- aerial hypha、aerial hyphae、aerial mycelium
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》空気の,大気の / 航空の / 空中に生長する / (空気のように)希薄な,軽やかな / アンテナ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Streptomyces alkalithermotolerans sp. nov., a novel alkaliphilic and thermotolerant actinomycete isolated from a soda lake.
- Sultanpuram VR1, Mothe T, Mohammed F.
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek.Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek.2015 Feb;107(2):337-44. doi: 10.1007/s10482-014-0332-z. Epub 2014 Nov 13.
- An alkaliphilic actinomycete, strain AC3(T), was isolated from Lonar soda lake, in India. Based on 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis it was identified that the strain belongs to the class Actinobacteria and was most closely related to Streptomyces sodiiphilus JCM 13581(T) (96.4 % sequence similarity)
- PMID 25391353
- Effect of Tricyclazole on morphology, virulence and enzymatic alterations in pathogenic fungi Bipolaris sorokiniana for management of spot blotch disease in barley.
- Kumar M1, Chand R, Dubey RS, Shah K.
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology.World J Microbiol Biotechnol.2015 Jan;31(1):23-35. doi: 10.1007/s11274-014-1756-3. Epub 2014 Oct 22.
- Bipolaris sorokiniana synthesizes the 1,8-dihydroxynaphthalene (DHN) melanin via pentaketide pathway and promotes the development of aerial mycelia and conidia. A melanin biosynthesis inhibitor Tricyclazole (TCZ), brought changes when applied at 5-100 μg ml(-1) concentration in the colony morphol
- PMID 25335466
- Effects of the deletion and overexpression of Fusarium graminearum gene FgHal2 on host response to mycovirus Fusarium graminearum virus 1.
- Yu J1, Lee KM, Son M, Kim KH.
- Molecular plant pathology.Mol Plant Pathol.2014 Nov 28. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12221. [Epub ahead of print]
- The mycovirus Fusarium graminearum virus 1 (FgV1) is associated with reduced virulence (hypovirulence) of Fusarium graminearum. Transcriptomic and proteomic expression profiling have shown that many F. graminearum genes are differentially expressed as a consequence of FgV1 infection. Several of thes
- PMID 25431083
- 微生物の分化制御物質の化学 (シンポジウム 微生物の機能を環境にやさしい作物生産に活かす)
- Production improvement of antifungal, antitrypanosomal nucleoside sinefungin by rpoB mutation and optimization of resting cell system of Streptomyces incarnatus NRRL8089(MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Fukuda Koji,Tamura Takashi,Ito Hideyuki [他],Yamamoto Sayaka,Ochi Kozo,Inagaki Kenji
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 109(5), 459-465, 2010-05
- … The growth and melanin production were obviously accelerated in the rifampicin-resistant high-producer mutant, while the morphological differentiation such as aerial mycelia and spiked-spore formation was retained. …
- NAID 110007618921
- Conditional Effect of the Deletion of eshA on Streptomycin Production in Streptomyces griseus IFO13350
- Tezuka Takeaki,Ohnishi Yasuo,Horinouchi Sueharu
- 日本放線菌学会誌 24(2), 45-50, 2010
- … IFO13189 was reported to be conditionally deficient in streptomycin production and aerial mycelium formation. … deletion mutant grew and formed aerial mycelia and spores following the same time course as the wild-type strain on various media. …
- NAID 130004487580
- Aerial mycelium The portion of mycelium that grows upward or outward from the surface of the substrate, and from which propagative spores develop in or on characteristic structures that are distinctive for various generic groups. " ...
- Thirty different antibiotics with various structures and modes of action were tested for effects on the formation of aerial mycelia in Streptomyces scabies, S. acidiscabies, and S. alboniger. Many antibiotics inhibiting protein synthesis ...
- aerial hypha、aerial mycelia、aerial mycelium
- aerial hypha、aerial hyphae、aerial mycelia
- hypha, hyphae, hyphal, mycelial, mycelium