出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/04/28 06:19:09」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. プロテインキナーゼCと糖尿病の血管合併症 protein kinase c and the vascular complications of diabetes mellitus
- 2. T細胞受容体シグナル伝達 t cell receptor signaling
- 3. ペプチドホルモンのシグナル伝達および調節 peptide hormone signal transduction and regulation
- 4. 肥満細胞：表面受容体とシグナル伝達 mast cells surface receptors and signal transduction
- 5. 血小板生物学 platelet biology
- Correlative and integrated light and electron microscopy of in-resin GFP fluorescence, used to localise diacylglycerol in mammalian cells.
- Peddie CJ1, Blight K1, Wilson E1, Melia C2, Marrison J3, Carzaniga R1, Domart MC4, O׳Toole P3, Larijani B5, Collinson LM1.
- Ultramicroscopy.Ultramicroscopy.2014 Aug;143C:3-14. doi: 10.1016/j.ultramic.2014.02.001. Epub 2014 Feb 22.
- Fluorescence microscopy of GFP-tagged proteins is a fundamental tool in cell biology, but without seeing the structure of the surrounding cellular space, functional information can be lost. Here we present a protocol that preserves GFP and mCherry fluorescence in mammalian cells embedded in resin wi
- PMID 24637200
- Simultaneous production of fatty acid methyl esters and diglycerides by four recombinant Candida rugosa lipase's isozymes.
- Chang SW1, Huang M2, Hsieh YH3, Luo YT4, Wu TT5, Tsai CW6, Chen CS2, Shaw JF7.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Jul 15;155:140-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.01.035. Epub 2014 Jan 23.
- In this study, the catalytic efficiency of four recombinant CRL (Candida rugosa lipase) isozymes (LIP1-LIP4) towards the production of fatty acid methyl ester (FAME) was compared and evaluated as an alternative green method for industrial applications. The results indicated that the recombinant C. r
- PMID 24594166
- The C1B domains of novel PKCε and PKCη have a higher membrane binding affinity than those of the also novel PKCδ and PKCθ.
- Egea-Jiménez AL1, Corbalán-García S1, Gómez-Fernández JC2.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2014 Jul;1838(7):1898-909. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2014.04.003. Epub 2014 Apr 13.
- The C1 domains of novel PKCs mediate the diacylglycerol-dependent translocation of these enzymes. The four different C1B domains of novel PKCs (δ, ε, θ and η) were studied, together with different lipid mixtures containing acidic phospholipids and diacylglycerol or phorbol ester. The results sho
- PMID 24732301
- Diacylglycerol Signaling Pathway in Pancreatic β-Cells : An Essential Role of Diacylglycerol Kinase in the Regulation of Insulin Secretion (Recent Progress in the Research of Insulin Secretion)
- Kaneko Yukiko K.,Ishikawa Tomohisa
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 38(5), 669-673, 2015-05
- NAID 40020440656
- Foods Highly Containing Diacylglycerol:Summary
- Food Safety Commission of Japan
- Food Safety 3(2), 65-66, 2015
- … The Food Safety Commission of Japan (FSCJ) conducted a risk assessment on foods highly containing diacylglycerol (DAG) (hereinafter referred to as DAG foods), based on results from various studies. …
- NAID 130005084366
- Considerations on Glycidol and Its Fatty Acid Esters in Foods:Executive Summary
- Food Safety Commission of Japan
- Food Safety 3(2), 67-69, 2015
- … As a part of a safety assessment of foods highly containing diacylglycerol (DAG), the Food Safety Commission of Japan (FSCJ) conducted a safety assessment of glycidol and its fatty acid esters (GE) in foods based on results from various studies. …
- NAID 130005084363
- A diglyceride, or a diacylglycerol (DAG), is a glyceride consisting of two fatty acid chains covalently bonded to a glycerol molecule through ester linkages. One example, shown on the right, is 1-palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-glycerol, which contains ...
|拡張検索||「CDP-diacylglycerol-inositol 3-phosphatidyltransferase」「CDPdiacylglycerol-serine O-phosphatidyltransferase」「diacylglycerol cholinephosphotransferase」「1,2-diacylglycerol」|