- amide combining the amino group of one amino acid with the carboxyl group of another; usually obtained by partial hydrolysis of protein
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Transepithelial transport of milk derived bioactive peptide VLPVPQK.
- Vij R1, Reddi S2, Kapila S3, Kapila R4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:681-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.121. Epub 2015 Jun 6.
- The transepithelial transport of an antioxidative and ACE inhibitory peptide, VLPVPQK (named peptide C) derived from casein hydrolysates was investigated along with extensively studied opioid peptide β-casomorphin using a human intestinal cell (Caco-2) monolayer. The susceptibility to the brush-bor
- PMID 26213026
- Regulation of nonsmall-cell lung cancer stem cell like cells by neurotransmitters and opioid peptides.
- Banerjee J1, Papu John AM1, Schuller HM1.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2015 Dec 15;137(12):2815-24. doi: 10.1002/ijc.29646. Epub 2015 Jul 2.
- Nonsmall-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is the leading type of lung cancer and has a poor prognosis. We have shown that chronic stress promoted NSCLC xenografts in mice via stress neurotransmitter-activated cAMP signaling downstream of beta-adrenergic receptors and incidental beta-blocker therapy was repo
- PMID 26088878
- The Epigenetic Regulation of the Opioid System: New Individualized Prompt Prevention and Treatment Strategies.
- Muñoa I1, Urizar I1, Casis L1, Irazusta J1, Subirán N1.
- Journal of cellular biochemistry.J Cell Biochem.2015 Nov;116(11):2419-26. doi: 10.1002/jcb.25222.
- The most well-known physiological effect associated with opiod system is their efficacy in pain reduction or analgesia, although their effect on a variety of other physiological and physiophological functions has become apparent in recent years. This review is an attempt to clarify in more detail th
- PMID 25974312
- 長鎖脂肪酸受容体G protein-coupled receptor 40 (GPR40) を介した docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) の抗侵害作用機構
- 中本 賀寿夫,西中 崇,里 尚也,万倉 三正,小山 豊,徳山 尚吾
- YAKUGAKU ZASSHI 134(3), 397-403, 2014
- … Recently, we have also demonstrated that the release of an endogenous opioid peptide, β-endorphin, plays an important role in the induction of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)-induced antinociception. …
- NAID 130003391182
- Antihyperalgesic Effect of Buprenorphine Involves Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ Peptide–Receptor Activation in Rats With Spinal Nerve Injury–Induced Neuropathy
- Takahashi Tomoko,Okubo Kazumasa,Kojima Shota [他],Nishikawa Hiroyuki,Takemura Motohide,Tsubota-Matsunami Maho,Sekiguchi Fumiko,Kawabata Atsufumi
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences 122(1), 51-54, 2013
- … We evaluated the effect of buprenorphine, a mixed agonist for μ-opioid receptors and nociceptin/orphanin FQ peptide (NOP) receptors, in neuropathic rats, using the paw pressure test. … Together, buprenorphine suppresses neuropathic hyperalgesia by activating NOP and opioid receptors, suggesting its therapeutic usefulness in treatment of neuropathic pain. …
- NAID 130003362701
- Functional Analysis of a Histidine Residue Essential for Receptor Activation of Delta Opioid Receptor
- ABE Yoshinori,MATSUO Takashi,NISHIMURA Hirokazu,LI Jinglan,NOSE Takeru,COSTA Tommaso,SHIMOHIGASHI Yasuyuki
- NAID 10030204235
- VOL. 21, NO. 2, 1997 135 reinforcing properties of alcohol rather than by inducing illness, as does disulfiram (Antabuse®). The second line of evidence suggesting that endogenous opioid peptides are involved in regulating alcohol ...
- Development of systemically active opioid peptides Given the importance of mu opioid receptor (MOR) agonists such as morphine as analgesics, the primary focus for opioid peptide analog development has been for the ...
- opioid peptide, opioid peptides
- 内因性モルヒネ様物質 endogenous morphine like substance