; "reference to an encyclopedia produced the answer" (同)consultation
- the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to; "the extension of `satellite of Mars is the set containing only Demos and Phobos" (同)denotation, extension
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to; "he carried an armful of references back to his desk"; "he spent hours looking for the source of that quotation" (同)source
- the relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to; "he argued that reference is a consequence of conditioned reflexes"
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" (同)connexion, connectedness
- a connecting shape (同)connexion, link
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable" (同)link, connectedness
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta" (同)connexion
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didnt have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" (同)connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- the legal relation that exists when one person justifiably places reliance on another whose aid or protection is sought in some matter
- the responsibility of an executor (or administrator) of an estate to act in the best interests of the heir
- the responsibility of a trustee to act in the best interests of the beneficiary
- mutual dealings or connections or communications among persons or groups (同)dealings
- (またrelationship)〈U〉『関係』,関連 / 〈U〉血縁関係,親族関係 / 〈C〉親類,親戚 / 《複数形で》(個人・組織・国などの,相互の)利害関係《+『between』(『with』)+『名』》 / 《文》〈U〉話すこと;〈C〉話,物語
- 〈U〉(…との)『交際』,付き合い《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…との)『連合』,『共同』,関連《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉組合,協会,会社 / 〈U〉連想;〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》連想されるもの
- 〈2個の物〉'を'『連結する』,結びつける;(…と)…'を'結合する電話でつなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《受動態で》(…と)…'を'『関係させる』,親類関係にする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…'を'連想する,結びつけて考える《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈物・事柄などが〉(…と)関連している,つながる《+『with』+『名』(『wh-節』)》 / 〈交通機関が〉(…と)連絡(接続)している《+『with』+『名』》
- 〈物・事が〉…‘に'『関係する』,かかわる,影響する / 《しばしば受動態で》〈事が〉〈人〉‘に'『関心を持たせる』,'を'心配させる / 〈小説などが〉…‘に'ついて書かれている(受動態にできない) / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『関係』,利害関係《+『in』(『with』)+『名』》;《しばしば複数形で》関係のある事柄,関心事 / 〈U〉(…に対する)『関心』,懸念,心配《+『about』(『over,for,at』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉事業,営業,会社,商会(firm);財閥,コンツェルン / 〈U〉重大な関係,重要性
- 〈人〉'を'(…の)『仲間に加える』,(…に)連合させる《+『名』〈人〉+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)…'を'結びつけて考える(起こす)《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)『仲間になる』,交際する《+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)合体する,提携する《+『with』+『名』》 / 『仲間』,『同僚』;組合員 / 準会員 / 付属物;連想されるもの / 連合した;仲間の,同僚の / 補助の,準…
- 〈U〉(…へ)『言及すること』,(…の)話に触れること《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉言及した事柄 / 〈U〉(…を)『参照すること』,参考《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉(本などの)出典,参考書;(出典などの)注記 / 〈C〉(人物・才能などの)証明書;身元保証人,照会先
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Lower bone mineral density in Somali women living in Sweden compared with African-Americans.
- Demeke T1, El-Gawad GA, Osmancevic A, Gillstedt M, Landin-Wilhelmsen K.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):208. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0208-5. Epub 2015 Feb 19.
- Vitamin D deficiency can lead to osteomalacia. Bone mineral density was lower in Somali women, living in Sweden, in relation to both the American and the African-American reference populations. The majority, 73 %, had vitamin D deficiency, and supplementation should be considered to prevent from os
- PMID 25693756
- A potent anticancer agent of shikonin derivative targeting tubulin.
- Baloch SK1, Ma L, Xu GH, Bai LF, Zhao H, Tang CY, Pang YJ, Yang RW, Wang XM, Lu GH, Yang YH.
- Chirality.Chirality.2015 Dec;27(3):274-80. doi: 10.1002/chir.22425. Epub 2015 Feb 6.
- In this study, a shikonin ester derivative, compound , was selected to evaluate its anticancer activities and we found that compound exhibited better antitubulin activities against the human HepG2 cell line with an IC50 value of 1.097 μM. Furthermore, the inhibition of tubulin polymerization resu
- PMID 25663187
- Phytochemical profile of commercially available food plant powders: their potential role in healthier food reformulations.
- Neacsu M1, Vaughan N2, Raikos V2, Multari S2, Duncan GJ3, Duthie GG2, Russell WR2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jul 15;179:159-69. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.01.128. Epub 2015 Feb 4.
- Reformulation of existing processed food or formulation of new foods using natural products (plant-based) will inherently confer to new products with less calories, fat, salt, phosphates and other synthetic components, and higher amounts of fibre, antioxidants, vitamins and other beneficial componen
- PMID 25722150
- Expanding pedestrian injury risk to the body region level: how to model passive safety systems in pedestrian injury risk functions.
- Niebuhr T1, Junge M, Achmus S.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2015 Jul 4;16(5):519-31. doi: 10.1080/15389588.2014.973490. Epub 2015 Jan 28.
- OBJECTIVE: Assessment of the effectiveness of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) plays a crucial role in accident research. A common way to evaluate the effectiveness of new systems is to determine the potentials for injury severity reduction. Because injury risk functions describe the probab
- PMID 25438030
- Difference Between Dormant Conduction Sites Revealed by Adenosine Triphosphate Provocation and Unipolar Pace-Capture Sites Along the Ablation Line After Pulmonary Vein Isolation
- 記憶の神経解剖学的ネットワークと健忘 : 視床からの視点 (特集 視床と高次脳機能)
- イタリア式簿記と株式会社 : 日記帳の位置付けによせて
- 案じさせる、心配させる(about, for, to)
- Because TNAs are common, especially among elderly people, we were concerned that patients would not be able to reliably recall TNA symptoms long after the event.(TNAsは老人で一般的なので、脳卒中のずっと前にあったTNA症状を確実に想起することができないであろう事が心配であった)
- Because of the concern about possible complications, temperature <32°C was not explored in this pilot trial.
- The presence of pleuritic, positional chest pain and the characteristic pericardial friction rub implicate the presence of acute pericarditis.(PHD.338)
- During this "gap" or "window" period, anti-HBc may represent the only serologic evidence of current or recent HBV infection, and blood containing anti-HBc in the absence of HBsAg and anti-HBs has been implicated in the development of transfusion-associated hepatitis B.(HIM.1934)
- Cutaneous reaction s are the most common form of adverse drug reactions, with ampicillin, amoxicillin, penicillin, and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole being the most commonly implicated drugs. (NEL.990)(皮膚反応が薬の副作用の最も一般的な形であり、アンピシリン、アモキシシリン、ペニシリン、およびST合剤が最も一般的に関与している。(意訳))
- bind, concern, connect, connection, correlation, germane, interplay, link, pertain, pertinent, referable, relate, relation, relationship, respect
- idea of reference 関係念慮
- associate, association, attach, bearing, bench mark, benchmark, canonical, cf., connection, correlate, correlation, criteria, criterion, implication, inquire, inquiry, link, measure, mention, pertinent, refer, referral, relate, relation, relationship, relative, relevance, relevant, standard