- Endoscopic manometry of the sphincter of Oddi in dogs. Pharmacological effects of anticholinergic and selective antimuscarinic agents.
- Miura T1, Harasawa S, Kikuchi K, Miwa T.
- The Tokai journal of experimental and clinical medicine.Tokai J Exp Clin Med.1987 May;12(2):109-15.
- A dog model was used for direct measurement of the sphincter of Oddi using endoscopy. The effects of anticholinergic agents and a selective antimuscarinic agent on the canine sphincter of Oddi motility were studied. Manometric tracing at the canine sphincter showed rhythmical phasic contractions whi
- PMID 3449985
- Sensation of aural fullness and its treatment with an autonomic nerve blocking agent.
- Yuasa R1, Kambayashi J, Saijo S, Hozawa K, Iino Y, Kaneko Y.
- Acta oto-laryngologica. Supplementum.Acta Otolaryngol Suppl.1987;435:122-9.
- One hundred and eighteen patients (143 ears) complaining of a full sensation in the ear without any evidence of other ear diseases were selected for treatment with an autonomic nerve blocking agent and were analysed clinically. Females were extremely predominant in number, 79% of the cases. Sixty-fi
- PMID 3478945
- Effect of glucagon on gastric motility examined by the acetaminophen absorption method and the endoscopic procedure.
- Kawamoto H, Yamamura H, Tatsuta M, Okuda S.
- The effects of glucagon and butropium bromide on gastric motility were compared by the acetaminophen absorption method and the endoscopic procedure. Intramuscular administration of 1 USP unit of glucagon and 4 mg of butropium bromide caused a significant decrease in the serum acetaminophen level 30
- PMID 4084348
- Endoscopic Manometry of the Sphincter of Oddi in Dogs Pharmacological Effects of Anticholinergic and Selective Antimuscarinic Agents
- MIURA Toshihiro,HARASAWA Shigeru,KIKUCHI Kazuhiro,MIWA Takeshi
- Tokai journal of experimental and clinical medicine 12(2), 109-115, 1987-05
- … The mean values of the basal motility were as follows: the peak pressure was 61.5±2.2 (m±SE) cmH_2O, trough pressure was 21.8±1.2 cmH_2O, and the frequency was 17.4±0.2 waves/min. Intravenous administration of atropine sulfate, butropium bromide, butylscopolamine bromide and also pirenzepine significantly reduced the amplitude and frequency of canine sphincter contractions. …
- NAID 110004700403
- ブリリアントブルーを用いた色素内視鏡検査による胃粘膜病変の臨床的研究 第1編 胃粘膜病変の色素内視鏡所見に関する臨床的検討
- 依光 幸夫
- 岡山医学会雑誌 97(7-8), 587-605, 1985-08-30
- … In the indirect method, the pretreatment consists of an intramuscular injection of 4mg of Butropium bromide, followed by the patient swallowing a solution of BB and then a second injection of Butropium, after which an endoscopic examination is performed. … In the direct method, the pretreatment consists of an intramuscular injection of Butropium followed by the patient swallowing a pretreatment solution without BB. …
- NAID 120002306356
- 入江 誠治,原田 英雄,川端 健二,柴田 凡夫
- 岡山大学温泉研究所報告 54, 25-33, 1984-03-25
- … The symptoms were successfully treated by intravenous injection of butropium bromide and diazepam. …
- NAID 120002310995
- Butropium Bromide is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Butropium Bromide is available on the Drugs.com website. ... Drugs.com provides accurate and independent ...
- 1536 Ultraviolet-visible Reference Spectra JP XV Butropium Bromide 1 A solution in methanol (1 in 100,000) Butropium Bromide 2 A solution in methanol (1 in 5000) ... JP XV Ultraviolet-visible Reference Spectra 1537 Camostat ...