- a circle dividing a sphere or other surface into two usually equal and symmetrical parts
- an imaginary line around the Earth forming the great circle that is equidistant from the north and south poles; "the equator is the boundary between the northern and southern hemispheres"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Lens coloboma in one eye and ectopia lentis in the other eye of a patient with Marfan syndrome.
- Thapa BB1, Singh R1, Ram J1, Kumar A1.
- BMJ case reports.BMJ Case Rep.2014 Dec 9;2014. pii: bcr2014207112. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2014-207112.
- We present a case of Marfan syndrome with lens coloboma in one eye and ectopia lentis in the other. A 14-year-old girl reported decreased vision in the left eye. Her visual acuity was 6/24 and counting fingers at 1 m in the right and left eyes, respectively. Her intraocular pressure was 15 mm
- PMID 25498110
- Intraocular lens subluxation in marfan syndrome.
- Rodrigo BJ1, Paulina LL2, Francesc Mde R3, Eduardo TT4, Alejandro N5.
- The open ophthalmology journal.Open Ophthalmol J.2014 Sep 19;8:48-50. doi: 10.2174/1874364101408010048. eCollection 2014.
- PURPOSE: Ectopia lentis (EL) is a major criteria for the diagnosis of Marfan syndrome, it may vary from an asymptomatic mild displacement to a significant subluxation that places the equator of the lens in the pupillary axis. The purpose of this work is to present the case of a patient with Marfan s
- PMID 25279020
- Ocular phenotype of Fbn2-null mice.
- Shi Y1, Tu Y, Mecham RP, Bassnett S.
- Investigative ophthalmology & visual science.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci.2013 Nov 1;54(12):7163-73. doi: 10.1167/iovs.13-12687.
- PURPOSE: Fibrillin-2 (Fbn2) is the dominant fibrillin isoform expressed during development of the mouse eye. To test its role in morphogenesis, we examined the ocular phenotype of Fbn2(-/-) mice.METHODS: Ocular morphology was assessed by confocal microscopy using antibodies against microfibril compo
- PMID 24130178
- 柳田 隆正,山本 直樹,日比野 勤
- 日本疾患モデル学会記録 21, 66-67, 2005
- … The denucleation of epithelial cells and swelling of lens fibers in the equator lentis were found. …
- NAID 130000760633
- e·qua·tor of lens [TA] the periphery of the lens lying between the two layers of the ciliary zonule. Synonym(s): equator lentis [TA]
- equator lentis definition from the mondofacto online medical dictionary ... help contact sitemap equator lentis definition home dictionary word tools courses study skills forum about us Search dictionary help equator lentis --> equator ...
- equator of the lens, equator of lens
- equator lentis, aequator lentis