- Because of the location of the mass, the radiologist is reluctant to attempt a needle biopsy.(KAPLAN CK2 internal_1_Q_48)
- not eager; "foreigners stubbornly reluctant to accept our ways"; "fresh from college and reluctant for the moment to marry him"
- disinclined to become involved; "they were usually reluctant to socialize"; "reluctant to help"
- dislike intensely; feel antipathy or aversion towards; "I hate Mexican food"; "She detests politicians" (同)detest
- the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action (同)hatred
- not disposed or inclined toward; "an unwilling assistant"; "unwilling to face facts"
- in spite of contrary volition
- the state of being out of favor; "he is in disfavor with the king" (同)disfavour
- an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group (同)disfavour, dislike, disapproval
- with reluctance
- …‘を'『憎む』,『ひどくきらう』;《話》…‘を'いやだと思う / 憎しみ,憎悪(hatred)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Practice Guidance for Buprenorphine for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders: Results of an Expert Panel Process.
- Farmer CM1, Lindsay D, Williams J, Ayers A, Schuster J, Cilia A, Flaherty MT, Mandell T, Gordon AJ, Stein BD.
- Substance abuse.Subst Abus.2015 Apr 6:0. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Although numbers of physicians credentialed to prescribe buprenorphine has increased over time, many credentialed physicians may be reluctant to treat individuals with opioid use disorders due to discomfort with prescribing buprenorphine. Though prescribing physicians are required to com
- PMID 25844527
- "It's Not a Priority When We're in Combat": Public Health Professionals and Military Tobacco Control Policy.
- Smith EA1, Grundy Q, Malone RE.
- American journal of public health.Am J Public Health.2015 Apr;105(4):660-4. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2014.302363. Epub 2015 Feb 25.
- Tobacco use is prevalent among service members, but civilian public health groups have not effectively addressed military tobacco control policy issues. We conducted focus groups in 2010 and 2012 with participants from public health and tobacco control organizations regarding their understanding of
- PMID 25713938
- Hesitancies in saying 'No'.
- Little J1.
- Australasian psychiatry : bulletin of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.Australas Psychiatry.2015 Apr;23(2):139-41. doi: 10.1177/1039856214568226. Epub 2015 Feb 16.
- OBJECTIVE: This paper aims to explore why staff, agencies and families, might be reluctant to use 'no' as a therapeutic manoeuvre.CONCLUSION: Various factors contribute to this hesitancy and when understood and acknowledged, may serve to return the clinician to the task at hand.© The Royal Australi
- PMID 25688129
- Risk communication with Arab patients with cancer: a qualitative study of nurses and pharmacists.
- Wilbur K1, Babiker A1, Al-Okka M1, Jumaat E1, Al-Yafei SM2, Nashwan AJ3.
- BMJ open.BMJ Open.2015 Apr 1;5(4):e006890. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2014-006890.
- OBJECTIVES: To explore pharmacist and nurse views and experiences in educating patients regarding their treatment safety and tolerability as well as the roles of other professions in this regard.DESIGN: In this qualitative study, six focus group discussions were conducted.SETTING: The National Cente
- PMID 25833667
- Schools Supporting the Migrant Population in Japan: The Night Junior High Schools
- How far is observation allowed in patients with ectopia lentis?
- Bipolarization of Risk Perception about the Health Effects of Radiation in Residents after the Accident at Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant
- reluctant 【形】気乗りしない、気が進まない、渋っている、不承不承の、しぶし... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- 1. Reluctant, loath, averse describe disinclination toward something. Reluctant implies some sort of mental struggle, as between disinclination and sense of duty: reluctant to expel students. Loath describes extreme disinclination: loath to part from a friend.
- reluctantとは。意味や和訳。[形]〈人が〉（…するのに）気乗りしない，気の進まない((to do))；〈承認などが〉不承不承の，しぶしぶのa reluctant consentいやいやながらの承諾give a reluctant answerしぶしぶ返事するShe was reluctant ...