- invest with or as with a body; give body to (同)personify
- the external structure of a vehicle; "the body of the car was badly rusted"
- the main mass of a thing
- a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person; "they found the body in the lake" (同)dead body
- the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being); "he felt as if his whole body were on fire" (同)organic structure, physical structure
- a collection of particulars considered as a system; "a body of law"; "a body of doctrine"; "a body of precedents"
- a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity; "the whole body filed out of the auditorium"; "the student body"; "administrative body"
- an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects; "heavenly body"
- the central message of a communication; "the body of the message was short"
- 〈C〉『身体』,肉体 / 〈C〉(人・動物の)『胴体』 / 〈C〉)物の)『主要部』,本体《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『団体』,群れ:(…のたくさんの)集まり《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉物体,…体 / 〈U〉実質;(酒・味などの)こく / 〈C〉《話》人
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Segment-specific regulation of the Drosophila AP-2 gene during leg and antennal development.
- Ahn Y, Zou J, Mitchell PJ.AbstractSegmentation involves subdivision of a developing body part into multiple repetitive units during embryogenesis. In Drosophila and other insects, embryonic segmentation is regulated by genes expressed in the same domain of every segment. Less is known about the molecular basis for segmentation of individual body parts occurring at later developmental stages. The Drosophila transcription factor AP-2 gene, dAP-2, is required for outgrowth of leg and antennal segments and is expressed in every segment boundary within the larval imaginal discs. To investigate the molecular mechanisms generating the segmentally repetitive pattern of dAP-2 expression, we performed transgenic reporter analyses and isolated multiple cis-regulatory elements that can individually or cooperatively recapitulate endogenous dAP-2 expression in different segments of the appendages. We further analyzed an enhancer specific for the proximal femur region which corresponds to the distal-most expression domain of homothorax (hth) in the leg imaginal discs. Hth is known to be responsible for the nuclear localization and, hence, function of the Hox cofactor, Extradenticle (Exd). We show that both Hth and Exd are required for dAP-2 expression in the femur and that a conserved Exd/Hox binding site is essential for enhancer activity. Our loss- and gain-of-function studies further support direct regulation of dAP-2 by Hox proteins and suggest that Hox proteins function redundantly in dAP-2 regulation. Our study reveals that discrete segment-specific enhancers underlie the seemingly simple repetitive expression of dAP-2 and provides evidence for direct regulation of leg segmentation by regional combinations of the proximodistal patterning genes.
- Developmental biology.Dev Biol.2011 Jul 15;355(2):336-48. Epub 2011 May 7.
- Segmentation involves subdivision of a developing body part into multiple repetitive units during embryogenesis. In Drosophila and other insects, embryonic segmentation is regulated by genes expressed in the same domain of every segment. Less is known about the molecular basis for segmentation of in
- PMID 21575621
- Distinct modes of vertebrate hypaxial muscle formation contribute to the teleost body wall musculature.
- Windner SE, Steinbacher P, Obermayer A, Kasiba B, Zweimueller-Mayer J, Stoiber W.SourceDivision of Zoology, Department of Organismic Biology, University of Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstr. 34, 5020, Salzburg, Austria.
- Development genes and evolution.Dev Genes Evol.2011 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- The formation of the body wall musculature in vertebrates is assumed to be initiated by direct ventral extension of the somites/myotomes. This contrasts to the formation of limb muscles and muscles involved in feeding or respiration/ventilation, which are founded by migratory muscle precursors (MMPs
- PMID 21720828
- 横山 久範,柘植 英明,尾畑 成造,釜井 正善,阿部 浩也,内藤 牧男
- 粉体工学会誌 46(1), 13-19, 2009-01-10
- NAID 10023983612
- Bone morphogenetic protein is required for dorso-ventral patterning in the planarian Dugesia japonica
- ORII Hidefumi,WATANABE Kenji
- Development, growth & differentiation 49(4), 345-349, 2007-05-01
- NAID 10019935262
- 23 Oct 2001 ... Early patterning of the body during animal development is a fundamental process to subsequent events including cell differentiation, tissue and organ formation, and correct function of the adult body. ...
- body patterning、organogenesis
- body patterning、organogenetic
- body patterning
- pattern、pattern formation