出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/11/15 21:03:03」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 高IgM症候群 hyperimmunoglobulin m syndromes
- 2. Primary humoral immunodeficiencies: An overview
- 3. BおよびTリンパ球の正常な発生 normal b and t lymphocyte development
- 4. 化学療法剤の腸管毒性 enterotoxicity of chemotherapeutic agents
- 5. 薬物誘発性ループス drug induced lupus
- Conformations of 2-thiouracil in the aqueous solution and its adsorption behavior on the gold substrates explored by DFT calculations and experimental methods.
- Yang W1, Hu Y2.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Jan 5;134:399-405. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.06.119. Epub 2014 Jun 30.
- 2-Thiouracil, a thio-derivative of uracil, may appear in various tautomeric forms due to the different positions of protons. In this paper, the adsorption behavior and conformations of 2-thiouracil on the gold substrates are inspected by means of surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) and density
- PMID 25025312
- FT-IR and FT-Raman spectra of 5-fluoroorotic acid with solid state simulation by DFT methods.
- Cuellar A1, Alcolea Palafox M2, Rastogi VK3, Kiefer W4, Schlücker S5, Rathor SK6.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Nov 11;132:430-45. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.04.107. Epub 2014 Apr 30.
- FT-Raman and FT-IR studies of the biomolecule 5-fluoroorotic acid in the solid state were carried out. The unit cell found in the crystal was simulated as a tetramer form by density functional calculations. They were performed to clarify wavenumber assignments of the experimental observed bands in t
- PMID 24887505
- Kinetics and mechanisms of cylindrospermopsin destruction by sulfate radical-based advanced oxidation processes.
- He X1, de la Cruz AA2, O'Shea KE3, Dionysiou DD4.
- Water research.Water Res.2014 Oct 15;63:168-78. doi: 10.1016/j.watres.2014.06.004. Epub 2014 Jun 11.
- Cylindrospermopsin (CYN) is a potent cyanobacterial toxin frequently found in water bodies worldwide raising concerns over the safety of drinking and recreational waters. A number of technologies have been investigated to remove and/or degrade cyanotoxins with advanced oxidation processes (AOPs) bei
- PMID 25000199
- Patients' perceptions of topical treatments of actinic keratosis.
- Esmann S1, Jemec GB.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Oct;25(5):375-9. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.757285. Epub 2013 Feb 24.
- OBJECTIVES: In recent years, a number of topical treatments suitable for field-directed therapy of actinic keratosis (AK) have been developed. Non-surgical treatment of AK however requires strict adherence by patients. Patients' views on the different possible topical treatments are therefore releva
- PMID 23215635
- 臨床神経学 advpub(0), 2016
- NAID 130005161335
- 日本透析医学会雑誌 49(6), 431-437, 2016
- NAID 130005160854
- The effect of 5-substitution of uracil base in DNA photo-cross-linking using 3-cyanovinylcarbazole
- Chemistry Letters advpub(0), 2016
- NAID 130005153288
- Shifting the Linear Range in Electrospray Ionization by In-Source Collision-Induced Dissociation
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 64(4), 356-359, 2016
- NAID 130005141021
- VioQuest's oncology portfolio includes: Xyfid[TM] (1% uracil topical), for the treatment and prevention of Hand-Foot Syndrome, a common side effect associated with certain chemotherapy treatments, and to treat dry skin conditions ...
- Uracil is one of the five main nucleobases found in the nucleic acids DNA and RNA. The others are adenine, cytosine, guanine, and thymine. However, while the other four are found in DNA, Uracil is usually only found in RNA. Uracil ...
- Uracil, a colourless, crystalline organic compound of the pyrimidine family that occurs as a component of ribonucleic acid (RNA), a molecule involved in the transmission of hereditary characteristics. The RNA molecule consists of a ...