- diabetic、diabetic patient
- make accountable for; "He did not want to subject himself to the judgments of his superiors"
- something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation; "a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject" (同)content, depicted object
- a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation; "the subjects for this investigation were selected randomly"; "the cases that we studied were drawn from two different communities" (同)case, guinea_pig
- the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didnt want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love" (同)topic, theme
- (grammar) one of the two main constituents of a sentence; the grammatical constituent about which something is predicated
- (logic) the first term of a proposition
- being under the power or sovereignty of another or others; "subject peoples"; "a dependent prince" (同)dependent
- cause to experience or suffer or make liable or vulnerable to; "He subjected me to his awful poetry"; "The sergeant subjected the new recruits to many drills"; "People in Chernobyl were subjected to radiation"
- likely to be affected by something; "the bond is subject to taxation"; "he is subject to fits of depression"
- suffering from diabetes
- someone who has diabetes
- of or relating to or causing diabetes
- (思考・議論・研究などの)『主題』,問題,議題,話題《+of+名》 / 『科目』,教科,学科 / (文法で)『主語』,主部 / 臣下,家来;(特に君主国の)国民,臣民 / (批判・実験などの)対象となる人(物) / (楽曲,特にフーガの)主題 / 『支配を受ける』,従属する / 《補語にのみ用いて》《be subject to+名》(…を)『受けやすい』,(…に)かかりやすい / 《補語にのみ用いて》《be subject to+名》)…に)『頼っている』,(|を)条件とする / (…に)〈国・人など〉‘を'『従わせる』《+名+to+名》 / 〈人・物など〉‘に'(いやなことなどを)『受けさせる』,経験させる《+名+to+名》
- 糖尿病の / 糖尿病患者
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Diabetes mellitus and acute coronary syndrome: lessons from randomized clinical trials.
- Sethi SS, Akl EG, Farkouh ME.SourceZena and Michael A. Weiner Cardiovascular Institute, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, 10029, USA, Sanjum.Sethi@mssm.edu.
- Current diabetes reports.Curr Diab Rep.2012 Jun;12(3):294-304.
- Diabetes mellitus is a major independent risk factor for acute coronary syndrome (ACS). In addition, diabetic patients with ACS suffer from increased mortality compared to their nondiabetic peers. Driven by multiple pathophysiological disturbances, such patients are predisposed to a proinflammatory,
- PMID 22528594
- A review of outcomes of an intracavernosal injection therapy programme.
- Coombs PG, Heck M, Guhring P, Narus J, Mulhall JP.SourceSexual and Reproductive Medicine Program, Urology Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Department Of Urology, Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
- BJU international.BJU Int.2012 May 7. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11080.x. [Epub ahead of print]
- Study Type - Therapy (outcomes research) Level of Evidence 2b What's known on the subject and What does the study add Intracavernosal injection (ICI) therapy is an important treatment option for erectile dysfunction. However, high discontinuation rates have been reported for ICI therapy, and a r
- PMID 22564343
- Technetium-99m sestamibi retention in skeletal muscles, a potential indicator of mitochondrial function and anaerobic threshold in patients with type 2 diabetes
- , , , , , ,
- The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 4(2), 223-229, 2015
- … We hypothesized that patients with type 2 diabetes had lower MIBI counts in their legs than non-diabetic volunteers, and that these abnormalities reflected a low anaerobic threshold (AT) during cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPX). … Eight non-diabetic volunteers (Group N) and 11 patients with type 2 diabetes (Group D) underwent CPX. … After the exclusion of an outlying subject, the correlation between peakVO2 and MIBI count in the legs was lost (r = 0.28, p = 0.26); …
- NAID 130005073618
- Addition of sitagliptin or metformin to insulin monotherapy improves blood glucose control via different effects on insulin and glucagon secretion in hyperglycemic Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes
- , , , , ,
- Endocrine Journal 62(2), 133-143, 2015
- … Before and after treatment, each subject underwent a meal tolerance test. … Our data indicate that sitagliptin and metformin exert different effects on islet hormone secretion in Japanese type 2 diabetic patients on insulin monotherapy. …
- NAID 130004770484
- 上村 美季,箱田 明子,菅野 潤子,西井 亜紀,五十嵐 裕,藤原 幾磨
- 糖尿病 57(1), 16-21, 2014
- 東日本大震災により被災した宮城県内の1型糖尿病患者79名のHbA1cの変化，及びHbA1cに影響を与えた因子を検討した．対象患者のHbA1cは，震災前の7.81±1.34 %から，震災1-2ヶ月後に8.07±1.39 %と有意に悪化し（p＜0.01），3-4ヶ月後から半年後にかけて有意に改善し，震災前の水準に戻っていた．年齢，性別，居住地，震災前のHbA1c，震災後のインスリン・食糧・運動不足の有 …
- NAID 130004905426
- ESL diabetic dictation and I am LOST. Can you translate how this should look? sm Subject: ESL diabetic dictation and I am LOST. Can you translate how this should look? sm I just pasted it on as she dictated it. No idea what it ...
- Retinal Micro-Aneurysms in the Non-Diabetic Subject * Norman Ashton Department of Pathology, Institute of Ophthalmology, London * Received for publication December 22, 1950. This article has been cited by other articles in . ...
- diabetic、diabetic subject
- 起因、たね、対象(of, for)
- He subjects the mixture to gel electrophoresis and then transfers the separation to nitrocellulose filters.
- diabetes、diabetes mellitus、diabetic patient、diabetic subject、DM