- the vegetative part of a fungus consisting of a mass of branching threadlike hyphae
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Improved endoglucanase production and mycelial biomass of some ericoid fungi.
- Adeoyo OR1, Pletschke BI1, Dames JF2.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2017 Dec;7(1):15. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0312-y. Epub 2017 Jan 3.
- Fungal species associated with ericaceous plant roots produce a number of enzymes and other bio-active metabolites in order to enhance survival of their host plants in natural environments. This study focussed on endoglucanase production from root associated ericoid mycorrhizal and dark septate endo
- PMID 28050856
- Hanseniaspora uvarum prolongs shelf life of strawberry via volatile production.
- Qin X1, Xiao H2, Cheng X3, Zhou H4, Si L5.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2017 May;63:205-212. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2016.11.005. Epub 2016 Nov 9.
- Gray mold caused by Botrytis cinerea led to severe postharvest losses for strawberry industry. In recent years, some studies have shown that postharvest diseases of strawberry can be controlled by using bacterial, fungal and yeast strains. The yeast strain Hanseniaspora uvarum was shown as an effect
- PMID 28040170
- Mechanisms of antifungal and anti-aflatoxigenic properties of essential oil derived from turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) on Aspergillus flavus.
- Hu Y1, Zhang J2, Kong W3, Zhao G4, Yang M5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 1;220:1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.179. Epub 2016 Sep 29.
- The antifungal activity and potential mechanisms in vitro as well as anti-aflatoxigenic efficiency in vivo of natural essential oil (EO) derived from turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) against Aspergillus flavus was intensively investigated. Based on the previous chemical characterization of turmeric EO by
- PMID 27855875
- Analysis of indole compounds from the fruiting bodies and the culture mycelia of Sarcodon imbricatus
- Sulkowska-Ziaja Katarzyna,Muszynska Bozena,Ekiert Halina
- Mycoscience : official journal of the Mycological Society of Japan 55(3), 164-167, 2014-05
- NAID 40020034995
- Comparatve Study of Mycelial Growth and Carpophore Yield of Agrocybe aegrerita (Brig.) Sing. on Selected Agricultural and Textile Industry Wastes as a Cultivation Substrate
- Jasińska Seung–Yeol,Siwulski Marek,Majtkowski Włodzimierz,Rogalski Jerzy,Ohga Shoji
- Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 59(1), 5-11, 2014-02-29
- … The mycelial growth was the best on straw of Miscanthus gigantheus, Miscanthus sinensis and Miscanthus sacchariflorus. …
- NAID 120005397817
- Rapid enzyme production and mycelial growth in solid-state fermentation using the non-airflow box
- Ito Kazunari,Gomi Katsuya,Kariyama Masahiro [他]
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 116(5), 585-590, 2013-11
- NAID 40019890882
- Define mycelial. mycelial synonyms, mycelial pronunciation, mycelial translation, English dictionary definition of mycelial. n. pl. my·ce·li·a 1. The vegetative part of a fungus, consisting of a mass of branching, threadlike hyphae. 2 ...
- (mī-sē'lē-əm) Plural mycelia The mass of fine branching tubes (known as hyphae) that forms the main growing structure of a fungus. Visible structures like mushrooms are reproductive structures produced by the mycelium.
- hypha, hyphae, hyphal, mycelial, mycelium