陽性尤度比, positive likelihood ratio
- the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)l
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comprehensive insights into microcystin-LR effects on hepatic lipid metabolism using cross-omics technologies.
- Zhang Z1, Zhang XX2, Wu B3, Yin J3, Yu Y4, Yang L5.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2016 Sep 5;315:126-34. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.05.011. Epub 2016 May 6.
- Microcystin-LR (MC-LR) can induce hepatic tissue damages and molecular toxicities, but its effects on lipid metabolism remain unknown. This study investigated the effects of MC-LR exposure on mice lipid metabolism and uncovered the underlying mechanism through metabonomic, transcriptomic and metagen
- PMID 27208774
- Behavioral effects and CRF expression in brain structures of high- and low-anxiety rats after chronic restraint stress.
- Wisłowska-Stanek A1, Lehner M2, Skórzewska A2, Krząścik P3, Płaźnik A4.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2016 Sep 1;310:26-35. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2016.05.001. Epub 2016 May 3.
- The aim of our study was to investigate the influence of chronic restraint stress (5 weeks, 3h/day) on behavior and central corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) expression in rats selected for high (HR) and low anxiety (LR). The conditioned freezing response was used as a discriminating variable. Mo
- PMID 27150225
- Microcystin-LR induces dysfunction of insulin secretion in rat insulinoma (INS-1) cells: Implications for diabetes mellitus.
- Zhao Y1, Shi K2, Su X2, Xie L3, Yan Y4.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2016 Aug 15;314:11-21. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.04.019. Epub 2016 Apr 13.
- Microcystins (MCs) are the most frequent cyanobacterial toxins observed in freshwater systems. Accumulating evidence suggests that MCs pose a serious threat to public health. However, the contributions of the exposure of MCs to the occurrence of human diseases remain largely unknown. This study prov
- PMID 27107231
- 配電用変電所用新ディジタル形LR制御ユニットの開発 (保護リレーシステム研究会・電力系統の保護・監視制御・計測解析技術)
- Assessment of interfractional prostate motion in patients immobilized in the prone position using a thermoplastic shell.
- Ikeda Itaru,Mizowaki Takashi,Sawada Yohei,Nakata Manabu,Norihisa Yoshiki,Ogura Masakazu,Hiraoka Masahiro
- Journal of radiation research 55(1), 168-174, 2014-01-01
- … The average displacement and standard deviation (SD) in each of the left-right (LR), anterior-posterior (AP), and superior-inferior (SI) directions were calculated for each patient. … The average prostate displacements ± SD relative to bony structures were 2.8 ± 3.3, -2.0 ± 2.0 and 0.2 ± 0.4 mm, in the SI, AP and LR directions, respectively. … The required PTV margins were 9.7, 6.1 and 1.4 mm in the SI, AP and LR directions, respectively. …
- NAID 120005373208
- FENa1%は感度96％、特異度95％、LR+19、LR-0.04 。 更に、FENa＜1％とFEUN55%を組み合わせると、 循環血液量減少に対する感度・特異度ともに100％と示唆されていると！！！ FEUN＜35％は腎前性腎不全に対して感度 90 うー ...
- Acronym Definition LR+ Positive Likelihood Ratio ... Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.