- electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons (同)electron lens
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images (同)lense, lens system
- biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; its role (along with the cornea) is to focuses light on the retina (同)crystalline_lens, lens of the eye
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
- distinctly or sharply outlined; "crystalline sharpness of outline"- John Buchan
- transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity; "the cold crystalline water of melted snow"; "crystal clear skies"; "could see the sand on the bottom of the limpid pool"; "lucid air"; "a pellucid brook"; "transparent crystal" (同)crystal clear, limpid, lucid, pellucid, transparent
- consisting of or containing or of the nature of crystals; "granite is crystalline"
- genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils (同)genus Lens
- 『レンズ』 / (目の)水晶体
- 水晶のような,鮮明な / 結晶状の,結晶質の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of hyperbaric oxygen on crystalline lens and retina in nicotine-exposed rats.
- Ari S, Nergiz Y, Kürşat Cingü A, Atay AE, Sahin A, Cinar Y, Caca I.SourceDepartment of Ophthalmology, Medicine Faculty, Dicle University , Diyarbakir , Turkey.
- Cutaneous and ocular toxicology.Cutan Ocul Toxicol.2013 Mar;32(1):9-12. doi: 10.3109/15569527.2012.686078. Epub 2012 Jun 6.
- Objective: To determine histopathological changes on crystalline lens and retina of rats after subcutaneous injection of nicotine and to examine the effects of hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) on these changes related to nicotine exposure. Methods: Twenty-eight female Sprague-Dawley rats were enrolled in t
- PMID 22667328
- Changes in vaulting of myopic and toric implantable collamer lenses in different lighting conditions.
- Lindland A, Heger H, Kugelberg M, Zetterström C.SourceDepartment of Ophthalmology, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway Department of Ophthalmology, Sørlandet Hospital HF, Arendal, Norway St. Erik Eye Hospital, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Acta ophthalmologica.Acta Ophthalmol.2012 Dec;90(8):788-91. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-3768.2011.02224.x. Epub 2011 Aug 11.
- Purpose: To evaluate the changes in vaulting of myopic and toric Implantable Collamer Lenses (ICLs) in different lighting conditions. Methods: Thirty-seven eyes of 37 patients implanted with a myopic ICL and 26 eyes of 26 patients implanted with a toric ICL were examined using Visante optical
- PMID 21834924
- Morphological study of the accommodative apparatus in the monkey eye.
- Hiraoka Mari,Inoue Kenichi,Senoo Haruki,Takada Masahiko
- Anatomical record 298(3), 630-636, 2015-03
- … For more than a century there has been debate concerning the mechanism of accommodation-whether the lens capsule or lens material itself determines the functional relationship between ciliary muscle contractility and lens deformation during refractive adaptation. … This morphological study in monkey eyes investigates the composition and distribution of several connective tissue components in the accommodative apparatus relaying muscle force to lens organization. …
- NAID 120005555523
- 水晶体の細胞生物学 : なぜ透明なのか? (特集 水晶体を科学する)
- The crystalline lens is a transparent, biconvex structure in the eye that, along with the cornea, helps to refract light to be focused on the retina. The lens, by changing shape, functions to change the focal distance of the eye so that it can focus on ...
- Described is the crystalline lens and aspects of this ocular structure.
- crystalline lens
- lens cristallina
- crystalline lens、lens
- crystalline lens