- feature as the star; "The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
- a plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
- an actor who plays a principal role (同)principal, lead
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- mark with an asterisk; "Linguists star unacceptable sentences" (同)asterisk
- be the star in a performance
- a living organism characterized by voluntary movement (同)animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- marked by the appetites and passions of the body; "animal instincts"; "carnal knowledge"; "fleshly desire"; "a sensual delight in eating"; "music is the only sensual pleasure without vice" (同)carnal, fleshly, sensual
- stiffen with starch; "starch clothes"
- a complex carbohydrate found chiefly in seeds, fruits, tubers, roots and stem pith of plants, notably in corn, potatoes, wheat, and rice; an important foodstuff and used otherwise especially in adhesives and as fillers and stiffeners for paper and textiles (同)amylum
- a commercial preparation of starch that is used to stiffen textile fabrics in laundering
- (Jungian psychology) the inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious
- foodstuff rich in natural starch (especially potatoes, rice, bread)
- 『星』;恒(fixed star) / 『星形のもの』;星章,星標(*)(asterisk) / 『スター』,花形 / (人の運勢を左右するといわれる)運星;《しばしば複数形で》運勢,運,星回り / (星印で示した)等級 / 《文》実現不可能な逆標(願望) / 星の / 花形の,主役の;卓越した,すぐれた / …を星(星形の物)で飾る;…‘に'星印をつける;(…を)…‘に'のようにちりばめる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / …‘を'主役にする / 主役を務める,主演する
- (植物に対して)『動物』 / (人間以外の)『動物』,けだもの / (魚・鳥などに対して)哺乳動物(mammal) / けだもの(野獣)のような人 / (比較変化なし)《名詞の前にのみ用いて》動物の,動物性の,動物質の / (知的・精神的に対して)動物的な;肉欲的な
- 〈U〉でんぷん / 〈U〉〈C〉でんぷん食品 / 〈U〉のり(糊) / 〈U〉堅苦しさ / …‘に'のりをつける,‘を'のりづけして堅くする
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Proteomics analysis in frozen horse mackerel previously high-pressure processed.
- Pazos M1, Méndez L1, Vázquez M2, Aubourg SP3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Oct 15;185:495-502. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.144. Epub 2015 Apr 4.
- The effect of high-pressure processing (HPP) (150, 300 and 450 MPa for 0, 2.5 and 5 min) on total sodium dodecyl sulphate (SDS)-soluble and sarcoplasmic proteins in frozen (-10 °C for 3 months) horse mackerel (Trachurus trachurus) was evaluated. Proteomics tools based on image analysis of SDS-PAGE
- PMID 25952898
- NK cell function triggered by multiple activating receptors is negatively regulated by glycogen synthase kinase-3β.
- Kwon HJ1, Kwon SJ1, Lee H1, Park HR1, Choi GE1, Kang SW2, Kwon SW3, Kim N4, Lee SY5, Ryu S6, Kim SC7, Kim HS8.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2015 Sep;27(9):1731-41. doi: 10.1016/j.cellsig.2015.05.012. Epub 2015 May 27.
- Activation of NK cells is triggered by combined signals from multiple activating receptors that belong to different families. Several NK cell activating receptors have been identified, but their role in the regulation of effector functions is primarily understood in the context of their individual e
- PMID 26022178
- Brain glycogen supercompensation after different conditions of induced hypoglycemia and sustained swimming in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
- Blanco AM1, Gómez-Boronat M1, Pérez-Maceira J1, Mancebo MJ1, Aldegunde M2.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part A, Molecular & integrative physiology.Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol.2015 Sep;187:55-60. doi: 10.1016/j.cbpa.2015.04.015. Epub 2015 May 6.
- Brain glycogen is depleted when used as an emergency energy substrate. In mammals, brain glycogen levels rebound to higher than normal levels after a hypoglycemic episode and a few hours after refeeding or administration of glucose. This phenomenon is called glycogen supercompensation. However, this
- PMID 25956213
- Relationship Between Dietary Diversity and Perceived Food Security Status in Indonesia : A Case of Households in The North Luwu of South Sulawesi Province
- Pipi Diansari,Nanseki Teruaki,Chomei Yosuke
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 59(2), 399-404, 2014-08-29
- … consist of nine groups: grain, tuber, animal product, oil and fat, oily seeds, nuts, sweets, fruits and vegetables, and others. … Another finding is that keeping the tuber food group, in this case sago starch, available in household will make household heads felt more food secure. …
- NAID 120005472194
- Development of mucoadhesive buccal films from rice for pharmaceutical delivery systems
- , ,
- Drug Discoveries & Therapeutics 8(6), 262-267, 2014
- The aim of this work was to investigate the suitable rice varieties for developing pharmaceutical buccal films. Two rice varieties with extreme difference in amylose content were used. Rice powders we …
- NAID 130005054790
- Influence of Dietary Calcium Concentration on the Digestion of Nutrients along the Intestinal Tract of Broiler Chickens
- , , ,
- The Journal of Poultry Science 51(4), 392-401, 2014
- … The effects of dietary calcium (Ca) concentration on the digestion of Ca, phosphorus (P), nitrogen (N), fat and starch along the intestinal tract of broilers were assessed. … Apparent digestibility coefficients of P, Ca, N, fat and starch in different intestinal segments were calculated based on indigestible marker ratios in the diet and digesta. … Apparent starch digestibility and AME were unaffected (P>0.05) by dietary Ca concentrations. …
- NAID 130004446442
- animal starch n. See glycogen. Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Noun 1. animal starch - one form in which body fuel is stored; stored primarily in the liver and broken down into glucose when needed by the ...
- Find out information about animal starch. starchlike polysaccharide that is found in the liver and muscles of humans and the higher animals and in the cells of the lower animals. Chemically it is a... Explanation of animal starch ...
- 糖原、動物性澱粉 animal starch、ヘパチン hepatin
- animal starch