- 4-Fluoro-3-nitrophenyl grafted gold electrode based platform for label free electrochemical detection of interleukin-2 protein.
- Arya SK1, Park MK2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Nov 15;61:260-5. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.05.029. Epub 2014 May 22.
- A new platform based on 4-Fluoro-3-nitrophenyl (FNP) grafted gold disk electrode prepared via electrochemical reduction of 4-fluoro-3-nitrobenzene diazonium ion has been developed and utilized for biosensor fabrication. Anti-interleukin-2 (anti-IL2) antibody has been covalently immobilized onto FNP/
- PMID 24906083
- Immunomodulatory role of high-density lipoproteins: impact on immunosenescence.
- Larbi A1, Fortin C, Dupuis G, Berrougui H, Khalil A, Fulop T.
- Age (Dordrecht, Netherlands).Age (Dordr).2014 Oct;36(5):9712. doi: 10.1007/s11357-014-9712-6. Epub 2014 Sep 13.
- Natural aging is accompanied by a dysregulation of the host immune response that has well-known clinical consequences but poorly defined underlying causes. It has previously been reported that advancing age is associated with an increase in membrane cholesterol level in T cells. The aim of this stud
- PMID 25216565
- Hemophagocytic syndrome in children and adults.
- Malinowska I1, Machaczka M, Popko K, Siwicka A, Salamonowicz M, Nasiłowska-Adamska B.
- Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis.Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz).2014 Oct;62(5):385-94. doi: 10.1007/s00005-014-0274-1. Epub 2014 Feb 9.
- Hemophagocytic syndrome, also known as hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH), is a heterogenic syndrome, which leads to an acute, life-threatening inflammatory reaction. HLH occurs both in children and adults, and can be triggered by various inherited as well as acquired factors. Depending on the
- PMID 24509696
- T-cell growth fac·tor obsolete term for interleukin-2. IL2 A gene on chromosome 4q26-q27 that encodes interleukin-2, a cytokine secreted by T cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation that plays a central role in the ...
- 1. J Immunol. 1978 Jun;120(6):2027-32. T cell growth factor: parameters of production and a quantitative microassay for activity. Gillis S, Ferm MM, Ou W, Smith KA. Several soluble factors have recently been associated with the ...
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell