- a detailed analysis; "he studied the anatomy of crimes"
- the branch of morphology that deals with the structure of animals (同)general anatomy
- visible to the naked eye; using the naked eye (同)macroscopical
- large enough to be visible with the naked eye (同)macroscopical
- 〈U〉解剖学,解剖論 / 〈U〉〈C〉(動植物の)解剖 / 〈C〉(動植物の)構造,組織;人体
- 肉眼で見える / 巨視的な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evaluation of an injectable thermoresponsive hyaluronan hydrogel in a rabbit osteochondral defect model.
- D'Este M1, Sprecher CM1, Milz S2, Nehrbass D1, Dresing I1, Zeiter S1, Alini M1, Eglin D1.
- Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A.J Biomed Mater Res A.2016 Jun;104(6):1469-78. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.35673. Epub 2016 Feb 22.
- Articular cartilage displays very little self-healing capabilities, generating a major clinical need. Here, we introduce a thermoresponsive hyaluronan hydrogel for cartilage repair obtained by covalently grafting poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) to hyaluronan, to give a brush co-polymer HpN. The gel is f
- PMID 26833870
- Revisiting the segmental organization of the human spinal cord.
- Leijnse JN1, D'Herde K1.
- Journal of anatomy.J Anat.2016 May 12. doi: 10.1111/joa.12493. [Epub ahead of print]
- In classic anatomic atlases, the spinal cord is standardly represented in its anatomical form with symmetrically emerging anterior and posterior roots, which at the level of the intervertebral foramen combine into the spinal nerves. The parts of the cord delimited by the boundaries of the roots are
- PMID 27173936
- UHMWPE Sublaminar Wires in Posterior Spinal Instrumentation: Stability and Biocompatibility Assessment in an Ovine Pilot Study.
- Bogie R1, Voss L, Arts JJ, Lataster LM, Willems PC, Brans B, van Rhijn LW, T J M W.
- Clinical spine surgery.Clin Spine Surg.2016 May 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- STUDY DESIGN: an animal study.OBJECTIVE: To explore ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) sublaminar wires in spinal surgery and to assess stability and biocompatibility of the UHMWPE instrumentation in an ovine model.SUMMARY OF BACKGROUND DATA: Sublaminar wiring is a well established te
- PMID 27171662
- 最新原著レビュー 膝前十字靭帯の大腿骨側付着部の解剖 : 肉眼的および組織学的観察における相違
- Examination of the Mouse Embryo by Micro-CT
- HIRAIWA Noriko,ISHIMOTO Mutsumi,YASUE Hiroshi
- Experimental Animals 62(1), 57-61, 2013
- … To gain a better understanding of the macroscopic anatomy of the mouse embryo, 3 fixation methods and 3 metal stainings were examined for micro-CT using C57BL/6J mouse embryos in the present study. … Then, using this condition, the macroscopic embryo structure of the nude mouse was examined, revealing lack of a thymus. …
- NAID 130003362932
- Sex differences in linear enamel hypoplasia (LEH) in early modern Japan
- OYAMADA Joichi,KITAGAWA Yoshikazu,KATO Katsutomo [他],MATSUSHITA Takayuki,TSURUMOTO Toshiyuki,MANABE Yoshitaka
- Anthropological science : journal of the Anthropological Society of Nippon 120(2), 97-101, 2012-08-01
- In Japan's early modern period (1603–1867), also known as the Edo period, females were considered inferior to males. It is therefore plausible that boys were raised more solicitously than girls, and t …
- NAID 10031057107
- anatomy [ah-nat´o-me] the science dealing with the form and structure of living organisms. Examples of specialty areas of anatomy and physiology. From Applegate, 2000. clinical anatomy anatomy as applied to clinical practice. ...
- anatomy (ənăt`əmē), branch of biology concerned with the study of body structure of various organisms, including humans. Comparative anatomy is concerned with the structural differences of plant and animal forms. The study of ...
- macroscopic anatomy