- Satoyoshi's disease
- an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
- caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology; "diseased tonsils"; "a morbid growth"; "pathologic tissue"; "pathological bodily processes" (同)morbid, pathologic, pathological
- (体の)『病気』,疾患 / (精神・道徳などの)病気,病弊
- 女性の話術芸人 =diseur
- 病気にかかった / 病的な,不健全な(morbid)
- Satoyoshi's syndrome related muscle spasms: functional study.
- Pardal-Fernández JM, Solera-Santos J, Iniesta-López I, Rodríguez-Vázquez M.SourceClinical Neurophysiologist, School of Medicine, UCLM, Unit of clinical electromyography, Department of Neurophysiology, University General Hospital, c/Hermanos Falco s/n, 02006 Albacete, Spain. email@example.com
- Revue neurologique.Rev Neurol (Paris).2012 Mar;168(3):291-5. Epub 2011 Nov 17.
- Satoyoshi syndrome is a rare disease presumed to be immunologically mediated, characterized by muscle spasms, alopecia and diarrhea. We describe the case of a female in whom the muscle spasms were the predominant feature and we analyze the changes in cortical and in spinal excitability under the pai
- PMID 22100320
- Mukhopadhyay D, Ghosh A, Mukhopadhyay M.SourceInstitute of Child Health, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Indian pediatrics.Indian Pediatr.2011 Sep;48(9):729-31.
- Satoyoshi syndrome is a rare autoimmune disease characterized by alopecia, painful muscle spasms, diarrhea and secondary skeletal changes. We report a 11 year old girl presenting with the typical features of alopecia totalis, severe muscle spasm and skeletal deformities.
- PMID 21992906
- Isaacs syndrome, Stiff person syndrome と里吉病 : 病態と治療
- Satoyoshi syndrome, also known as Komura-Guerri syndrome, is a rare progressive disorder of presumed autoimmune etiology, characterized by painful muscle spasms, alopecia, diarrhea, endocrinopathy with amenorrhoea and secondary ...
- Satoyoshi syndrome is a rare condition characterized by progressive, painful, intermittent muscle spasms, diarrhea or unusual malabsorption, amenorrhea, alopecia universalis, short stature, and skeletal abnormalities. Progressive painful ...
- progressive muscle spasm disease, syndrome of progressive muscle spasm, alopecia and diarrhea
- 里吉病 Satoyoshi disease Satoyoshi's disease
- Satoyoshi disease
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.
- ail、ailment、disease entity、disorder、ill、illness、malady、sick、sickness
- disease ≠ illness ≠ disorder