全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Anomalous origin of the right pulmonary artery from the ascending aorta accompanied by absent pulmonary valve syndrome and right-sided aortic arch: a rare case in adult congenital heart disease.
- Khajali Z1, Mohammadzadeh A1, Khayatzadeh M1.
- Cardiology in the young.Cardiol Young.2015 Apr;25(4):794-6. doi: 10.1017/S1047951114001097.
- We present a rare congenital heart disease in a 20-year-old man with anomalous origin of the right pulmonary artery from the ascending aorta, accompanied by absent pulmonary valve syndrome, and a right-sided aortic arch suspected initially in transthoracic echocardiography and subsequently confirmed
- PMID 25728923
- How frequent is the fifth arch artery?
- Gupta SK1, Bamforth SD2, Anderson RH2.
- Cardiology in the young.Cardiol Young.2015 Apr;25(4):628-46. doi: 10.1017/S1047951114002182. Epub 2014 Oct 29.
- Although usually shown in embryology textbooks, the presence of the fifth pair of pharyngeal arch arteries has long been controversial. To the best of our knowledge, six pairs of bilaterally symmetrical arteries developing within the pharyngeal arches are yet to be found in any mammalian or avian sp
- PMID 25351107
- Three-dimensional patient-specific cardiac model for surgical planning in Nikaidoh procedure.
- Valverde I1, Gomez G2, Gonzalez A3, Suarez-Mejias C2, Adsuar A3, Coserria JF1, Uribe S4, Gomez-Cia T2, Hosseinpour AR3.
- Cardiology in the young.Cardiol Young.2015 Apr;25(4):698-704. doi: 10.1017/S1047951114000742. Epub 2014 May 9.
- PURPOSE: To explore the use of three-dimensional patient-specific cardiovascular models using rapid prototyping techniques (fused deposition modelling) to improve surgical planning in patients with complex congenital heart disease.DESCRIPTION: Rapid prototyping techniques are used to print accurate
- PMID 24809416
- An Autopsy Case of Pulmonary Embolism Due to Renal Angiomyolipoma in an Elderly Woman.
- 篠原 規恭,小手川 雅彦,清原 裕,加藤 功,岩本 廣満,陣内 重三,藤島 正敏
- 日本老年医学会雑誌 36(6), 420-424, 1999
- … Enhanced computed tomography showed a thrombus in the truncus pulmonalis and right pulmonary artery, and also showed a left renal mass and a right renal cyst. … Under a diagnosis of pulmonary embolism we started anticoagulant therapy, but the patient died five days after admission.At autopsy, a saddle-like thrombus was found in the truncus pulmonalis and bilateral trunks of pulmonary arteries. …
- NAID 130003652516
- A Scanning Electron Microscope Study on the Endothelium of the Vessels:I. Fine Structure of the Endothelial Surface of Aorta and Some Other Arteries in Normal Rabbits
- 枝長 正修
- Ａｒｃｈｉｖｕｍ ｈｉｓｔｏｌｏｇｉｃｕｍ ｊａｐｏｎｉｃｕｍ 37(1), 1-14, 1974
- … Hair-like processes occur on the endothelial surface in the sinus aortae, sinus trunci pulmonalis, aorta ascendens and the proximal portion of the arcus aortae. … brachiocephalica and truncus pulmonalis, there are endothelial cells with a process probably corresponding to single cilium. …
- NAID 130003880661
- On the Meaning of Lung Lymphdynamics on Postoperative Acute Pulmonary Edema (1)
- 猪口 嘉三,下尾 迫生
- 医療 15(8), 609-615, 1961
- … The flow of lymph obtained from truncus lymphaticus dexter at the normal condition was 0.01-0.06cc/sec., average 0.079cc/sec., and the lymph protein concentration was 2.0-4.9, average 3.23%.2) The influence of lobectomy upon pulmonary lymph dynamics was hardly seen, and any remarkable changes of flow of lymph and protein concentration were not observed, and also change of pulmonary arterial blood pressure was seldom.3) The flow of lung lymph and the pressure of arteria pulmonalis increased slightly by loading hypoxia …
- NAID 130004310184
- Looking for online definition of truncus pulmonalis in the Medical Dictionary? truncus pulmonalis explanation free. What is truncus pulmonalis? Meaning of truncus pulmonalis medical term. What does truncus pulmonalis mean? ...
- Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Noun 1. truncus pulmonalis - the artery that carries venous blood from the right ventricle of the heart and divides into the right and left pulmonary arteries pulmonary trunk arteria ...
- plumonary artery PA
- 肺動脈幹 pulmonary trunk truncus pulmonalis
- 肺門で肺動脈はT5椎体の高さで肺に入る (Qbook. p56)