- pertaining to the space between two vertebrae
- =record / =disk
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of bound versus soluble pentosan polysulphate in PEG/HA-based hydrogels tailored for intervertebral disc regeneration.
- Frith JE, Menzies DJ, Cameron AR, Ghosh P, Whitehead DL, Gronthos S, Zannettino AC, Cooper-White JJ.SourceAustralian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland 4072, Australia.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2014 Jan;35(4):1150-62. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2013.10.056. Epub 2013 Nov 8.
- Previous reports in the literature investigating chondrogenesis in mesenchymal progenitor cell (MPC) cultures have confirmed the chondro-inductive potential of pentosan polysulphate (PPS), a highly sulphated semi-synthetic polysaccharide, when added as a soluble component to culture media under stan
- PMID 24215733
- Creep bulging deformation of intervertebral disc under axial compression.
- Pei BQ, Li H, Li DY, Fan YB, Wang C, Wu SQ.SourceSchool of biological Science & Medical Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing, 100191, China.
- Bio-medical materials and engineering.Biomed Mater Eng.2014;24(1):191-8. doi: 10.3233/BME-130799.
- The internal hydrostatic pressure (IHP) of the intervertebral disc is the functional and physiological basis of the spine. Disc bulging is a direct effect of increased IHP and can be used to evaluate the IHP without destroying the structure of the disc. Disc tissue engineering is a developing field
- PMID 24211898
- Combination of serum phosphorylated neurofilament heavy subunit and hyperintensity of intramedullary T2W on magnetic resonance imaging provides better prognostic value of canine thoracolumbar intervertebral disc herniation
- MASHITA Tadahisa,KAMISHINA Hiroaki,NAKAMOTO Yuya [他]
- The journal of veterinary medical science 77(4), 433-438, 2015-04
- NAID 40020462987
- Etiology and nature of intervertebral disc degeneration and its correlation with low back pain
- Koyama Koji,Nakazato Koichi,Hiranuma Kenji
- The journal of physical fitness and sports medicine : JPFSM : official journal of the Japanese Society of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 4(1), 63-72, 2015-03
- NAID 40020412228
- Intervertebral discs (or intervertebral fibrocartilage) lie between adjacent vertebrae in the spine. Each disc forms a cartilaginous joint to allow slight movement of the vertebrae, and acts as a ligament to hold the vertebrae together.
- intervertebral disc intervertebral disk
- discus intervertebralis
- intervertebral disc (M)
- Dietary Intervention Study in Children