- get the hang
- master copy, original
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/04 22:36:59」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 南部ダニ紅斑病（STARI） southern tick associated rash illness stari
- 2. ライム病の診断 diagnosis of lyme disease
- 3. 成人におけるライム病の臨床症状 clinical manifestations of lyme disease in adults
- 4. アスリートの心突然死予防のためのスクリーニング screening to prevent sudden cardiac death in athletes
- 5. ライム病疑いのあるダニ咬傷の評価 evaluation of a tick bite for possible lyme disease
- Transglutaminase 2 reprogramming of glucose metabolism in mammary epithelial cells via activation of inflammatory signaling pathways.
- Kumar S1, Donti TR, Agnihotri N, Mehta K.Author information 1Department of Experimental Therapeutics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX.AbstractAberrant glucose metabolism characterized by high levels of glycolysis, even in the presence of oxygen, is an important hallmark of cancer. This metabolic reprogramming referred to as the Warburg effect is essential to the survival of tumor cells and provides them with substrates required for biomass generation. Molecular mechanisms responsible for this shift in glucose metabolism remain elusive. As described herein, we found that aberrant expression of the proinflammatory protein transglutaminase 2 (TG2) is an important regulator of the Warburg effect in mammary epithelial cells. Mechanistically, TG2 regulated metabolic reprogramming by constitutively activating nuclear factor (NF)-κB, which binds to the hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-1α promoter and induces its expression even under normoxic conditions. TG2/NF-κB-induced increase in HIF-1α expression was associated with increased glucose uptake, increased lactate production and decreased oxygen consumption by mitochondria. Experimental suppression of TG2 attenuated HIF-1α expression and reversed downstream events in mammary epithelial cells. Moreover, downregulation of p65/RelA or HIF-1α expression in these cells restored normal glucose uptake, lactate production, mitochondrial respiration and glycolytic protein expression. Our results suggest that aberrant expression of TG2 is a master regulator of metabolic reprogramming and facilitates metabolic alterations in epithelial cells even under normoxic conditions. A TG2-induced shift in glucose metabolism helps breast cancer cells to survive under stressful conditions and promotes their metastatic competence.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Jun 15;134(12):2798-807. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28623. Epub 2014 Jan 30.
- Aberrant glucose metabolism characterized by high levels of glycolysis, even in the presence of oxygen, is an important hallmark of cancer. This metabolic reprogramming referred to as the Warburg effect is essential to the survival of tumor cells and provides them with substrates required for biomas
- PMID 24477458
- A proinvasive role for the Ca(2+) -activated K(+) channel KCa3.1 in malignant glioma.
- Turner KL1, Honasoge A, Robert SM, McFerrin MM, Sontheimer H.Author information 1Department of Neurobiology and Center for Glial Biology in Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Alabama.AbstractGlioblastoma multiforme are highly motile primary brain tumors. Diffuse tissue invasion hampers surgical resection leading to poor patient prognosis. Recent studies suggest that intracellular Ca(2+) acts as a master regulator for cell motility and engages a number of downstream signals including Ca(2+) -activated ion channels. Querying the REepository of Molecular BRAin Neoplasia DaTa (REMBRANDT), an annotated patient gene database maintained by the National Cancer Institute, we identified the intermediate conductance Ca(2+) -activated K(+) channels, KCa3.1, being overexpressed in 32% of glioma patients where protein expression significantly correlated with poor patient survival. To mechanistically link KCa3.1 expression to glioma invasion, we selected patient gliomas that, when propagated as xenolines in vivo, present with either high or low KCa3.1 expression. In addition, we generated U251 glioma cells that stably express an inducible knockdown shRNA to experimentally eliminate KCa3.1 expression. Subjecting these cells to a combination of in vitro and in situ invasion assays, we demonstrate that KCa3.1 expression significantly enhances glioma invasion and that either specific pharmacological inhibition with TRAM-34 or elimination of the channel impairs invasion. Importantly, after intracranial implantation into SCID mice, ablation of KCa3.1 with inducible shRNA resulted in a significant reduction in tumor invasion into surrounding brain in vivo. These results show that KCa3.1 confers an invasive phenotype that significantly worsens a patient's outlook, and suggests that KCa3.1 represents a viable therapeutic target to reduce glioma invasion. GLIA 2014;62:971-981.
- Glia.Glia.2014 Jun;62(6):971-81. doi: 10.1002/glia.22655. Epub 2014 Mar 2.
- Glioblastoma multiforme are highly motile primary brain tumors. Diffuse tissue invasion hampers surgical resection leading to poor patient prognosis. Recent studies suggest that intracellular Ca(2+) acts as a master regulator for cell motility and engages a number of downstream signals including Ca(
- PMID 24585442
- Analysis of differential gene expression profiles in Caenorhabditis elegans knockouts for the v-SNARE master protein 1.
- Rodriguez A1, McKay K, Graham M, Dittrich J, Holgado AM.Author information 1Department of Biological Sciences, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, Oklahoma.AbstractAt chemical synapses, neurons communicate information to other cells by secreting neurotransmitters or neuropeptides into the synaptic cleft, which then bind to receptors on the target cell. Preliminary work performed in our laboratory has shown that mutant nematodes lacking a protein called VSM-1 have increased synaptic density compared with the wild type. Consequently, we hypothesized that genes expressed in vsm-1 mutants mediate enhanced synaptogenesis. To identify these genes of interest, we utilized microarray technology and quantitative PCR. To this end, first we isolated the total RNA from young-adult wild-type and vsm-1 mutant Caenorhabditis elegans. Next, we synthesized cDNA from reverse transcription of the isolated RNA. Hybridization of the cDNA to a microarray was performed to facilitate gene expression profiling. Finally, fluorescently labeled microarrays were analyzed, and the identities of induced and repressed genes were uncovered in the open-source software Magic Tool. Analyses of microarray experiments performed using three independent biological samples per strain and three technical replicas and dye swaps showed induction of genes coding for major sperm proteins and repression of SPP-2 in vsm-1 mutants. Microarray results were also validated and quantified by using quantitative PCR. © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Journal of neuroscience research.J Neurosci Res.2014 Jun;92(6):772-82. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23353. Epub 2014 Feb 25.
- At chemical synapses, neurons communicate information to other cells by secreting neurotransmitters or neuropeptides into the synaptic cleft, which then bind to receptors on the target cell. Preliminary work performed in our laboratory has shown that mutant nematodes lacking a protein called VSM-1 h
- PMID 24615917
- Linear noise approximation for stochastic oscillations of intracellular calcium.
- Cantini L1, Cianci C2, Fanelli D3, Massi E1, Barletti L1.Author information 1Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica "U. Dini", University of Florence, Viale Morgagni 67/A, 50139 Florence, Italy.2Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica and INFN, University of Florence, Via S. Marta 3, 50139 Florence, Italy.3Dipartimento di Fisica e Astronomia, University of Florence and INFN, Via Sansone 1, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Florence, Italy.AbstractA stochastic model of intracellular calcium oscillations is analytically studied. The governing master equation is expanded under the linear noise approximation and a closed prediction for the power spectrum of fluctuations analytically derived. A peak in the obtained power spectrum profile signals the presence of stochastic, noise induced oscillations which extend also outside the region where a deterministic limit cycle is predicted to occur.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2014 May 21;349:92-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2014.01.035. Epub 2014 Feb 3.
- A stochastic model of intracellular calcium oscillations is analytically studied. The governing master equation is expanded under the linear noise approximation and a closed prediction for the power spectrum of fluctuations analytically derived. A peak in the obtained power spectrum profile signals
- PMID 24503287
- 未公開裁決事例紹介 臨場日から数か月経過後に作成の調査報告書を採用せず : 相続税の修正申告に隠ぺい仮装を認めず
- T & A master
- NAID 40019417170
- 税務マエストロ : 税務における第一人者"税務マエストロ"による税実務講座(#54)95%ルールの改正による個別対応方式の留意点(6)課税売上割合に準ずる割合の活用方法(その1)
- 熊王 征秀
- T & A master
- NAID 40019417160
- ニュース特集 国税庁「役員給与に関するQ&A」の射程は役員給与の期中減額、定期同額判定で重要解釈
- T & A master
- NAID 40019417141
- 重要資料 復興特別所得税に関するQ&A
- T & A master
- NAID 40019410394
- 緊急サービス いつでも、どこでも、お客様をご援助します。カードに関する心配事なら、世界のどこからでも緊急サービスにお電話ください。 カードの紛失や盗難 カードの緊急再発行 緊急時のキャッシングサービス
- MasterCardカードは全世界2,400万以上の場所で利用できるグローバルなカード。さまざまな特典・サービスをご用意して、あなたをお待ちしています。 ... 緊急サービス いつでも、どこでも、お客様をご援助します。カードに関する心配事 ...
- ようこそ、(有)マスターのホームページへ！！ 年末年始休業のお知らせ 2004年12月31日より2005年1月5日まで休業とさせて頂きます。（ご注文時の返信メールも含） なお、本年度中は多数のお客様にご利用頂きありがとうございました。
|拡張検索||「burgomaster」「masterstroke」「concertmaster」「past master」「master mariner」|
- basic、basically、cardinal number、chief、elemental、essential、essentially、foremost、fundamental、fundamentally、main、mainly、major、master、primarily、primary、principal、principally
- cardinal grosbeak, Richmondena Cardinalis, Cardinalis cardinalis, redbird
- primary feather, primary quill
- school principal, head teacher, head
- comb form