- specific infections and anti- helmintic agents
- (medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease
- (phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound
- the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms
- (international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure
- moral corruption or contamination; "ambitious men are led astray by an infection that is almost unavoidable"
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted (同)contagion, transmission
- worm that is parasitic on the intestines of vertebrates especially roundworms and tapeworms and flukes (同)parasitic_worm
- 〈U〉(病気の)伝染;感染 / 〈C〉伝染病
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Improvement of the liver pathology by the aqueous extract and the n-butanol fraction of Sida pilosa Retz in Schistosoma mansoni-infected mice.
- Jatsa HB1, Russo RC2, Pereira CA3, Aguilar EC4, Garcia CC5, Araújo ES6, Oliveira JL7, Rodrigues VF8, de Oliveira VG9, Alvarez-Leite JI10, Braga FC11, Louis-Albert Tchuem Tchuente12, Kamtchouing P13, Negrão-Corrêa DA14, Teixeira MM15.
- Journal of ethnopharmacology.J Ethnopharmacol.2016 Mar 2;180:114-23. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2016.01.017. Epub 2016 Jan 19.
- ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE: Sida pilosa Retz (Malvaceae) is a plant used in Africa for the treatment of intestinal helminthiasis, lower abdominal pains and dysmenorrhea.AIM OF THE STUDY: In order to determine the potential use of S. pilosa in the treatment of schistosomiasis mansoni, we evaluate
- PMID 26806570
- Social stigma towards neglected tropical diseases: a systematic review.
- Hofstraat K1, van Brakel WH2.
- International health.Int Health.2016 Mar;8 Suppl 1:i53-i70. doi: 10.1093/inthealth/ihv071.
- BACKGROUND: People affected by neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) are frequently the target of social stigmatization. To date not much attention has been given to stigma in relation to NTDs. The objective of this review is to identify the extent of social stigma and the similarities and differences
- PMID 26940310
- RRR for NNN-a rapid research response for the Neglected Tropical Disease NGDO Network: a novel framework to challenges faced by the global programs targeting neglected tropical diseases.
- Toledo CE1, Jacobson J2, Wainwright EC3, Ottesen EA4, Lammie PJ4.
- International health.Int Health.2016 Mar;8 Suppl 1:i12-i14. doi: 10.1093/inthealth/ihv072.
- While global programs targeting the control or elimination of five of the neglected tropical diseases (NTDs)-lymphatic filariasis, onchocerciasis, soil-transmitted helminthiasis, schistosomiasis and trachoma-are well underway, they still face many operational challenges. Because of the urgency of 20
- PMID 26940303
- 寄生虫感染と粘膜免疫 (第1土曜特集 粘膜免疫Update) -- (粘膜免疫と微生物・感染)
- 蠕虫感染症 (7) : トリヒナ (旋毛虫) 対策について
- 日本防菌防黴学会誌 = Journal of antibacterial and antifungal agents 41(7), 401-408, 2013-07-10
- NAID 10031181890
- 日本防菌防黴学会誌 = Journal of antibacterial and antifungal agents 41(6), 339-342, 2013-06-10
- NAID 10031174244
- Helminthic Infection is a problem that interrupts the quality of the life and sometime it may develops to the serious diseases. The Helminthic is classified in 2 groups. ... Diseases Caused by Helminths The Health Significance of Lung ...
- Helminthic Infection is a problem that interrupts the quality of the life and sometime it may develops to the serious diseases. The Helmi...; Author: P.O. Pharm; Category: Medicines and Remedies; Article #193117 Free Articles ...
- helminthic infection
- helminthic infection
- contagion、infect、infectious disease、infestation、transmission、transmit