- acquire pigment; become colored or imbued
- any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
- color or dye with a pigment; "pigment a photograph"
- dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair (同)dyestuff
- color with dye; "Please dye these shoes"
- the deposition of pigment in animals or plants or human beings
- coloration of living tissues by pigment
- 〈U〉〈C〉(おもに紛末の)絵の具,顔料 / 〈U〉色素
- (髪・布などの)『染料』 / 染め色,色合い / …‘を'『染める』,‘に'色をつける / 〈布などが〉『染まる』
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 色素沈着過剰を有する患者へのアプローチ approach to the patient with hyperpigmentation disorders
- 2. ヘム色素誘発急性腎障害（急性腎不全）の臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of heme pigment induced acute kidney injury acute renal failure
- 3. MUTYH-associated polyposis
- 4. Dermoscopy of nail pigmentations
- 5. Striae distensae (stretch marks)
- A PEDF-derived peptide inhibits retinal neovascularization and blocks mobilization of bone marrow-derived endothelial progenitor cells.
- Longeras R, Farjo K, Ihnat M, Ma JX.SourceDepartment of Physiology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma, OK 73104, USA.
- Experimental diabetes research.Exp Diabetes Res.2012;2012:518426. Epub 2011 Jun 28.
- Proliferative diabetic retinopathy is characterized by pathological retinal neovascularization, mediated by both angiogenesis (involving mature endothelial cells) and vasculogenesis (involving bone marrow-derived circulating endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs)). Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PE
- PMID 21754923
- Delivery of Oct4 and SirT1 with cationic polyurethanes-short branch PEI to aged retinal pigment epithelium.
- Peng CH, Cherng JY, Chiou GY, Chen YC, Chien CH, Kao CL, Chang YL, Chien Y, Chen LK, Liu JH, Chen SJ, Chiou SH.SourceInstitute of Clinical Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC; Department of Ophthalmology, Shin Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital & Fu-Jen Catholic University, Taipei Taiwan, ROC.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2011 Dec;32(34):9077-88. Epub 2011 Sep 3.
- Cationic polyurethane, a biodegradable non-viral vector, protects DNA from nuclease degradation and helps to deliver genes efficiently. Oct4, a POU-domain transcription factor, is highly expressed in maintaining pluripotency and cellular reprogramming process in stem cells. SirT1, a NAD-dependent hi
- PMID 21890195
- Celastrol regulates innate immunity response via NF-κB and Hsp70 in human retinal pigment epithelial cells.
- Paimela T, Hyttinen JM, Viiri J, Ryhanen T, Karjalainen RO, Salminen A, Kaarniranta K.SourceDepartment of Ophthalmology, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Eastern Finland, P.O. Box 1627, FIN-70211 Kuopio, Finland.
- Pharmacological research : the official journal of the Italian Pharmacological Society.Pharmacol Res.2011 Nov;64(5):501-8. Epub 2011 Jun 7.
- Elevated nuclear factor kappa B (NF-κB) activity and interleukin-6 (IL-6) secretion participates in the pathology of several age and inflammatory-related diseases, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), in which retinal pigment epithelial cells are the key target. Recent findings reveal
- PMID 21683142
- <Case Reports>Primary umbilical malignant melanoma: report of a case
- Yoshida Masuki,Kawara Shigeru,Kawada Akira
- Acta Medica Kinki University 36(1), 33-36, 2011-6
- … Preoperative dermoscopic examination showed an atypical pigment network and blue-grey background at the periphery of the tumor. …
- NAID 120003291655
- Association of lesion size and visual prognosis to polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy.
- Tsujikawa Akitaka,Ojima Yumiko,Yamashiro Kenji,Nakata Isao,Ooto Sotaro,Tamura Hiroshi,Nakanishi Hideo,Hayashi Hisako,Otani Atsushi,Yoshimura Nagahisa
- American journal of ophthalmology 151(6), 961-972.e1, 2011-06
- … Severe vision-threatening complications (ie, suprachoroidal hemorrhage, vitreous hemorrhage, and tears of the retinal pigment epithelium) were seen only in eyes with larger PCV, and in studying single nucleotide polymorphisms A69S of ARMS2 genes, there was a significant difference in T allele frequency between individuals with smaller PCV and those with larger PCV (20.2% vs 79.8%; …
- NAID 120003184066
- 寺田 貴子
- 活水論文集. 健康生活学部編 54, 35-42, 2011-03-31
- … As the results of experiments, these were found that direct dyeing method gave reddish purple hue on all eight kinds of fibers with excellent washing and sunlight fastness, chemical vat dyeing method gave wide range of hue from reddish purple to purple on a variety of fibers with practical color fastness, and 6.6'-dibromoindigo was detected as the main component of the pigment. …
- NAID 110008380287
- A pigment is a material that changes the color of reflected or transmitted light as the result of wavelength-selective absorption. This physical process differs from fluorescence, phosphorescence, and other forms of luminescence, in which a ...
- ファイル:Pigment Red 170 tautomer.png. 出典: フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア ...
|拡張検索||「incontinentia pigmenti achromians」「photolabile pigment」|