- lifting、suspending agent、suspensory
- a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
- the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely); "there was a small ceremony for the hanging of the portrait" (同)dangling, hanging
- a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle (同)suspension system
- a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc) (同)temporary removal
- an interruption in the intensity or amount of something (同)respite, reprieve, hiatus, abatement
- a bandage of elastic fabric applied to uplift a dependant part (as the scrotum or a pendulous breast) (同)suspensory bandage
- (usually plural) one of a series of points indicating that something has been omitted or that the sentence is incomplete
- 〈U〉つるすこと,つるされた状態 / 〈U〉停学,停職;(法律・免状などの)一時停止,(判断などの)保留《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(液体の中に固体の微粒子のある)懸濁液;(液体・気体中の)浮遊物
- (ひも・筋肉・包帯などが)懸垂式の / 中止の,停止の
Suspension may refer to:
In science and engineering:
- Suspension (topology), in mathematics
- Suspension (dynamical systems), in mathematics
- Suspension (chemistry), mixture of two chemicals with the property that one does not rapidly settle out
- Suspension (vehicle), system of linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels
- Suspension (motorcycle), system of linkages that connects a motorcycle to its wheels
- Bicycle suspension, system of linkages that connects a bicycle to its wheels
- The superstructure of a suspension bridge
- Suspensory behavior, a type of arboreal locomotion most popularly exhibited by primates
Temporary revocation of privileges:
- Suspension (punishment), form of punishment for violating rules in the workforce and academia
- Suspension of driving privileges ("suspended driver's license")
- Administrative License Suspension (ALS), a form of driving privilege suspension that does not require a court hearing
- A form of scribal abbreviation in medieval manuscripts
- Suspended animation, a dormant state or frozen effects of time
- Suspension (music), one or more notes temporarily held before resolving to a chord tone
- Suspension (film), 2008 film directed by Alec Joler and Ethan Shaftel
- Suspension bondage, the act of suspending a human body using suspension ropes, cables, or chains
- Suspension (body modification), the act of suspending a human body from hooks that have been put through body piercings
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Structural and physicochemical properties of lotus seed starch treated with ultra-high pressure.
- Guo Z1, Zeng S1, Lu X1, Zhou M2, Zheng M2, Zheng B3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Nov 1;186:223-30. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.069. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
- Aqueous lotus seed starch suspensions (15%, w/w) were subjected to ultra-high pressure treatment (UHP, 100-600MPa) for 30min. The effects of UHP treatment on the structural and physicochemical properties of starch were investigated. The SEM and laser diffraction particle size analysis revealed that
- PMID 25976814
- The antibiotic activity and mechanisms of sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.) bagasse extract against food-borne pathogens.
- Zhao Y1, Chen M1, Zhao Z2, Yu S3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Oct 15;185:112-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.120. Epub 2015 Apr 2.
- Sugarcane bagasse contains natural compositions that can significantly inhibit food-borne pathogens growth. In the present study, the phenolic content in sugarcane bagasse was detected as higher than 4mg/g dry bagasse, with 470mg quercetin/g polyphenol. The sugarcane bagasse extract showed bacterios
- PMID 25952848
- Stabilizing oil-in-water emulsions with regenerated chitin nanofibers.
- Zhang Y1, Chen Z1, Bian W2, Feng L2, Wu Z3, Wang P2, Zeng X2, Wu T4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Sep 15;183:115-21. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.030. Epub 2015 Mar 17.
- Natural chitin is a highly crystalline biopolymer with poor aqueous solubility. Thus direct application of chitin is rather limited unless chemical modifications are made to improve its solubility in aqueous media. Through a simple dissolution and regeneration process, we have successfully prepared
- PMID 25863618
- Synthesis, characterization and application of novel cationic and amphoteric flocculants based on amylopectin.
- Kumar K1, Adhikary P2, Karmakar NC3, Gupta S3, Singh RP4, Krishnamoorthi S5.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Aug 20;127:275-81. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.03.044. Epub 2015 Mar 28.
- The synthesis of novel cationic flocculants based on amylopectin (AP), acrylamide (AM) and (3-acrylamidopropyl) trimethylammonium chloride (ATMAC) were done by free radical polymerization using ammonium persulphate (APS) as an initiator. Three different grades of novel cationic flocculants (AP-g-C 1
- PMID 25965484
- Precipitation Process of Calcium Phosphate from Calcium Carbonate Suspension
- da Silva Nayane Macedo Portela,Espitalier Fabienne,Nzihou Ange
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- … This technique is valuable to follow the synthesis of Ca-HA in a concentrated solids suspension (around 20–30 wt%).The results make it possible to propose a mechanism of the precipitation process of Ca-HA. …
- NAID 130005068880
- The Antioxidation Mechanism of Polydimethylsiloxane in Oil
- Yawata Miho,Satoh Tohru,Iwahashi Maiko [他]
- Journal of Oleo Science 64(8), 853-859, 2015-08
- NAID 40020534967
- Kaigawa Ryuji,Shibata Shotaro,Klenk Reiner
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(8S1), 08KC04, 2015-07-03
- … Cu<inf>2</inf>ZnSn(S<inf>1−</inf><inf>y</inf>,Se<inf>y</inf>)<inf>4</inf>(CZTSSe) solid solution films were successfully prepared by non vacuum, instantaneous, direct synthesis from Sn/Zn/Cu/(S and Se suspension) precursor films on Mo foil by passing an electrical current through the Mo foil substrate. …
- NAID 150000111176
- Solid-Liquid Separation Properties in Centrifugal Sedimentation of Bidisperse Colloidal Suspension
- CAO Da-Qi,IRITANI Eiji,KATAGIRI Nobuyuki
- Journal of chemical engineering of Japan 48(4-7), 556-563, 2015-07
- NAID 40020532615
- suspension 【名】 つるす[ぶら下げる]こと 〔一時的な〕停止、延期 〔罰とし... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- (1) （特権・規則などの）一時的取り消し, 差し止め, （学校・職場などからの）停学, 停職((from ...)) under suspension 停止[停学, 停職]中に[の] suspension of a license 資格の停止 willing suspension of disbelief ...
- in suspension 浮遊状態で - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- suspending agent、suspension
- excipient、stabilizing agent、suspension
- bacterial culture