- the care (feeding and stabling) of horses for pay
- uniform worn by some menservants and chauffeurs
- pursue a positive and satisfying existence; "You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live"
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing; "a live television program"; "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"; "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience" (同)unrecorded
- abounding with life and energy; "the club members are a really live bunch"
- charged with an explosive; "live ammunition"; "a live bomb"
- exerting force or containing energy; "live coals"; "tossed a live cigarette out the window"; "got a shock from a live wire"; "live ore is unmined ore"; "a live bomb"; "a live ball is one in play"
- highly reverberant; "a live concert hall"
- in current use or ready for use; "live copy is ready to be set in type or already set but not yet proofread"
- lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style; "we had to live frugally after the war"
- not recorded; "the opera was broadcast live"
- of current relevance; "a live issue"; "still a live option"
- a person who has a special life style; "a high liver"
- large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity; secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat; synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood; sy
- liver of an animal used as meat
- someone who lives in a place; "a liver in cities"
- 〈U〉〈C〉(従業員・召使・組合員などの)そろいの服,制服 / 〈U〉《詩》装い / 〈U〉(馬に与えられる)飼葉(かいば)の定量 / 《米》=livery stable
- (病院の)分娩室 / (図書館などの)受渡し室
- 『生きている』,生命がある / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人などが〉『生き続ける』 / 〈物事が〉長く続く,存続する / 《場所を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈人などが〉『住む』,居住する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『生活する』,暮らす / 生人を楽しむ,おもしろく桟らす / 《a+形容詞癌lifeを目的語にして》〈…を生活〉‘を'する / 〈思想など〉‘を'実銭する
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『生きている』 / 『活気のある』 / (問題などが)当面の / 燃えている / (弾丸などが)まだ爆発してない,未発の / まだ動いている(働いている),有効な / 電流が通じている / (放走が)生の,実況の
- 〈C〉『肝臓』 / 〈U〉(食用にする)動物の肝臓,レバー
- Guild will offer friendship for all.
- [No authors listed]
- Nursing standard (Royal College of Nursing (Great Britain) : 1987).Nurs Stand.2016 May 11;30(37):8. doi: 10.7748/ns.30.37.8.s5.
- A group of eight nurses have formed the Guild of Nurses, which joins the ranks of the historic City of London livery companies.
- PMID 27206169
- Effects of United States Department of Agriculture carcass maturity on sensory attributes of steaks produced by cattle representing two dental age classes.
- Semler ML, Woerner DR, Belk KE, Enns KJ, Tatum JD.
- Journal of animal science.J Anim Sci.2016 May;94(5):2207-17. doi: 10.2527/jas.2016-0382.
- This study examined the effects of USDA carcass maturity on sensory properties of LM steaks produced by cattle representing 2 dental age classes. Carcasses identified for use in the experiment were produced by steers and heifers classified as either <30 mo of age (MOA) or ≥30 MOA at the time of
- PMID 27285716
- Forage legumes rich in condensed tannins may increase n-3 fatty acid levels and sensory quality of lamb meat.
- Girard M1,2, Dohme-Meier F1, Silacci P1, Ampuero Kragten S1, Kreuzer M2, Bee G1.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture.J Sci Food Agric.2016 Apr;96(6):1923-33. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.7298. Epub 2015 Jul 16.
- BACKGROUND: Tannins intensively interact with rumen microbes, which is expected to have consequences for meat quality.RESULTS: Silages prepared from birdsfoot trefoil (BT), sainfoin (SF), alfalfa (AF) or red clover (RC) were fed alone to 48 lambs. The SF contained five times more condensed tannins t
- PMID 26059039
- Identifying consumer preferences for specific beef flavor characteristics in relation to cattle production and postmortem processing parameters.
- O'Quinn TG1, Woerner DR2, Engle TE2, Chapman PL3, Legako JF4, Brooks JC5, Belk KE2, Tatum JD2.
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2016 Feb;112:90-102. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2015.11.001. Epub 2015 Nov 2.
- Sensory analysis of ground LL samples representing 12 beef product categories was conducted in 3 different regions of the U.S. to identify flavor preferences of beef consumers. Treatments characterized production-related flavor differences associated with USDA grade, cattle type, finishing diet, gro
- PMID 26560806
- 10th Anniversary of Eurofighter ops Special livery jet of the Luftwaffe Over the Baltic Sea : バルト海沿岸上空のドイツ空軍ユーロファイター運用10周年特別塗装機 (注目グラフィック特集)
- /liacute;vri/[名]（複-ies）1 [U]（家臣・使用人・組合員などの）そろいの衣服, 仕着せ；定服, 制服, 組合服servants in [out of] livery｜仕着せを着た[平服の]召し使いtake up ... ... liv・er・y /lív ri/ [名]（複-ies） 1 [U]（家臣・使用人 ...
- noun, plural liv·er·ies. 1. a distinctive uniform, badge, or device formerly provided by someone of rank or title for his retainers, as in time of war. 2. a uniform worn by servants. 3. distinctive attire worn by an official, a member of a ...
- liv·er·y (l v-r, l v r) n. pl. liv·er·ies 1. A distinctive uniform worn by the male servants of a household. 2. The distinctive dress worn by the members of a particular group; uniform: ushers in livery. 3. The costume or insignia worn by the ...
- caesarean section、cesarean delivery、cesarean section、hysterotomy