出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/11/18 21:20:34」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 黒色腫（メラノーマ）に対する遺伝的感受性 inherited susceptibility to melanoma
- 2. 転移性ホルモン受容体陽性乳癌に対する治療アプローチ：内分泌療法 treatment approach to metastatic hormone receptor positive breast cancer endocrine therapy
- 3. マントル細胞リンパ腫の病理学 pathobiology of mantle cell lymphoma
- 4. 多発性内分泌腫瘍1型：定義および遺伝学 multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 definition and genetics
- 5. 前立腺癌の分子生物学 molecular biology of prostate cancer
- Selenium improves stem cell potency by stimulating the proliferation and active migration of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes.
- Park SH, Kim JH, Nam SW, Kim BW, Kim GY, Kim WJ, Choi YH.SourceDepartment of Pathology, Dongeui University College of Oriental Medicine, Busan 614-052, Republic of Korea.
- International journal of oncology.Int J Oncol.2014 Jan;44(1):336-342. doi: 10.3892/ijo.2013.2182. Epub 2013 Nov 15.
- Selenium is a trace nutrient element that protects cells against oxidative damage. In this study, the potential of selenium to improve stem cell potency through active proliferation and migration of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes was investigated, together with the underlying molecular mechanisms. The results
- PMID 24247590
- Suppression of SCIN inhibits human prostate cancer cell proliferation and induces G0/G1 phase arrest.
- Wang D, Sun SQ, Yu YH, Wu WZ, Yang SL, Tan JM.SourceDepartment of Urology, Fuzhou General Hospital, Fuzhou 350025, P.R. China.
- International journal of oncology.Int J Oncol.2014 Jan;44(1):161-166. doi: 10.3892/ijo.2013.2170. Epub 2013 Nov 8.
- SCIN is a calcium regulated actin severing and capping protein. Its homologue in zebrafish is found to be related with cell death. In the present study, we found that SCIN is highly expressed in human prostate cancer specimens. However, the functions of SCIN in human prostate carcinoma cells are lar
- PMID 24212916
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 inhibitor RO3306 promotes mitotic slippage in paclitaxel-treated HepG2 cells.
- Xiao J, Qiu P, Lai X, He P, Wu Y, Du B, Tan Y.AbstractHepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is the most common primary liver neoplasm and current systemic chemotherapy are mostly ineffective. Paclitaxel (PTX) has a clinically significant effect on many malignant tumors. Cells treated with PTX undergo reversible mitotic arrest and although high doses can cause side effects it may also induce apoptosis. We investigated the effect of a sequential combination of PTX and RO3306, a cyclin-dependent kinase 1 inhibitor, on the hepatocellular carcinoma HepG2 cell line. The sequential drug treatment protocol involved the addition of PTX (0.2 µmol/L) for 18 h followed by RO3306 (2 µmol/L) for a further 6 h. Cell viability and proliferation were measured using tetrazolium dye (MTT) and colony formation assay. Cell cycle profiles were established by flow cytometry. The expression level of protein was examined by immunoblotting. We observed a synergistic effect of PTX and RO3306 treatment on cell growth and proliferation as well as an increased proportion of cells in sub-G1 phase. Expression levels of cyclin B, cyclin E and phosphorylated Histone H3 demonstrated that RO3306 enhanced apoptosis in PTX treated cells by mitotic slippage. Our data suggested that the combination of PTX and RO3306 may be an effective therapeutic combination for the treatment of liver cancer. Keywords: paclitaxel; RO3306; apoptosis; mitotic slippage; HepG2 cells.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is the most common primary liver neoplasm and current systemic chemotherapy are mostly ineffective. Paclitaxel (PTX) has a clinically significant effect on many malignant tumors. Cells treated with PTX undergo reversible mitotic arrest and although high doses can cau
- PMID 24195507
- Berberine Inhibits Growth and Induces G1 Arrest and Apoptosis in Human Cholangiocarcinoma QBC939 Cells
- HE Wei,WANG Bin,ZHUANG Yun,SHAO Dong,SUN Kewen,CHEN Jianping
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 119(4), 341-348, 2012-08-20
- … Here we report that in vitro treatment of human cholangiocarcinoma QBC939 cells with berberine, a naturally occurring isoquinoline alkaloid, decreased cell viability and induced cell death in a dose-dependent manner, which was associated with an increase in G1 arrest. … Our western blot analysis showed that berberine-induced G1 cell cycle arrest was mediated through the increased expression of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors (Cdki) proteins (Cip1/p21 and Kip1/p27); …
- NAID 10031071516
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF THE CELL CYCLE-ASSOCIATED PROTEINS IN DIFFUSE LARGE B-CELL LYMPHOMA
- 梅村 宜弘,本間 まゆみ,塩沢 英輔,矢持 淑子,瀧本 雅文,太田 秀一
- 昭和医学会雑誌 72(1), 2012
- … Skp2 positively regulates the G1-S transition by promoting degradation of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27. …
- NAID 130002582881
- New and Potent CDK inhibitors are available. Including Cyclin-Dependent Kinase inhibitor drugs in clinical trials. Order from Supplier Adooq ... A10093 AT7519 AT7519 is an inhibitor of multiple cyclin-dependent kinases (CDKs ...
- ^Russo AA, Jeffrey PD, Patten AK, Massagué J, Pavletich NP (July 1996). "Crystal structure of the p27Kip1 cyclin-dependent-kinase inhibitor bound to the cyclin A-Cdk2 complex". Nature 382 (6589): 325–31. doi:10.1038/382325a0. ...
- cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor、cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor protein
- cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor
- bottle up, suppress