- willful lack of care and attention (同)neglect
- lack of attention and due care (同)neglect
- fail to attend to; "he neglects his children"
- the state of something that has been unused and neglected; "the house was in a terrible state of neglect" (同)disuse
- give little or no attention to; "Disregard the errors" (同)ignore, disregard
- leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten" (同)pretermit, omit, drop, miss, leave out, overlook, overleap
- fail to notice
- refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting" (同)disregard, snub, cut
- be ignorant of or in the dark about
- the lack of knowledge or education
- not noticed inadvertently; "her aching muscles forgotten she danced all night"; "he was scolded for his forgotten chores" (同)forgotten
- …‘を'『無視する』,軽見する,なおざりにする / (…に対する)『無関心』,無視《+『of』(『for』)+『名』》
- …‘を'『無視する』,かまわない,ほっておく / (特に不注意で)…‘を'怠る』,忘れる(disregard) / (…の)『無視』,怠慢,(…を)ほったらかしにすること《+『of』+『名』》 / 無視(放置)されていること(状態)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Secondary Behavior of Drivers on Cell Phones.
- Farmer CM1, Klauer SG2, McClafferty JA2, Guo F3.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2015 Nov 17;16(8):801-8. doi: 10.1080/15389588.2015.1020422. Epub 2015 Mar 20.
- OBJECTIVES: The objective of this study was to determine whether cell phone use by drivers leads to changes in the frequency of other types of potentially distracting behavior. There were 2 main questions of interest: (1) As each driver changes cell phone use, does he or she change the amount of dri
- PMID 25793432
- Polyethyleneimine as a novel desorbent for anionic organic dyes on layered double hydroxide surface.
- Wang S1, Li Z1, Lu C2.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2015 Nov 15;458:315-22. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2015.07.056. Epub 2015 Jul 26.
- Polyethyleneimine (PEI) is a positively charged polymer with hydrogen-bonding sites and hydrophobic chains. Therefore, it has been clearly established as an efficient adsorbent by means of these native properties in the literatures. However, there is apparently no good reason to disregard the use of
- PMID 26255712
- Brain response to viewing others being harmed in children with conduct disorder symptoms.
- Michalska KJ1,2,3, Zeffiro TA4, Decety J1,5.
- Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines.J Child Psychol Psychiatry.2015 Oct 16. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12474. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Deficient empathic processing is thought to foster conduct disorder (CD). It is important to determine the extent to which neural response associated with perceiving harm to others predicts CD symptoms and callous disregard for others.METHODS: A total of 107 9- to 11-year-old children (5
- PMID 26472591
- Low urinary bacterial counts: do they count?
- Tullus K1.
- Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany).Pediatr Nephrol.2015 Oct 16. [Epub ahead of print]
- In their article which appears in this issue of Pediatric Nephrology, Dr. S. Swerkersson and co-workers claim that as many as one in every five infants with a true episode of urinary tract infection (UTI) will be missed with the commonly used cut-off level of ≥105 colony forming units (CFU)/mL. Th
- PMID 26474778
- Mill on Rights and General Utility
- Kim Chaeyeong
- 人文 (17), 45-61, 2019-03
- … |Utilitarianism, formulated in a clear manner by Jeremy Bentham, has been confronted with numerous criticisms, especially those concerning its disregard for individual rights. …
- NAID 120006635612
- 國重 智宏
- 社会福祉学 59(4), 30-40, 2019
- <p>本研究は，長期入院精神障害者の退院支援場面における相談支援事業所の精神保健福祉士（PSW）の「かかわり」のプロセスについて明らかにすることを目的とする．A圏域の7名のPSWに対するインタビュー調査を実施し，修正版グラウンデッド・セオリー・アプローチによる分析を行った．分析の結果，三つのカテゴリーからなる「かかわり」のプロセスを明らかにした．まずPSWは，退院支援という自らの業務を …
- NAID 130007630134
- The Role of GeMaSPeKoLa in Supporting the Preservation of Semarang Old Town
- Ratih Sari Suzanna,Rochma Harani Arnis,Wibowo Santosa Adi
- International Review for Spatial Planning and Sustainable Development 6(4), 51-61, 2018-10-15
- … The impetus for this has come from the degradation of Old Town, especially due to the disregard for the preservation of old buildings as they are transitioned into commercial use, where the old facades have not been maintained. …
- NAID 120006557724