- prism larva
- a polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces (the bases) and whose lateral faces are parallelograms
- optical device having a triangular shape and made of glass or quartz; used to deviate a beam or invert an image (同)optical prism
- the immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose
- プリズム(分光に用いる透明な三角柱) / (幾何で)角柱
- (昆虫の)幼虫(青虫など) / (動物の)幼生(オタマジャクシなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- [Studies on resistance of Schistosoma to praziquantel XIV experimental comparison of susceptibility to praziquantel between PZQ-resistant isolates and PZQ-susceptible isolates of Schistosoma japonicum in stages of adult worms, miracidia and cercariae].
- Li HJ, Liang YS, Dai JR, Wang W, Qu GL, Li YZ, Xing YT, Tao YH, Qian K, Jia Y, Yang ZK, Wei JY.SourceJiangsu Institute of Parasitic Diseases, Key Laboratory on Technology for Parasitic Disease Prevention and Control, Ministry of Health, Wuxi 214064, China.
- Zhongguo xue xi chong bing fang zhi za zhi = Chinese journal of schistosomiasis control.Zhongguo Xue Xi Chong Bing Fang Zhi Za Zhi.2011 Dec;23(6):611-9.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate the changes of sensitivity to praziquantel (PZQ) about PZQ-resistant isolates of Schistosoma japonicum established in laboratory by means of the resistance-inducement method during the stages of adult worms, cercariae and miracidia, so as to provide the basis for establishi
- PMID 22379813
- Comparative toxicity of antifouling compounds on the development of sea urchin.
- Perina FC, Abessa DM, Pinho GL, Fillmann G.SourceLaboratório de Microcontaminantes Orgânicos e Ecotoxicologia Aquática (CONECO), Instituto de Oceanografia, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande (FURG), Av. Italia, km 8-Carreiros, C.P. 474, Rio Grande, RS, 96201-900, Brazil. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ecotoxicology (London, England).Ecotoxicology.2011 Nov;20(8):1870-80. doi: 10.1007/s10646-011-0725-y. Epub 2011 Jun 28.
- In the present study, embryotoxicity experiments using the sea urchin Lytechinus variegatus were carried out to better clarify the ecotoxicological effects of tributyltin (TBT) and triphenyltin (TPT) (the recently banned antifouling agents), and Irgarol and Diuron (two of the new commonly used boost
- PMID 21710306
- Sea Urchin staging series Invertebrate embryos develop at different rates depending on the temperature of incubation. Descriptive stages based on the number of cells and their arrangement in the embryo are ...
- Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Larva Link. Download Larva Link and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ... iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and ...
- prism larvae
- prism larva、prism larvae