- make fast as if with cement; "We cemented our friendship"
- a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
- any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement; "they stood on the grey cement beside the pool"
- something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- bind or join with or as if with cement
- cover or coat with cement
- coat or cover with zinc
- a bluish-white lustrous metallic element; brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable when heated; used in a wide variety of alloys and in galvanizing iron; it occurs naturally as zinc sulphide in zinc blende (同)Zn, atomic number 30
- any compound of oxygen with another element or a radical
- 『セメント』;接合剤,接着剤 / 結合,(友情の)きずな / …‘に'セメントを塗る,'を'セメントで固める / 〈友情・関係など〉'を'固める,堅く結び付ける / 結びつく,固まる
- 亜鉛(金属元素;化学記号は Zn)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Temporary zinc oxide-eugenol cement: eugenol quantity in dentin and bond strength of resin composite.
- Koch T, Peutzfeldt A, Malinovskii V, Flury S, Häner R, Lussi A.SourceDepartment of Preventive, Restorative and Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dental Medicine, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland. firstname.lastname@example.org
- European journal of oral sciences.Eur J Oral Sci.2013 Aug;121(4):363-9. doi: 10.1111/eos.12053. Epub 2013 May 9.
- Uptake of eugenol from eugenol-containing temporary materials may reduce the adhesion of subsequent resin-based restorations. This study investigated the effect of duration of exposure to zinc oxide-eugenol (ZOE) cement on the quantity of eugenol retained in dentin and on the microtensile bond stren
- PMID 23841789
- Vital pulp therapy with three different pulpotomy agents in immature molars: a case report.
- Harandi A, Forghani M, Ghoddusi J.SourceDepartment of Endodontics, Dental School, Babol university of Medical Sciences, Babol, Iran.
- Iranian endodontic journal.Iran Endod J.2013 Summer;8(3):145-8. Epub 2013 Aug 1.
- INTRODUCTION: This case report describes apexogenesis treatment of three molar teeth of an 8-year-old boy using three different pulpotomy agents.METHODS: Pulpotomy was performed on decayed immature molar teeth with established irreversible pulpitis and the remaining pulp was capped with either zinc
- PMID 23922578
- Clinical efficacy of various root canal obturating methods in primary teeth: a comparative study.
- Grover R, Mehra M, Pandit IK, Srivastava N, Gugnani N, Gupta M.SourceDepartment of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Sri Guru Ram Dass Institue of Dental Sciences and Research, Amritsar, India. email@example.com
- European journal of paediatric dentistry : official journal of European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry.Eur J Paediatr Dent.2013 Jun;14(2):104-8.
- AIM: The purpose of this in vivo study was to evaluate and compare the efficacy of different obturating methods used in primary teeth, when obturated using a combination of zinc oxide and iodoform paste (Endoflas F.S.).MATERIALS AND METHODS: A group of 29 patients aged 3-9 years and a total of 64 te
- PMID 23758458
- A comparison of stress relaxation in temporary and permanent luting cements
- A study on the sealing ability and antibacterial activity of Ca_3SiO_5/CaCl_2 composite cement for dental applications
- IRM (Dentsply Caulk, Milford, DE, USA) is a polymethylmethacrylate-reinforced zinc oxide-eugenol cement indicated for use as a root-end filling material (Harrison & Johnson, 1997) Epoxy resin-based cements have also presented a ...
- Zinc Oxide-Eugenol Cement Back to Cements | Back to Operative Videos Zinc oxide-eugenol cement (IRM) is a low-strength base used as a temporary cement filling in the event that the patient will return at a later date for a semi ...
- zinc oxide-eugenol cement
- zinc oxide-eugenol cement