- pulmonary vascular resistance、vascular resistance
- any mechanical force that tends to retard or oppose motion
- the capacity of an organism to defend itself against harmful environmental agents; "these trees are widely planted because of their resistance to salt and smog"
- the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with; "he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"; "despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead" (同)opposition
- (psychiatry) an unwillingness to bring repressed feelings into conscious awareness
- group action in opposition to those in power
- the military action of resisting the enemys advance; "the enemy offered little resistance"
- the degree of unresponsiveness of a disease-causing microorganism to antibiotics or other drugs (as in penicillin-resistant bacteria)
- related to the key issue but not of central importance; "a peripheral interest"; "energy is far from a peripheral issue in the economy"; "peripheral issues"
- (computer science) electronic equipment connected by cable to the CPU of a computer; "disk drives and printers are important peripherals" (同)computer peripheral, peripheral device
- on or near an edge or constituting an outer boundary; the outer area; "Russias peripheral provinces"; "peripheral suburbs"
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…に)『抵抗』(『反抗』)『すること』;(…を)『こらえること』《+『to』(『against』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(病気などに対する)『抵抗力』《+『against』(『to』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(またresistance movement)(権力・圧制に対する)抵抗運動,レジスタンス / 〈U〉(空気の)抵抗;(電気の)抵抗
- 周囲の; 周辺（装置）の・末梢的な・重要でない; （...に比べて）瑣末な (to); 【医】末端部の; コンピュータの周辺装置
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hypertension and cardiometabolic disease.
- Tasic I1, Lovic D2.
- Frontiers in bioscience (Scholar edition).Front Biosci (Schol Ed).2018 Jan 1;10:166-174.
- PMID 28930524
- Does a resistance exercise session with continuous or intermittent blood flow restriction promote muscle damage and increase oxidative stress?
- Neto GR1,2,3, Novaes JS2, Salerno VP4, Gonçalves MM2,5, Batista GR1,3, Cirilo-Sousa MS1,3,6.
- Journal of sports sciences.J Sports Sci.2018 Jan;36(1):104-110. doi: 10.1080/02640414.2017.1283430. Epub 2017 Jan 31.
- PMID 28143367
- Effects of copper nanoparticles in porous TiO2 coatings on bacterial resistance and cytocompatibility of osteoblasts and endothelial cells.
- Zhang X1, Li J2, Wang X2, Wang Y2, Hang R2, Huang X2, Tang B2, Chu PK3.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2018 Jan 1;82:110-120. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2017.08.061. Epub 2017 Aug 17.
- PMID 29025639
- Liver steatosis is associated with insulin resistance in skeletal muscle rather than in the liver in Japanese patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kato Ken-ichiro,Takeshita Yumie,Misu Hirofumi,Zen Yoh,Kaneko Shuichi,Takamura Toshinari
- Journal of Diabetes Investigation 6(2), 158-163, 2015-03-01
- … Aims/Introduction: To examine the association between liver histological features and organ-specific insulin resistance indices calculated from 75-g oral glucose tolerance test data in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. …
- NAID 120005593987
- Association of Peripheral Total and Differential Leukocyte Counts with Obesity-Related Complications in Young Adults
- Yoshimura Aya,Ohnishi Shunsuke,Orito Chieko,Kawahara Yukako,Takasaki Hiroyo,Takeda Hiroshi,Sakamoto Naoya,Hashino Satoshi
- Obesity facts 8(1), 1-16, 2015-02
- … This study assessed the associations between peripheral total and differential leukocyte counts and obesity-related complications in young adults. … Complete blood count and serum levels of liver enzymes, fasting blood glucose, insulin and lipids were measured, and the homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance was calculated. … Total leukocyte count was associated with liver enzyme levels, insulin resistance as well as visceral and subcutaneous fat thickness. …
- NAID 120005606035
- Elevated plasma B-type natriuretic peptide concentration and resistive index, but not decreased aortic distensibility, associate with impaired blood flow at popliteal artery in type 2 diabetic patients
- Tajima Yoshitaka,Suzuki Eiji,Saito Jun,Murase Hiroshi,Horikawa Yukio,Takeda Jun
- Endocrine Journal 62(6), 503-511, 2015
- … These results indicate that increased plasma BNP levels and peripheral vascular resistance, but not decreased aortic distensibility, associate with impaired blood flow in lower extremity arteries in diabetic patients. …
- NAID 130005085771
- androgen resistance resistance of target organs to the action of androgens, resulting in any of a spectrum of defects from a normal male phenotype in which men have normal genitalia but infertility to complete androgen resistance in ...
- How are Peripheral Resistance and Blood flow related? Why is there more resistance in some blood vessels than others? Watch this video to learn now. How are Peripheral Resistance and Blood flow related? Why is there more ...
- Many translated example sentences containing "peripheral resistance" – Japanese-English dictionary and search engine for Japanese translations. ... Si 基板では、ほかに樹脂 のモールド歪によ る応 力が原因で Si 基板中に形成されてい ...
- peripheral resistance、pulmonary vascular resistance
- peripheral resistance
- TPR, 総末梢血管抵抗
- peripheral nerve、peripherally、peripheric、periphery