- body patterning、organogenetic
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Gene expression profiles of Bapx1 expressing FACS sorted cells from wildtype and Bapx1-EGFP null mouse embryos.
- Chatterjee S1, Sivakamasundari V2, Kraus P3, Yap SP2, Kumar V2, Prabhakar S2, Lufkin T3.
- Genomics data.Genom Data.2015 Sep;5:103-105.
- The data described in this article refers to Chatterjee et al. (2015) "In vivo genome-wide analysis of multiple tissues identifies gene regulatory networks, novel functions and downstream regulatory genes for Bapx1 and its co-regulation with Sox9 in the mammalian vertebral column" (GEO GSE35649) 
- PMID 26101748
- A spatially-averaged mathematical model of kidney branching morphogenesis.
- Zubkov VS1, Combes AN2, Short KM3, Lefevre J2, Hamilton NA2, Smyth IM4, Little MH2, Byrne HM5.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2015 Aug 21;379:24-37. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2015.04.015. Epub 2015 Apr 24.
- Kidney development is initiated by the outgrowth of an epithelial ureteric bud into a population of mesenchymal cells. Reciprocal morphogenetic responses between these two populations generate a highly branched epithelial ureteric tree with the mesenchyme differentiating into nephrons, the functiona
- PMID 25913880
- Long bone maturation is driven by pore closing: A quantitative tomography investigation of structural formation in young C57BL/6 mice.
- Bortel EL1, Duda GN2, Mundlos S3, Willie BM4, Fratzl P5, Zaslansky P6.
- Acta biomaterialia.Acta Biomater.2015 Aug;22:92-102. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2015.03.027. Epub 2015 Mar 28.
- During mammalian growth, long bones undergo extensive structural reorganization, transforming from primitive shapes in the limb buds into mature bones. Here we shed light on the steps involved in structural formation of the mineralized tissue in midshafts of C57BL/6 femurs, shortly after birth. By c
- PMID 25829108
- Influence of phenyl-urea and adenine-type cytokinins on direct adventitious shoot regeneration of cabbage (Brassica oleracea subsp. capitata) "KY Cross" Seyed
- Ravanfar Ali,Salim Shahida,Aziz Maheran Abd [他]
- Plant Biotechnology 31(3), 275-280, 2014-09
- NAID 40020214744
- Application of 5-aminolevulinic Acid for the in vitro Micropropagation of Cymbidium as a Potential Novel Plant Regulator
- NAHAR Syeda Jabun,SHIMASAKI Kazuhiko
- Environment control in biology 52(3), 117-121, 2014-09
- NAID 40020189334
- 組織形成と領域化におけるephrin/Eph Receptorの役割
- Prepares living skin substitutes and bio-engineered collagen products. Includes descriptions of products and technology as well as job opportunities.
- About Us When Organogenesis was founded in the early 1980s, the company consisted of a few scientists. Today, we are one of the leading regenerative medicine companies, with more than 600 employees worldwide - and growing. ...
- body patterning、organogenesis