- peripheral resistance、pulmonary vascular resistance
- any mechanical force that tends to retard or oppose motion
- the capacity of an organism to defend itself against harmful environmental agents; "these trees are widely planted because of their resistance to salt and smog"
- the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with; "he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"; "despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead" (同)opposition
- (psychiatry) an unwillingness to bring repressed feelings into conscious awareness
- group action in opposition to those in power
- the military action of resisting the enemys advance; "the enemy offered little resistance"
- the degree of unresponsiveness of a disease-causing microorganism to antibiotics or other drugs (as in penicillin-resistant bacteria)
- of or relating to or having vessels that conduct and circulate fluids; "vascular constriction"; "a vascular bundle"
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…に)『抵抗』(『反抗』)『すること』;(…を)『こらえること』《+『to』(『against』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(病気などに対する)『抵抗力』《+『against』(『to』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(またresistance movement)(権力・圧制に対する)抵抗運動,レジスタンス / 〈U〉(空気の)抵抗;(電気の)抵抗
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Lodging Resistance of Japonica Rice (Oryza Sativa L.): Morphological and Anatomical Traits due to top-Dressing Nitrogen Application Rates.
- Zhang W1,2, Wu L1, Wu X1, Ding Y1, Li G3, Li J2, Weng F1, Liu Z1, Tang S1, Ding C1, Wang S1.
- Rice (New York, N.Y.).Rice (N Y).2016 Dec;9(1):31. doi: 10.1186/s12284-016-0103-8. Epub 2016 Jul 1.
- BACKGROUND: Lodging in rice production often limits grain yield and quality by breaking or bending stems. Excessive nitrogen (N) fertilizer rates are the cause of poor lodging resistance in rice, but little is known about the effect of top-dressing N application rates on the mechanical strength of j
- PMID 27369289
- Determinants of carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity in prepubertal children.
- Correia-Costa A1, Correia-Costa L2, Caldas Afonso A3, Schaefer F4, Guerra A5, Moura C1, Mota C6, Barros H7, Areias JC1, Azevedo A7.
- International journal of cardiology.Int J Cardiol.2016 Sep 1;218:37-42. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.05.060. Epub 2016 May 14.
- BACKGROUND: Pulse wave velocity (PWV) is a noninvasive technique to evaluate arterial stiffness, a dynamic property of the vessels, reflecting their structure and function. Childhood obesity is associated with several cardiovascular comorbidities and to the progression of atherosclerosis. We aimed t
- PMID 27232909
- Glutathione in metastases: From mechanisms to clinical applications.
- Estrela JM1,2, Ortega A2, Mena S2, Sirerol JA2, Obrador E1.
- Critical reviews in clinical laboratory sciences.Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci.2016 Aug;53(4):253-67. doi: 10.3109/10408363.2015.1136259. Epub 2016 Feb 18.
- Metastatic spread, not primary tumors, is the leading cause of cancer death. Glutathione (γ-glutamyl-cysteinyl-glycine, GSH) is particularly relevant in cancer cells as it is involved in regulating carcinogenic mechanisms, growth and dissemination, and multidrug and radiation resistance. Upon inter
- PMID 26754151
- Influence of Left Ventricular Stiffness on Hemodynamics in Patients With Untreated Atrial Septal Defects
- Kurishima Clara,Inuzuka Ryo,Kuwata Seiko [他]
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 79(8), 1823-1827, 2015-08
- NAID 40020532133
- 低強度血流制限下での筋力トレーニングが,血管機能に及ぼす影響 : 血管内皮機能と動脈硬化指標の関連
- Analysis of Genetic Mutations Related to TGF-β/BMP Signaling in Children and Adults with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Kojima Yasuko,Shintani Masaki,Nakayama Tomotaka [他],Yoshiyuki Furutani,Tsutomu Saji,Toshio Nakanishi
- Toho journal of medicine 1(2), 23-31, 2015-06
- … Original ArticleBackground: Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a vascular disorder characterized by increased pulmonary vascular resistance and right heart failure. …
- NAID 120005646921
- resistance /re·sis·tance/ (re-zis´tans) 1. opposition, or counteracting force. 2. the natural ability of an organism to resist microorganisms or toxins ... The rapid reduction of pulmonary vascular resistance allows the naturally occurring ...
- Vascular resistance Vascular resistance is a term used to define the resistance to flow that must be overcome to push blood through the circulatory system. The ... my.bionity.com With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always ...
- hybrid reference units HRU、血管抵抗, vascular resistance
- 1 Wood = 8 MPa·s/m3
- 1 Wood = 80 dyn·s·cm−5
- vascular resistance VR
- 血流抵抗 flow resistance
- pulmonary vascular resistance、vascular resistance
- PVR, 末梢血管抵抗
- angio、blood vessel、fibrovascular bundle、vascular bundle、vasculogenic、vein、vessel