- pertaining to the tiny air sacs of the lungs
- pertaining to the sockets of the teeth or that part of the upper jaw; "alveolar processes"
- a significant change; "the difference in her is amazing"; "his support made a real difference"
- the quality of being unlike or dissimilar; "there are many differences between jazz and rock"
- of or involving or contained in the arteries; "arterial disease"; "the arterial system"; "arterial blood"
- 歯茎音の(舌先を上歯茎にふれて発音する) / 肺胞の;歯槽(しそう)の / 歯茎音
- 『違い』,『相違点』,意見などの食い違い / 『差』,差額
- 動脈の,動脈状の / 動脈血の / 幹線の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Does High Alveolar Fluid Reabsorption Prevent HAPE in Individuals with Exaggerated Pulmonary Hypertension in Hypoxia?
- Betz T1, Dehnert C1, Bärtsch P1, Schommer K1, Mairbäurl H1,2.
- High altitude medicine & biology.High Alt Med Biol.2015 Aug 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Betz, Theresa, Christoph Dehnert, Peter Bärtsch, Kai Schommer, and Heimo Mairbäurl. Does high alveolar fluid reabsorption prevent HAPE in individuals with exaggerated pulmonary hypertension in hypoxia High Alt hallmark 16:000-000, 2015-An exaggerated increase in pulmonary arterial systolic pressu
- PMID 26258866
- Arterial blood gas anomaly in canine hepatobiliary disease.
- Kaneko Y1, Torisu S, Kobayashi T, Mizutani S, Tsuzuki N, Sonoda H, Ikeda M, Naganobu K.
- The Journal of veterinary medical science / the Japanese Society of Veterinary Science.J Vet Med Sci.2015 Aug 8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Arterial blood gas analysis is an important diagnostic and monitoring tool for respiratory abnormalities. In human medicine, lung complications often occur as a result of liver disease. Although pulmonary complications of liver disease have not been reported in dogs, we have frequently encountered h
- PMID 26256228
- Maternal and fetal arterial blood gas data during general anaesthesia for caesarean delivery of preterm twin lambs.
- Musk GC1, Kemp MW2.
- Laboratory animals.Lab Anim.2015 Jul 28. pii: 0023677215598449. [Epub ahead of print]
- Much remains to be understood with regards the effects of prolonged anaesthesia on maternal and fetal haemodynamics and oxygenation. With the aim of improving anaesthetic management of pregnant sheep undergoing recovery surgery under anaesthesia, paired maternal and fetal arterial blood samples were
- PMID 26219550
- Repeated open endotracheal suctioning causes gradual desaturation but does not exacerbate lung injury compared to closed endotracheal suctioning in a rabbit model of ARDS
- Sakuramoto Hideaki,Shimojo Nobutake,Jesmin Subrina,Unoki Takeshi,Kamiyama Junko,Oki Masami,Miya Ken,Kawano Satoru,Mizutani Taro,下條 信威,荒井 サブリナ,河野 了,水谷 太郎
- BMC anesthesiology 13, 47, 2013-12
- … BackgroundAlthough endotracheal suctioning induces alveolar derecruitment during mechanical ventilation, it is not clear whether repeated endotracheal suctioning exacerbates lung injuries. …
- NAID 120005373269
- Impaired endothelium-dependent vasodilator response in patients with pulmonary fibrosis.
- Aihara Kensaku,Handa Tomohiro,Nagai Sonoko,Tanizawa Kiminobu,Ikezoe Kohei,Watanabe Kizuku,Chihara Yuichi,Harada Yuka,Yoshimura Chikara,Oga Toru,Ozasa Neiko,Uno Kazuko,Chin Kazuo,Mishima Michiaki
- Respiratory medicine 107(2), 269-275, 2013-02
- … Regarding disease-related factors, RHI was significantly associated with the diffusing capacity for carbon monoxide, alveolar-arterial oxygen pressure difference, 6-min walk distance and end-exercise oxygen saturation. …
- NAID 120005241355
- Effects of a Single Bolus Intravenous Dose of Tramadol on Minimum Alveolar Concentration (MAC) of Sevoflurane in Dogs
- ITAMI Takaharu,KAWASE Kodai,TAMARU Naomichi,ISHIZUKA Tomohito,TAMURA Jun,MIYOSHI Kenjirou,UMAR Mohammed A.,INOUE Hiroki,YAMASHITA Kazuto
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 75(5), 613-618, 2013
- … This study was designed to determine the effect of a single intravenous (IV) dose of tramadol on the minimum alveolar concentration (MAC) of sevoflurane in dogs. … There was no significant difference in heart rate, mean arterial blood pressure and SpO2 between the control and tramadol treatment. …
- NAID 130003362099
- Alveolar/Arterial Gradient and Arterial/Alveolar Oxygen Ratio Synonym/acronym: Alveolar-arterial difference, A/a gradient, a/A ratio. Common use To assist in assessing oxygen delivery and diagnosing causes of hypoxemia such as ...
- al·ve·o·lar-·ar·te·ri·al ox·y·gen dif·fer·ence the difference or gradient between the partial pressure of oxygen in the alveolar spaces and the arterial blood: P (A-a) 0 2. Normally in young adults this value is less than 20 mm Hg. See also: alveolar gas equation
- alveolar arterial difference, AaD
- alveoli、alveolus、pulmonary alveoli、pulmonary alveolus、tooth socket