- constitutional predisposition to a particular disease or abnormality
- an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
- the state of being susceptible; easily affected (同)susceptibleness
- caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology; "diseased tonsils"; "a morbid growth"; "pathologic tissue"; "pathological bodily processes" (同)morbid, pathologic, pathological
- (体の)『病気』,疾患 / (精神・道徳などの)病気,病弊
- 女性の話術芸人 =diseur
- 〈U〉(…に)(感染し)やすいこと,敏感《+to+名》 / 《複数形で》(傷つきやすい)感情
- 病気にかかった / 病的な,不健全な(morbid)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Breast cancer risk and genetic ancestry: a case-control study in Uruguay.
- Bonilla C1, Bertoni B, Hidalgo PC, Artagaveytia N, Ackermann E, Barreto I, Cancela P, Cappetta M, Egaña A, Figueiro G, Heinzen S, Hooker S, Román E, Sans M, Kittles RA.
- BMC women's health.BMC Womens Health.2015 Dec;15:171. doi: 10.1186/s12905-015-0171-8. Epub 2015 Feb 18.
- BACKGROUND: Uruguay exhibits one of the highest rates of breast cancer in Latin America, similar to those of developed nations, the reasons for which are not completely understood. In this study we investigated the effect that ancestral background has on breast cancer susceptibility among Uruguayan
- PMID 25783644
- Potential explosion hazard of carbonaceous nanoparticles: Explosion parameters of selected materials.
- Turkevich LA1, Dastidar AG2, Hachmeister Z2, Lim M2.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2015 Sep 15;295:97-103. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2015.03.069. Epub 2015 Apr 1.
- Following a previous explosion screening study, we have conducted concentration and ignition energy scans on several carbonaceous nanopowders: fullerene, SWCNT, carbon black, MWCNT, graphene, CNF, and graphite. We have measured minimum explosive concentration (MEC), minimum ignition energy (MIE), an
- PMID 25913651
- The SRE Motif in the Human PNPLA3 Promoter (-97 to -88 bp) Mediates Transactivational Effects of SREBP-1c.
- Liang H1, Xu J1, Xu F1, Liu H1, Yuan D1, Yuan S1, Cai M1, Yan J1, Weng J1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Sep;230(9):2224-32. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24951.
- Patatin-like phospholipase domain containing 3 (PNPLA3) is a non-secreted protein primarily expressed in liver and adipose tissue. Recently, numerous genetic studies have shown that PNPLA3 is a major susceptibility gene for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). However, the mechanism involved in
- PMID 25655569
- Treatment of myasthenia gravis patients with calcineurin inhibitors in Japan: A retrospective analysis of outcomes
- Utsugisawa Kimiaki,Nagane Yuriko,Imai Tomihiro,Motomura Masakatsu,Masuda Masayuki,Konno Shingo,Suzuki Shigeaki
- Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology 6(2), 195-200, 2015-05
- … Results Compared with patients treated without CNI, those treated with CNI had a higher frequency of MG Foundation of America Class III-V and higher severity disease at the worst clinical condition, and also had current higher severity, worse quality of life and higher daily doses of prednisolone, despite taking equivalent prednisolone dosages during the course of treatment. …
- NAID 120005611348
- 2型糖尿病遺伝子領域同定から発症機序解明に向けて (特集 遺伝因子同定から発症機序解明と治療法開発に向けて)
- Heterogeneous Effects of Association Between Blood Pressure Loci and Coronary Artery Disease in East Asian Individuals
- Takeuchi Fumihiko,Isono Masato,Yamamoto Ken [他]
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 79(4), 830-838, 2015-04
- NAID 40020412372
- disease(s) (dizēz´), n a definite deviation from the normal state characterized by a series of symptoms. Disease may be caused by developmental disturbances, genetic factors, metabolic factors, living agents, or physical, chemical ...
- Translations of disease susceptibility. disease susceptibility synonyms, disease susceptibility antonyms. Information about disease susceptibility in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. Printer Friendly forum ? ...
- The combination of dipyridamole and warfarin can be used to inhibit thrombus formation on prosthetic heart valves, while the combination of dipyridamole and aspirin can be used to reduce the likelihood of thrombosis in patients with a thrombotic diathesis(PPC.401)
- diathetic, disease susceptibility, ground, predisposition
- disease susceptibility
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.
- ail、ailment、disease entity、disorder、ill、illness、malady、sick、sickness
- disease ≠ illness ≠ disorder