animal protozoan infection
- (medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease
- (phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound
- the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms
- (international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure
- moral corruption or contamination; "ambitious men are led astray by an infection that is almost unavoidable"
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted (同)contagion, transmission
- a living organism characterized by voluntary movement (同)animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- marked by the appetites and passions of the body; "animal instincts"; "carnal knowledge"; "fleshly desire"; "a sensual delight in eating"; "music is the only sensual pleasure without vice" (同)carnal, fleshly, sensual
- any of diverse minute acellular or unicellular organisms usually nonphotosynthetic (同)protozoon
- (Jungian psychology) the inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious
- 〈U〉(病気の)伝染;感染 / 〈C〉伝染病
- (植物に対して)『動物』 / (人間以外の)『動物』,けだもの / (魚・鳥などに対して)哺乳動物(mammal) / けだもの(野獣)のような人 / (比較変化なし)《名詞の前にのみ用いて》動物の,動物性の,動物質の / (知的・精神的に対して)動物的な;肉欲的な
- 原生動物 / 原生動物の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 旅行のアドバイス travel advice
- 2. 先進国における急性下痢の疫学および原因 epidemiology and causes of acute diarrhea in developed countries
- 3. 抗原虫治療 antiprotozoal therapies
- 4. ブラストシスチス種 blastocystis species
- 5. 寄生虫妄想症：疫学、臨床症状、評価および診断 delusional parasitosis epidemiology clinical presentation assessment and diagnosis
- Trypanosoma cruzi extracts elicit protective immune response against chemically induced colon and mammary cancers.
- Ubillos L1,2, Freire T1, Berriel E3,4, Chiribao ML5,6, Chiale C1, Festari MF1,3, Medeiros A5, Mazal D7, Rondán M7, Bollati-Fogolín M8, Rabinovich GA9, Robello C5,6, Osinaga E1,3.
- International journal of cancer.Int J Cancer.2016 Apr 1;138(7):1719-31. doi: 10.1002/ijc.29910. Epub 2015 Nov 20.
- Trypanosoma cruzi, the protozoan parasite that causes Chagas' disease, has anticancer effects mediated, at least in part, by parasite-derived products which inhibit growth of tumor cells. We investigated whether immunity to T. cruzi antigens could induce antitumor activity, using two rat models whic
- PMID 26519949
- Infection rate and genetic diversity of Giardia duodenalis in pet and stray dogs in Henan Province, China.
- Qi M1, Dong H2, Wang R3, Li J4, Zhao J5, Zhang L6, Luo J7.
- Parasitology international.Parasitol Int.2016 Apr;65(2):159-62. doi: 10.1016/j.parint.2015.11.008. Epub 2015 Nov 26.
- Giardia duodenalis is an important protozoan parasite that is known to be zoonotic. To assess the potential zoonotic transmission of giardiasis from dogs and to identify genetic diversity of G. duodenalis in dog populations, we examined the infection rate and genotypes of G. duodenalis in both pet d
- PMID 26631754
- A survey of tick-borne pathogens in dogs and their ticks in the Pantanal biome, Brazil.
- Melo AL1, Witter R1, Martins TF2, Pacheco TA1, Alves AS1, Chitarra CS1, Dutra V1, Nakazato L1, Pacheco RC3, Labruna MB2, Aguiar DM1.
- Medical and veterinary entomology.Med Vet Entomol.2016 Mar;30(1):112-6. doi: 10.1111/mve.12139. Epub 2015 Oct 15.
- Tick and blood samples collected from domestic dogs in the Brazilian Pantanal were tested by molecular methods for the presence of tick-borne protozoa and bacteria. Among 320 sampled dogs, 3.13% were infected by Babesia vogeli (Piroplasmida: Babesiidae), 8.75% by Hepatozoon canis (Eucoccidiorida: He
- PMID 26467462
- Application of crude and recombinant ELISAs and immunochromatographic test for serodiagnosis of animal trypanosomosis in the Umkhanyakude district of KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa
- , , [他], , , , ,
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 77(2), 217-220, 2015
- … Trypanosome infection was detected using Trypanosoma brucei brucei crude antigen (TbbCA) and T. … Trypanosome infection prevalence in cattle and goats was 35.8–46.3% and 0–9.1%, respectively. …
- NAID 130004781035
- The Role of Carbohydrates in Infection Strategies of Enteric Pathogens
- Tropical Medicine and Health 43(1), 41-52, 2015
- … Here, we review the roles of carbohydrates in the infection strategies of various enteric pathogens including viruses, bacteria and protozoa, which infect the epithelial lining of the human and animal intestine. … Here, we describe the function of carbohydrates in infection by Salmonella enterica and several bacterial species that produce a variety of fimbrial adhesions. … Carbohydrates serve as receptors for infection by these microbes; …
- NAID 130004725776
- Roles of carbohydrates in the infection strategies of enteric pathogens
- Tropical Medicine and Health, 2014
- … Here, we review the roles of carbohydrates in the infection strategies of various enteric pathogens including viruses, bacteria and protozoa, which infect the epithelial lining of human and animal intestine. … Here, we describe the functions of carbohydrates in infection by Salmonella enterica and several bacterial species that produce varieties of fimbrial adhesions. …
- NAID 130004704896
- Protozoan Infections, Animal: Infections with unicellular organisms formerly members of the subkingdom Protozoa. The infections ) ... Illness finder is a diagnostic medicine tool for educational purpose that looks up your patients ...
- Animal Protozoan Infection | Animal Protozoan Infections | Infection, Animal Protozoan | Infections, Animal Protozoan | Protozoan Infection, Animal Definition Infections with unicellular organisms formerly members of the | MeSH ...