- (medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease
- (phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound
- the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms
- (international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure
- moral corruption or contamination; "ambitious men are led astray by an infection that is almost unavoidable"
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted (同)contagion, transmission
- any of diverse minute acellular or unicellular organisms usually nonphotosynthetic (同)protozoon
- 〈U〉(病気の)伝染;感染 / 〈C〉伝染病
- 原生動物 / 原生動物の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Mechanisms of complement lectin pathway activation and resistance by trypanosomatid parasites.
- Cestari I, Evans-Osses I, Schlapbach LJ, de Messias-Reason I, Ramirez MI.SourceSeattle Biomedical Research Institute, Seattle, WA 98109, USA.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Apr;53(4):328-34. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2012.08.015. Epub 2012 Oct 9.
- Studies in the past decade have demonstrated a crucial role for the complement lectin pathway in host defence against protozoan microbes. Recognition of pathogen surface molecules by mannan-binding lectin and ficolins revealed new mechanisms of innate immune defence and a diversity of parasite strat
- PMID 23063472
- Infectivity of Cryptosporidium andersoni Kawatabi type relative to the small number of oocysts in immunodeficient and immunocompetent neonatal and adult mice.
- Nagano-Koyashiki S, Matsubayashi M, Kimata I, Furuya M, Tani H, Sasai K.SourceDepartment of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Division of Veterinary Science, Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Osaka Prefecture University, 1-58 Rinku-Ourai-Kita, Izumisano, Osaka 598-8531, Japan.
- Parasitology international.Parasitol Int.2013 Apr;62(2):109-11. doi: 10.1016/j.parint.2012.11.001. Epub 2012 Nov 10.
- Cryptosporidium andersoni is a protozoan parasite found in many countries that invades the stomachs of primarily adult cattle. Unlike the isolates of C. andersoni in cattle from other countries, C. andersoni isolates from Japanese cattle can infect mice and were identified as a novel type and later
- PMID 23146684
- Comparison of microscopy, rapid immunoassay, and molecular techniques for the detection of Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium parvum.
- Elsafi SH, Al-Maqati TN, Hussein MI, Adam AA, Hassan MM, Al Zahrani EM.SourcePrince Sultan Military College of Health Sciences, P.O. Box 33048, Dammam, 31448, Saudi Arabia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parasitology research.Parasitol Res.2013 Apr;112(4):1641-1646. Epub 2013 Feb 15.
- Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium parvum are recognized as the most common protozoan infections in Saudi Arabia. Microscopic examination of stool samples, either direct or concentrated, for the recovery of G. lamblia cysts and trophozoites and C. parvum oocysts is still the most commonly used for
- PMID 23411740
- Involvement of CD4+ Foxp3+ Regulatory T Cells in Persistence of Leishmania donovani in the Liver of Alymphoplastic aly/aly Mice
- Tiwananthagorn Saruda,Iwabuchi Kazuya,Ato Manabu,Sakurai Tatsuya,Kato Hirotomo,Katakura Ken
- PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 6(8), e1798, 2012-08-21
- … Visceral leishmaniasis (VL) is a chronic and fatal disease in humans and dogs caused by the intracellular protozoan parasites, Leishmania donovani and L. …
- NAID 120004756399
- Granulomatous Lymphadenitis
- ASANO Shigeyuki
- Journal of clinical and experimental hematopathology 52(1), 1-16, 2012-05-01
- … Toxoplasmosis is also a nonsuppurative protozoan infection (<I>Toxoplasma gondii</I>). …
- NAID 10030615424
- Malaria, Protozoan Infections, Protozoan infection wildcaught Simochromis babaulti, Golden Snapper infected with protozoan disease floating up to the surface of breeding tankd, trichomonas vaginalis vu au microscope au CDS Marie ...
- PROTOZOAN INFECTION Conducted from or other intestinal tract, usually microscopic. Actual prices on. photos angel wings Lives on human intestinal. Flag as with refugee population in. There are other intestinal protozoan.
- protozoan infection, protozoiasis, protozoan disease
- protozoan infection
- contagion、infect、infectious disease、infestation、transmission、transmit