- electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons (同)electron lens
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images (同)lense, lens system
- biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; its role (along with the cornea) is to focuses light on the retina (同)crystalline_lens, lens of the eye
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
- a circle dividing a sphere or other surface into two usually equal and symmetrical parts
- an imaginary line around the Earth forming the great circle that is equidistant from the north and south poles; "the equator is the boundary between the northern and southern hemispheres"
- genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils (同)genus Lens
- 《所有・所属》…『の』,…のものである,…に属する・《材料・要素》…『でできた』,から成る・《部分》…『の』[『中の』] ・《数量・単位・種類を表す名詞に付いて》…の・《原因・動機》…『で』,のために(because of) ・《主格関係》…『の』,による,によって・《目的格関係》…『を』,の・《同格関係》…『という』・《関係・関連》…『についての』[『の』],の点で・《抽象名詞などと共に》…の[性質をもつ] ・《『It is』+『形』+『of』+『名』+『to』 doの形で,ofの後の名詞を意味上の主語として》・《分離》…『から』・《起原・出所》…『から』[『の』](out of) ・《『名』+『of』+『a』(『an』)+『名』の形で》…のような・《『名』+『of』+『mine』(『yours, his』など独立所有格)の形で》…の…・《時》(1)《副詞句を作って》…に《形容詞句を作って》…の・《時刻》《米》…前(to,《米》before)
- 『レンズ』 / (目の)水晶体
- OLD French古[代]フランス語
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A simple method for panretinal imaging with the slit lamp.
- Gellrich MM1.
- International ophthalmology.Int Ophthalmol.2016 Dec;36(6):775-780. Epub 2016 Feb 15.
- Slit lamp biomicroscopy of the retina with a convex lens is a key procedure in clinical practice. The methods presented enable ophthalmologists to adequately image large and peripheral parts of the fundus using a video-slit lamp and freely available stitching software. A routine examination of the f
- PMID 26879088
- Dynamics of a seafloor-spreading episode at the East Pacific Rise.
- Tan YJ1, Tolstoy M1, Waldhauser F1, Wilcock WS2.
- Nature.Nature.2016 Nov 14. doi: 10.1038/nature20116. [Epub ahead of print]
- Seafloor spreading is largely unobserved because 98 per cent of the global mid-ocean-ridge system is below the ocean surface. Our understanding of the dynamic processes that control seafloor spreading is thus inferred largely from geophysical observations of spreading events on land at Afar in East
- PMID 27842380
- Posterior capsular opacification in highly myopic eyes with an endocapsular equator ring.
- Hara T1, Hara T2, Hashimoto T2, Motoyama Y2, Narita M2.
- Japanese journal of ophthalmology.Jpn J Ophthalmol.2016 Sep;60(5):373-6. doi: 10.1007/s10384-016-0456-y. Epub 2016 Jun 15.
- PURPOSE: Closed 9.5-mm-diameter endocapsular equator rings (E-rings) prevent posterior capsular opacification (PCO). However, in our research, some highly myopic patients unexpectedly developed late, extensive PCO that required capsulotomy. We also report for the first time how the capsule reacted t
- PMID 27306782
- The lens equator : A platform for molecular machinery that regulates the switch from cell proliferation to differentiation in the vertebrate lens
- Mochizuki Toshiaki,Masai Ichiro
- Development, growth & differentiation 56(5), 387-401, 2014-06
- NAID 40020109534
- 柳田 隆正,山本 直樹,日比野 勤
- 日本疾患モデル学会記録 21, 66-67, 2005
- … The cataract were, macroscopically, found in the right eye of F344 male rat at 13 weeks-old, but no abnormality in the left eye. … At 60 weeks-old, the degeneration and thinning of lens epithelial cells in the anterior lentil. … The denucleation of epithelial cells and swelling of lens fibers in the equator lentis were found. …
- NAID 130000760633
- Morphological Study of Iodoacetic Acid-Induced Cataract by Intravitreal Injection
- Matsumoto Miho,Morita Tetsuya,Hirayama Saori,Uga Shigekazu,Shimizu Kimiya
- 北里医学 31(3), 188-193, 2001-06-30
- … To clarify the mechanism underlying the development of nuclear and posterior subcapsular cataract in the rat lens after exposure of iodoacetic acid (IAA). … Medication was chosen intravitreal injection to see a response to the lens of IAA. … The 10 mM iodoacetic acid dissolved in the saline solution was injected in the dose of 5 μ1 into the vitreous of Spraque-Dawley rat eye. …
- NAID 110004698371
- Looking for online definition of equator of lens in the Medical Dictionary? equator of lens explanation free. What is equator of lens? Meaning of equator of lens medical term. What does equator of lens mean? Equator of lens ? ...
- Looking for online definition of equator lentis in the Medical Dictionary? equator lentis explanation free. What is equator lentis? Meaning of equator lentis medical term. What does equator lentis mean? Equator lentis | definition of ...
- equator of the lens, equator of lens
- equator lentis, aequator lentis