- cause to be attached
- be attached; be in contact with
- become attached; "The spiders thread attached to the window sill"
- having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status; "an associate member"; "an associate professor"
- a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
- a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
- any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all" (同)tie_in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect
- refer to; "he referenced his colleagues work" (同)cite
- the act of referring or consulting; "reference to an encyclopedia produced the answer" (同)consultation
- the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to; "the extension of `satellite of Mars is the set containing only Demos and Phobos" (同)denotation, extension
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to; "he carried an armful of references back to his desk"; "he spent hours looking for the source of that quotation" (同)source
- the relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to; "he argued that reference is a consequence of conditioned reflexes"
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" (同)connexion, connectedness
- a connecting shape (同)connexion, link
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable" (同)link, connectedness
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta" (同)connexion
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didnt have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" (同)connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- the means of connection between things linked in series (同)nexus
- a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data (同)data link
- a fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction" (同)linkup, tie, tie-in
- (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete; "a relative stranger" (同)comparative
- an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus) (同)congener, congenator, congeneric
- a person related by blood or marriage; "police are searching for relatives of the deceased"; "he has distant relations back in New Jersey" (同)relation
- be present or associated with an event or entity; "French fries come with the hamburger"; "heart attacks are accompanied by distruction of heart tissue"; "fish usually goes with white wine"; "this kind of vein accompanies certain arteries" (同)accompany, come with, go with
- a military attache who is a commissioned or warrant officer in an army
- a military attache who is a commissioned or warrant officer in a navy
- an attache who is a specialist in military matters
- used of buildings joined by common sidewalls; "a block of attached houses"
- associated in an exclusive sexual relationship (同)committed
- fond and affectionate; "she was very attached to her father"
- (…に)…'を'『つける』,『取りつける』,はりつける《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)…'を'所属させる,付属させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)〈サインなど〉'を'添える《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)〈重要性・意味など〉'を'置く,帰する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (法律用語で)…'を'逮捕する;…'を'差し押える / (…に)付着する,所属する(belong)《+『to』+『名』》
- 〈人〉'を'(…の)『仲間に加える』,(…に)連合させる《+『名』〈人〉+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)…'を'結びつけて考える(起こす)《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)『仲間になる』,交際する《+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)合体する,提携する《+『with』+『名』》 / 『仲間』,『同僚』;組合員 / 準会員 / 付属物;連想されるもの / 連合した;仲間の,同僚の / 補助の,準…
- 〈U〉(…へ)『言及すること』,(…の)話に触れること《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉言及した事柄 / 〈U〉(…を)『参照すること』,参考《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉(本などの)出典,参考書;(出典などの)注記 / 〈C〉(人物・才能などの)証明書;身元保証人,照会先
- (鎖の)『輪』,環 / 鎖のようにつながったソーセージの一節 / (…と)つなぐ物(人),(…との)きずな,つながり《+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《複数形で》=cuff links / …‘を'『つなぎ合わせる』,連結する;(…と)…‘を'つなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / (…と)結合する,つながる《+[『up』(『together』)]『with』+『名』》
- 『関係のある』,関連した / 『比較上の』,相対的の / 相互の,相関的な / (文法で)関係を表す / 親類,親戚 / 関係詞,(特に)関係代名詞
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Improved detection limits of protein optical fiber biosensors coated with gold nanoparticles.
- Lepinay S, Staff A, Ianoul A, Albert J.Author information Department of Electronics, Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Canada K1S 5B6; Department of Chemistry, Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Canada K1S 5B6. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe study presented herein investigates a novel arrangement of fiber-optic biosensors based on a tilted fiber Bragg grating (TFBG) coated with noble metal nanoparticles, either gold nanocages (AuNC) or gold nanospheres (AuNS). The biosensors constructed for this study demonstrated increased specificity and lowered detection limits for the target protein than a reference sensor without gold nanoparticles. The sensing film was fabricated by a series of thin-film and monolayer depositions to attach the gold nanoparticles to the surface of the TFBG using only covalent bonds. Though the gold nanoparticle integration had not yet been optimized for the most efficient coverage with minimum number of nanoparticles, binding AuNS and AuNC to the TFBG biosensor decreased the minimum detected target concentrations from 90 nM for the reference sensor, to 11 pM and 8 pM respectively. This improvement of minimum detection is the result of a reduced non-specific absorption onto the gold nanoparticles (by functionalization of the external surface of the gold nanoparticles), and of an optical field enhancement due to coupling between the photonic modes of the optical fiber and the localized surface plasmon resonances (LSPR) of the gold nanoparticles. This coupling also increased the sensitivity of the TFBG biosensor to changes in its local environment. The dissociation constant (Kd) of the target protein was also characterized with our sensing platform and found to be in good agreement with that of previous studies.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Feb 15;52:337-44. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.08.058. Epub 2013 Sep 14.
- The study presented herein investigates a novel arrangement of fiber-optic biosensors based on a tilted fiber Bragg grating (TFBG) coated with noble metal nanoparticles, either gold nanocages (AuNC) or gold nanospheres (AuNS). The biosensors constructed for this study demonstrated increased specific
- PMID 24080213
- The role of personal values in Chinese consumers' food consumption decisions. A case study of healthy drinks.
- Lee PY1, Lusk K1, Mirosa M1, Oey I2.Author information 1Department of Food Science, University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin 9054, New Zealand.2Department of Food Science, University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin 9054, New Zealand. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractDifferences in culture, language, and behavior between Chinese and Western consumers make entering the Chinese market a challenge. Chinese consumers may desire similar product features (e.g. brand name, quality, and flavor) to Western consumers but the value that consumers attach to the same product may differ cross-nationally. Besides values, an understanding of desired product attributes and the consequences linking to these values is also important. To the authors' knowledge, there is no published scientific research that investigates how personal values influence Chinese consumers' food consumption decisions. The aim of this research was to identify the links among product attributes, consequences of these attributes, and personal values associated with healthy drink consumption decisions within the Chinese market. Specifically, this research employed means-end chain theory and used association pattern technique (APT) as the main data collection technique to identify these links. Focus groups (n=6) were held in Hangzhou, China to identify the important attributes and consequences involved in the consumption decisions of healthy drinks. These attributes and consequences along with Schwartz's 10 basic values were used to construct the matrices included in the APT survey. A total of 600 APT surveys were administered in six different companies in Hangzhou, with 570 returned. Construction of the hierarchical value map (HVM) identified four of Schwartz's personal values influencing Chinese consumers' healthy drink consumption decisions: security, hedonism, benevolence, and self-direction. Food safety was the foremost concern for Chinese consumers when choosing healthy drinks. Chinese consumers also sought a good tasting and nutritious drink that was good value for money. Results from this study provide food marketers with an in-depth understanding of Chinese consumers' healthy drink consumption decisions. Implications and recommendations are provided that will assist food marketers to effectively enact marketing strategies in China.
- Appetite.Appetite.2014 Feb;73:95-104. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2013.11.001. Epub 2013 Nov 11.
- Differences in culture, language, and behavior between Chinese and Western consumers make entering the Chinese market a challenge. Chinese consumers may desire similar product features (e.g. brand name, quality, and flavor) to Western consumers but the value that consumers attach to the same product
- PMID 24231428
- Novel porous Al2O3-SiO2-TiO2 bone grafting materials: Formation and characterization.
- Naga SM, El-Kady AM, El-Maghraby HF, Awaad M, Detsch R, Boccaccini AR.Author information 1Department of Ceramics, National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt.AbstractThe present article deals with the development of 3D porous scaffolds for bone grafting. They were prepared based on rapid fluid infiltration of Al2O3-SiO2 sol into a polyethylene non-woven fabric template structure. Titanium dioxide in concentration equal to 5 wt% was added to the Al2O3-SiO2 mixture to produce Al2O3-SiO2-TiO2 composite scaffolds. The prepared scaffolds are characterized by means of X-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscopy and three-point bending test techniques. The bioactivity of the produced bodies is discussed, including the in vitro and in vivo assessments. The produced scaffolds exhibit mean total porosity of 66.0% and three-point bending strength of 7.1 MPa. In vitro studies showed that MG-63 osteoblast-like cells attach and spread on the scaffolds surfaces. Furthermore, cells grew through the scaffolds and start to produce extra-cellular matrix. Additionally, in vivo studies revealed the ability of the porous scaffolds to regenerate bone tissue in femur defects of albino rats 5 months post surgery. Histological analysis showed that the defect is almost entirely filled with new bone. The formed bone is characterized as a mature bone. The produced bone grafts are intended to be used as bone substitute or bone filler as their degradation products caused no inflammatory effects.
- Journal of biomaterials applications.J Biomater Appl.2014 Feb;28(6):813-24. doi: 10.1177/0885328213483634. Epub 2013 Apr 16.
- The present article deals with the development of 3D porous scaffolds for bone grafting. They were prepared based on rapid fluid infiltration of Al2O3-SiO2 sol into a polyethylene non-woven fabric template structure. Titanium dioxide in concentration equal to 5 wt% was added to the Al2O3-SiO2 mixtur
- PMID 23594680
- pH changes the aggregation propensity of amyloid-β without altering the monomer conformation.
- Bhowmik D, Maclaughlin CM, Chandrakesan M, Ramesh P, Venkatramani R, Walker GC, Maiti S.Author information Department of Chemistry, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005, India. email@example.com.AbstractDecoupling conformational changes from aggregation will help us understand amyloids better. Here we attach Alzheimer's amyloid-β1-40 monomers to silver nanoparticles, preventing their aggregation, and study their conformation under aggregation-favoring conditions using SERS. Surprisingly, the α-helical character of the peptide remains unchanged between pH 10.5 and 5.5, while the solubility changes >100×. Amyloid aggregation can therefore start without significant conformational changes.
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP.Phys Chem Chem Phys.2014 Jan 21;16(3):885-9. doi: 10.1039/c3cp54151g. Epub 2013 Nov 29.
- Decoupling conformational changes from aggregation will help us understand amyloids better. Here we attach Alzheimer's amyloid-β1-40 monomers to silver nanoparticles, preventing their aggregation, and study their conformation under aggregation-favoring conditions using SERS. Surprisingly, the α-he
- PMID 24292856
- 中国雲南省ラフ族女性の遠隔地婚出: ラフ社会における結婚との関わりに着目して
- 堀江 未央
- 東南アジア研究 52(1), 52-81, 2014-07-31
- … As a result, Lahu men have begun to attach greater importance to official marriage registration. …
- NAID 110009808846
- 山岡 潤一,寛 康明
- 情報処理学会研究報告. EC, エンタテインメントコンピューティング 2014-EC-32(5), 1-6, 2014-05-30
- dePENd2.0 は振動アクチュエータによる牽引力を用いたスケッチ支援のためのペン型デバイスである.リニア方向に振動するアクチュエータの加速度を非対称にすることで,任意の方向に仮想的な牽引力を発生させることができる.本研究では振動アクチュエータを 4 台配置したペングリップ型デバイスを用いることで,ペンを任意の方向に牽引したり回転させる.場所の制限なく使用できるので,予めコンピュータに入力した絵 …
- NAID 110009784631
- 大島 浩明,冨山 清升,オオシマ ヒロアキ,トミヤマ キヨノリ,OSHIMA Hiroaki,TOMIYAMA Kiyonori
- Nature of Kagoshima 40, 181-188, 2014-05-29
- NAID 120005447111
- 大坪 雄平,三村 守,田中 英彦
- 情報処理学会論文誌 55(5), 1530-1540, 2014-05-15
- 今日,標的型攻撃は増加傾向にあり,多くの組織にとって真の脅威となってきている.標的型攻撃には様々な手法があるが,受信者の興味を引くメールにマルウェアを添付する方式が最も一般的である.攻撃を秘匿するため,実行ファイルが文書ファイルに埋め込まれた場合,一般に,受信者には通常の文書ファイルと区別する手段がない.我々が実行ファイルが埋め込まれた悪性MS文書ファイル(Rich TextまたはCompound …
- NAID 110009770526
- 大阪にある人材派遣会社 株式会社アタッチ。取引先企業様と派遣スタッフ、社員が満足する会社を目指します。 アクセスマップ 個人情報保護方針 お問い合わせ ピックアップ バナー ページトップへ 株式会社アタッチ
- attachとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)[III[名]（[副]）]1 [attach A to B]〈A（物）をB（物）に〉くっつける，結びつける，添える（⇔detach）（ toの代わりに場所を示してonを用いることもある）；〈A（署名）をB（書類）に ...
- attachの意味は？goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービスです。国語辞典、英和辞典、和英辞典、類語辞典、中国語辞典、百科事典などを提供しています。 ... あいちゃく‐りろん【愛着理論】 《Attachment theory》乳幼児には ...
- idea of reference 関係念慮
- associate, association, attach, bearing, bench mark, benchmark, canonical, cf., connection, correlate, correlation, criteria, criterion, implication, inquire, inquiry, link, measure, mention, pertinent, refer, referral, relate, relation, relationship, relative, relevance, relevant, standard
- Note that tobacco, alcohol, and drugs may also be included in the Personal and Social History; however, many clinicians find these habits pertinent to the Present Illness.
- MAR、scaffold attachment region
- covalent、covalent binding、covalent bond