- paroxysmal vertigo、positional vertigo、spinning sensation、vertigo
- related to the key issue but not of central importance; "a peripheral interest"; "energy is far from a peripheral issue in the economy"; "peripheral issues"
- (computer science) electronic equipment connected by cable to the CPU of a computer; "disk drives and printers are important peripherals" (同)computer peripheral, peripheral device
- on or near an edge or constituting an outer boundary; the outer area; "Russias peripheral provinces"; "peripheral suburbs"
- 周囲の; 周辺（装置）の・末梢的な・重要でない; （...に比べて）瑣末な (to); 【医】末端部の; コンピュータの周辺装置
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Association of dementia in patients with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
- Lo MH1, Lin CL2,3, Chuang E4, Chuang TY1, Kao CH5,6.
- Acta neurologica Scandinavica.Acta Neurol Scand.2017 Feb;135(2):197-203. doi: 10.1111/ane.12581. Epub 2016 Mar 1.
- OBJECTIVE: We conducted a cohort study to investigate whether benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is correlated with an increased risk of dementia.METHODS: We established a case cohort comprising 7818 patients aged over 20 years who were diagnosed with BPPV from 2000 to 2010. In addition, we
- PMID 26932875
- Repeated courses of intratympanic dexamethasone injection are effective for intractable Meniere's disease.
- Leng Y1, Liu B1, Zhou R1, Liu J1, Liu D1, Zhang SL1, Kong WJ1.
- Acta oto-laryngologica.Acta Otolaryngol.2017 Feb;137(2):154-160. doi: 10.1080/00016489.2016.1224920. Epub 2016 Sep 21.
- CONCLUSION: Intra-tympanic dexamethasone injection (ITD) could serve as a first-line intra-tympanic (IT) treatment for Meniere's disease (MD), regardless of hearing level. Even if the response to initial ITD course was unsatisfactory, a repeated course may be beneficial with some patients.OBJECTIVES
- PMID 27650470
- End-point indicators of low-dose intra-tympanic gentamicin in management of Ménière's disease.
- Liu H1, Zhang T2, Wu Q1, Zhang Y1, Dai C1.
- Acta oto-laryngologica.Acta Otolaryngol.2017 Feb;137(2):136-143. doi: 10.1080/00016489.2016.1224921. Epub 2016 Sep 9.
- CONCLUSIONS: One-shot, low-dose intra-tympanic gentamicin (ITG) treatment was effective and safe for Ménière's disease (MD) patients. Head thrust test (HTT) and vestibular evoked myogenic potentials (VEMPs) test could be used as endpoint indicators for vertigo control in MD patients.OBJECTIVES: Th
- PMID 27608722
- A Case of Cholesteatoma Causing a Cerebellar Abscess
- Kimura Toshiya,Mizukoshi Akifumi,Sogami Tohru,Ichimaru Kazuyuki,Ohno Tsunehisa,Oda Naoharu,Hiraumi Harukazu,Tamaki Hisanobu,Ito Juichi
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 補冊 141(0), 2-3, 2015
- … He presented with fever, a headache, and vertigo which had started in the summer, and he visited our hospital two months later because the symptoms did not improve. … At first, we regarded the vertigo as peripheral, and planned a radical operation on the right middle ear. …
- NAID 130005077980
- 田中 浩喜,兵 行義,柴田 大,原田 保
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 108(6), 429-434, 2015
- … excessive and abnormal production of immunoglobulin M (IgM) monoclonal macroglobulin protein in bone marrow is characteristic of WM.Clinical signs and symptoms are presented by hyperviscosity with excessive IgM protein disordering the vessel flow with sensory and motor peripheral neuropathy derived from the myelin-associated glycoprotein (MAG) in IgM.The clinical features in the hyperviscosity syndrome are the different kinds of mucosal hemorrhage, retinal vein thrombosis and hemorrhage, headache, vertigo, hearing loss and so …
- NAID 130005072178
- 五島 史行,山本 修子,進藤 彰人 [他]
- 医療 = Japanese journal of National Medical Services : 国立医療学会誌 68(4), 175-181, 2014-04
- NAID 40020104901
- 4 Jun 2011 ... Vertigo is the sensation of the world spinning around you while you remain still. While there are many reasons for vertigo, many are related to problems within the inner ear.
- peripheral vertigo
- 迷路性めまい labyrinthine vertigo
- peripheral vertigo、positional vertigo、spinning sensation、vertigo
- paroxysmal vertigo、peripheral vertigo、positional vertigo、vertigo
- peripheral nerve、peripherally、peripheric、periphery