- utter impulsively; "He blurted out the secret"; "He blundered his stupid ideas" (同)blurt, blunder out, blunder, ejaculate
- make dim or indistinct; "The fog blurs my vision" (同)blear
- become vague or indistinct; "The distinction between the two theories blurred" (同)dim, slur
- to make less distinct or clear; "The haze blurs the hills"
- a hazy or indistinct representation; "it happened so fast it was just a blur"; "he tried to clear his head of the whisky fuzz" (同)fuzz
- にじみ;しみ,汚れ / 不鮮明;かすみ,曇り / (…で)…'を'汚す《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / …'を'ぼんやりさせる,曇らす
- Reclaiming our roots: accomplishments and challenges.
- King J.SourceUrban Center for Life Empowerment, Family & Child Guidance Clinic, Native American Health Center, 3124 International Blvd, Oakland, CA 94601, USA. JanetK@nativehealth.org
- Journal of psychoactive drugs.J Psychoactive Drugs.2011 Oct-Dec;43(4):297-301.
- Best practices for Native Americans are rooted in culture. However, reclaiming best practices is a challenge given the genocidal policies that outlawed Native culture. Despite this challenge Native people have proven resilient in restoring culture. The Native American Health Center in Oakland, Calif
- PMID 22400460
- Color singleton pop-out does not always poop out: an alternative to visual search.
- Prinzmetal W, Taylor N.SourceDepartment of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychonomic bulletin & review.Psychon Bull Rev.2006 Aug;13(4):576-80.
- Folk psychology suggests that when an observer views a scene, a unique item will stand out and draw attention to itself. This belief stands in contrast to numerous studies in visual search that have found that a unique target item (e.g., a unique color) is not identified more quickly than a nonuniqu
- PMID 17201354
- Effects of methylphenidate on impulsive responding in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Malone MA, Swanson JM.SourceDivision of Neurology, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada.
- Journal of child neurology.J Child Neurol.1993 Apr;8(2):157-63.
- The present investigation examined the effects of methylphenidate on impulsivity in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). A task was designed to measure empirically the ADHD child's proclivity to blurt out incorrect answers before giving a final and/or correct response. Twen
- PMID 8505479
- 惹句の英語--広告英文の一研究 (早稲田大学創立百周年記念論文集-4-文化特集)
- Blurt and Sonicbids have teamed up to present emerging artists with the chance to be Blurt's "Best Kept Secret". Our "Best Kept Secret" features will offer one artist per month the opportunity to gain unparalleled levels of visibility through Blurt's ...
- Blurt is a British musical group founded by the poet, saxophonist and puppeteer Ted Milton in 1979 in Stroud, Gloucestershire; with Milton's brother Jake Milton, formerly of psychedelic group Quintessence, on drums and Peter Creese on guitar ...
- blurred vision