- characterized by or caused by allergy; "an allergic reaction"
- having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor); "allergic children"; "hypersensitive to pollen" (同)hypersensitive, hypersensitized, hypersensitised, sensitized, sensitised, supersensitive, supersensitized, supersensitised
- of or relating to fungi (同)fungous
- アレルギー性の;(…に)アレルギーを起こす《+『to』+『名』》 / 《補語にのみ用いて》《話》(…に)神経過敏の,(…が)大きらいの《+『to』+『名』(do『ing)』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Schizophyllum commune-induced allergic fungal rhinosinusitis and sinobronchial mycosis.
- Tsukatani T1, Ogawa H2, Anzawa K3, Kobayashi E1, Hasegawa H1, Makimura K4, Yoshizaki T5, Ueda N6.
- Medical mycology case reports.Med Mycol Case Rep.2015 Feb 24;8:10-3. doi: 10.1016/j.mmcr.2015.02.004. eCollection 2015.
- We present 32- and 38-year-old males with Schizophyllum commune-induced allergic fungal rhinosinusitis (AFRS). S. commune-induced AFRS was diagnosed by clinical and radiographic findings, positive specific IgE antibodies against S. commune as measured by the ImmunoCAP system, and sequencing analysis
- PMID 25756007
- Molecular detection of Schizophyllum commune in a case of allergic fungal rhinosinusitis.
- Gupta P1, Verma N2, Singh AK3, Agarwal SP2.
- BMJ case reports.BMJ Case Rep.2015 May 24;2015. pii: bcr2015209955. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2015-209955.
- We present a rare case of Schizophyllum commune causing allergic fungal rhinosinusitis (AFRS) in a 56-year-old immunocompetent woman. In our case, diagnosis of AFRS was based on the history of illness, CT scan findings, culture and PCR. The PCR product was further analysed by sequencing to confirm S
- PMID 26009605
- Epidemiology of chronic fungal rhinosinusitis in rural India.
- Chakrabarti A1, Rudramurthy SM, Panda N, Das A, Singh A.
- Mycoses.Mycoses.2015 May;58(5):294-302. doi: 10.1111/myc.12314. Epub 2015 Mar 10.
- A descriptive epidemiological study of fungal rhinosinusitis (FRS) was conducted in rural north India in the form of house-to-house survey of villages of two districts each of Punjab and Haryana provinces using a clinical case definition of chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS). The suspected cases were inve
- PMID 25756934
- A Case of Optic Neuropathy of Allergic Fungal Rhinosinusitis with Main Lesions of the Onodi Cell and the Sphenoid Sinus
- Onodi cell，蝶形骨洞に主病変を有し，視力障害をきたしたアレルギー性真菌性鼻副鼻腔炎例
- Proallergic cytokines and group 2 innate lymphoid cells in allergic nasal diseases
- Allergic fungal rhinosinusitis (AFRS) is a distinct type of chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS), accounting for between 5 and 10 percent of all CRS cases. AFRS is believed to result from chronic, intense allergic inflammation directed against ...
- Over the past 2 decades, allergic fungal sinusitis (AFS) has become increasingly defined. Historically mistaken for a paranasal sinus tumor, allergic fungal sinusitis (AFS) now is believed to be an allergic reaction to ...
- allergic fungal rhinosinusitis