- Sedation for children 2 to 5 years of age undergoing auditory brainstem response and auditory steady state responses recordings.
- François M, Teissier N, Barthod G, Nasra Y.SourceENT Department, Robert Debré Hospital , Paris , France.
- International journal of audiology.Int J Audiol.2012 Apr;51(4):282-6. Epub 2011 Sep 22.
- Abstract Objective: To evaluate the feasibility, the duration and results of sedation by intrarectal pentobarbital and oral alimemazine for auditory brain stem responses (ABR) and auditory steady-state responses (ASSR) recordings in children aged 2 to 5 years. Design: Prospective study. Study samp
- PMID 21936745
- Determination of enantiomeric excess by chiral liquid chromatography without enantiomerically pure starting standards.
- Sánchez FG, Navas Díaz A, Sánchez Torreño E, Aguilar A, Medina Lama I, Algarra M.SourceDepartment of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, University of Malaga, 2071-Malaga, Spain. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biomedical chromatography : BMC.Biomed Chromatogr.2012 Feb 7. doi: 10.1002/bmc.2685. [Epub ahead of print]
- A facile approach for the enantiomeric excess determination of enantiomeric mixtures without the necessity of pure enantiomer standards is presented. Promethazine and trimeprazine commercial nonracemic mixtures were used as cases study to probe the validity of the method. Chromatographic resolutions
- PMID 22311573
- Inflammatory Action of 8-Methoxypsoralen-Spermine Photoproduct (8-MOP-Spm-P_<GFC>) and Effects of Various Drugs on Rat Paw Edema Induced by 8-MOP-Spm-P_<GFC>
- SHIGEHARA Noriko,MIYATAKA Hideki,KAKEGAWA Hisao,NISHIKI Mayumi,MATSUMOTO Hitoshi,ISOBE Akihiko,SATOH Toshio
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 22(11), 1202-1206, 1999-11-15
- … As a results, edema formation was inhibited by drugs with an anti-histaminic action, such as alimemazine, dl-chlorpheniramine, promethazine, ketotifen and azelastine, and with anti-serotonin action such as cyproheptadine. …
- NAID 110003639575
- Antimuscarinic Effects of Antihistamines: Quantitative Evaluation by Receptor-Binding Assay
- KUBO Nobuo,SHIRAKAWA Osamu,KUNO Takayoshi,TANAKA Chikako
- The Japanese Journal of Pharmacology 43(3), 277-282, 1987
- … On the other hand, some H<SUB>1</SUB>-receptor antagonists (mequitazine, cyproheptazine, clemastine, diphenylpyraline, promethazine, homochlorcyclizine and alimemazine) had high affinity for the muscarinic receptors (K<SUB>1</SUB>=5.0-38 nM). …
- NAID 130000833420
- Alimemazine is derived from a group of medicines called phenothiazines, and is a type of medicine called a sedating antihistamine. It works by preventing the actions of histamine. ... How does it work? Alimemazine is derived from a ...
- Alimemazine is used to relieve lumpy and itchy allergic skin reactions. It is also used before surgical procedures to help keep young children calm. Alimemazine,... ... Before taking alimemazine Some medicines are not suitable for ...