- relying on or requiring a person or thing for support, supply, or what is needed; "dependent children"; "dependent on moisture"
- addicted to a drug (同)dependant, drug-addicted, hooked, strung-out
- contingent on something else (同)dependant, qualified
- (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence; "a subordinate (or dependent) clause functions as a noun or adjective or adverb within a sentence" (同)subordinate
- the rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit; expressed in volts (同)electromotive_force, emf
- any compound containing a chlorine atom
- any salt of hydrochloric acid (containing the chloride ion)
- 『頼っている』,依存している,従属している / 扶養される人(家族)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Masking epilepsy by combining two epilepsy genes.
- Glasscock E1, Qian J, Yoo JW, Noebels JL.
- Nature neuroscience.Nat Neurosci.2007 Dec;10(12):1554-8. Epub 2007 Nov 4.
- Inherited errors in ion channel genes comprise the largest subset of monogenic causes of idiopathic epilepsy, and pathogenic variants contribute to genetic risk in the complex inheritance of this common disorder. We generated a digenic mouse model of human idiopathic epilepsy by combining two epilep
- PMID 17982453
- Abstract Channelopathies, defined as diseases that are caused by mutations in genes encoding ion channels, are associated with a wide variety of symptoms. Impaired chloride transport can cause diseases as diverse as cystic ...
- This channelopathy is caused by mutations in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator (CFTR) and is associated with defective chloride conductance, which leads to pulmonary and pancreatic 6 7 8) . Another well + + ...
- voltage-dependent chloride channelopathy
- electric potential、electrical potential、potential