- flagellate protozoan that causes leishmaniasis (同)genus Leishmania
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 皮膚リーシュマニア症の疫学、臨床症状および診断 epidemiology clinical manifestations and diagnosis of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- 2. 内臓リーシュマニア症の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of visceral leishmaniasis
- 3. 皮膚リーシュマニア症の治療および予防 treatment and prevention of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- 4. 内臓リーシュマニア症の治療 treatment of visceral leishmaniasis
- 5. 内臓リーシュマニア症の疫学および管理 epidemiology and control of visceral leishmaniasis
- Leishmania is not prone to develop resistance to tamoxifen.
- Coelho AC1, Trinconi CT1, Senra L1, Yokoyama-Yasunaka JK1, Uliana SR1.
- International journal for parasitology. Drugs and drug resistance.Int J Parasitol Drugs Drug Resist.2015 Jun 17;5(3):77-83. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpddr.2015.05.006. eCollection 2015.
- Tamoxifen, an antineoplastic agent, is active in vitro and in vivo against the parasitic protozoa Leishmania. As part of our efforts to unravel this drug's mechanisms of action against the parasite and understand how resistance could arise, we tried to select tamoxifen-resistant Leishmania amazone
- PMID 26150922
- Analysis of bioactivities and chemical composition of Ziziphus joazeiro Mart. using HPLC-DAD.
- Brito SM1, Coutinho HD2, Talvani A3, Coronel C4, Barbosa AG1, Vega C4, Figueredo FG5, Tintino SR5, Lima LF5, Boligon AA6, Athayde ML6, Menezes IR7.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Nov 1;186:185-91. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.031. Epub 2014 Oct 17.
- The aim of this study was to evaluate the chemical profile and antioxidant, antimicrobial and antiparasitic activities of the hydroalcoholic extract of the leaves of Ziziphus joazeiro Mart. (HELZJ). The antioxidant DPPH and FRAP assays and chemical profile were determined by colorimetric methods and
- PMID 25976809
- Antileishmanial activity of some Brazilian plants, with particular reference to Casearia sylvestris.
- Antinarelli LM1, Pinto NC2, Scio E2, Coimbra ES1.
- Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias.An Acad Bras Cienc.2015 09/06;87(2):733-742. Epub 2015 Jun 9.
- Leishmaniasis is a complex of diseases caused by Leishmania protozoa which treatment is restricted to a limited number of drugs that exhibit high toxicity, collateral effects and are often costly. There are a variety of tropical plants distributed in Brazil, and for many poor people the therapy for
- PMID 26062121
- Differential phagocytosis of Leishmania mexicana promastigotes and amastigotes by monocyte-derived dendritic cells
- Microbiology and immunology 60(6), 369-381, 2016-06
- NAID 40020866741
- Nestedness patterns of sand fly (Diptera: Psychodidae) species in a neotropical semi-arid environment
- Acta Tropica 153, 7-13, 2016-01
- NAID 120005665863
- Cutaneous Leishmaniasis in dogs: is high seroprevalence indicative of a reservoir role?
- Parasitology 142(9), 1202-1214, 2015-08
- NAID 120005623221
- What is leishmaniasis? Leishmaniasis is a parasitic disease that is found in parts of the tropics, subtropics, and southern Europe. Leishmaniasis is caused by infection with Leishmania parasites, which are spread by the ...
- INTRODUCTION Visceral leishmaniasis (VL; also known as kala-azar) is caused by parasites of the Leishmania donovani complex . These parasites may be divided taxonomically and geographically into two groups: L. donovani (South Asia and East Africa) and ...
|拡張検索||「Leishmania infantum」「Leishmania major」「Leishmania chagasi」「Leishmania mexicana amazonensis」「Leishmania amazonensis」|
- Leishmania tropica
- L. major