- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- temperament or disposition; "a person of hot blood"
- people viewed as members of a group; "we need more young blood in this organization"
- the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; "blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products"; "the ancients believed that blood was the sea
- related to the key issue but not of central importance; "a peripheral interest"; "energy is far from a peripheral issue in the economy"; "peripheral issues"
- (computer science) electronic equipment connected by cable to the CPU of a computer; "disk drives and printers are important peripherals" (同)computer peripheral, peripheral device
- on or near an edge or constituting an outer boundary; the outer area; "Russias peripheral provinces"; "peripheral suburbs"
- 『血』,『血』液 / 流血(bloodshed);殺人 / 気質,気性,血気,血潮 / 『血統』,血縁(kinship);生まれ,家柄;《the~》王家の血統 / (人種・出身国の)系 / 〈人〉‘に'初めての経験をさせる / 〈猟犬〉‘に'初めて獲物を血を味わわせる
- 周囲の; 周辺（装置）の・末梢的な・重要でない; （...に比べて）瑣末な (to); 【医】末端部の; コンピュータの周辺装置
- 純血の,純種の / 《複合語を作って》「…の血(性質)を持った」の意を表す
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A randomised crossover study to compare the cross-sectional and longitudinal approaches to ultrasound-guided peripheral venepuncture in a model.
- Griffiths J1, Carnegie A2,3, Kendall R4, Madan R4.
- Critical ultrasound journal.Crit Ultrasound J.2017 Dec;9(1):9. doi: 10.1186/s13089-017-0064-1. Epub 2017 Apr 3.
- PMID 28374282
- Granulocyte and monocyte adsorptive apheresis ameliorates sepsis in rats.
- Ma S1, Xu Q1, Deng B1, Zheng Y2, Tian H1, Wang L3, Ding F4.
- Intensive care medicine experimental.Intensive Care Med Exp.2017 Dec;5(1):18. doi: 10.1186/s40635-017-0129-2. Epub 2017 Mar 24.
- PMID 28342161
- Increased glucocorticoid receptor expression in sepsis is related to heat shock proteins, cytokines, and cortisol and is associated with increased mortality.
- Vardas K1,2, Ilia S2, Sertedaki A3, Charmandari E3, Briassouli E4, Goukos D4, Apostolou K1, Psarra K5, Botoula E6, Tsagarakis S6, Magira E1, Routsi C1, Stratakis CA7, Nanas S1, Briassoulis G8.
- Intensive care medicine experimental.Intensive Care Med Exp.2017 Dec;5(1):10. doi: 10.1186/s40635-017-0123-8. Epub 2017 Feb 21.
- PMID 28224564
- Mucosal-Associated Invariant T Cell Is a Potential Marker to Distinguish Fibromyalgia Syndrome from Arthritis
- Sugimoto Chie,Konno Takahiko,Wakao Rika,Fujita Hiroko,Fujita Hiroyoshi,Wakao Hiroshi
- PLOS ONE 10(4), e0121124, 2015-04-09
- … In this study, disease specific biomarkers were sought in blood samples from patients to facilitate objective diagnoses of FMS, and distinguish it from RA and SpA. … Methods Peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) from patients and healthy donors (HD) were subjected to multicolor flow cytometric analysis. …
- NAID 120005611266
- Changes in Blood Levels of Water-Soluble Vitamins in Patients Receiving Vitamin Supplementation with Peripheral Parenteral Nutrition after Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Saida Yoshihisa,Nakamura Yoichi,Enomoto Toshiyuki [他]
- Toho journal of medicine 1(1), 14-22, 2015-03
- NAID 40020438624
- 伊藤 僚,イトウ リョウ,Ito Ryo
- 日本福祉大学全学教育センター紀要 = The journal of University Educational Center (3), 11-16, 2015-03
- … Rectal temperature, mean skin temperature, oxygen consumption, heart rate perceived exertion and blood lactate concentrations were measured. … Rectal temperature, oxygen consumption, heart rate and perceived exertion, blood lactate concentrations were not significantly differences between WIND and CON. … Exercise induced heat production and peripheral vasoconstriction may offset heat loss due to wind. …
- NAID 120005600428
- The original diagnostic BM aspirate and peripheral blood smears were analyzed on an Ortho Cytoronabsolute (Ortho Diagnostic Systems, Raritan, NJ) flow cytometer for various antigens using standard techniques and the following ...
- What is Peripheral Blood?. Peripheral blood is the flowing, circulating blood of the body. It is composed of erythrocytes, leukocytes and thrombocytes. These blood cells are suspended in blood plasma, through which the blood cells ...
- peripheral blood
- peripheral blood
- peripheral nerve、peripherally、peripheric、periphery