- PAC1 receptor、PACAP type I receptor、type I pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide receptor
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 新生児高血糖 neonatal hyperglycemia
- 2. 気道の神経制御 neuronal control of the airways
- 3. 胃酸分泌の生理学 physiology of gastric acid secretion
- 4. 血管作動性腸管ポリペプチド vasoactive intestinal polypeptide
- 5. セクレチン secretin
- Prolonged stimulation with thyrotropin-releasing hormone and pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide desensitize their receptor functions in prolactin-producing GH3 cells.
- Mijiddorj T, Kanasaki H, Unurjargal S, Oride A, Purwana I, Miyazaki K.SourceDepartment of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shimane University, School of Medicine, Izumo 693-8501, Japan.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2013 Jan 30;365(2):139-45. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2012.10.006. Epub 2012 Oct 26.
- We used somatolactotroph GH3 cells to examine changes in response to stimulation with thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) and pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP) after sustained treatment with these peptides. TRH and PACAP increased prolactin promoter activity in mock- and PAC
- PMID 23103668
- Possible Role of PACAP and its PAC1 Receptor in the Differential Regulation of Pituitary LHbeta- and FSHbeta-Subunit Gene Expression by Pulsatile GnRH Stimulation.
- Kanasaki H, Purwana IN, Miyazaki K.AbstractThe pituitary gonadotropins, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), are mainly under the control of hypothalamic gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), which regulates male and female gonadal function. GnRH is released in a pulsatile manner from the hypothalamus, and the frequency of GnRH pulses determines the dominance of output of LH and FSH from pituitary gonadotrophs. That is, more rapid pulses of GnRH preferentially increase synthesis and secretion of LH; whereas FSH is preferentially stimulated by slower GnRH pulses. The detailed mechanisms underlying this phenomenon remain unknown. Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP) was originally identified as a hypothalamic activator of cAMP production in pituitary cells. PACAP is produced within the pituitary gonadotroph as well as in the central nervous system. PACAP stimulates gonadotropin alpha-, LHbeta and FSHbeta subunits as well as receptors for GnRH in the pituitary gonadotropin secreting cells. In addition, its own receptor, PACAP type I receptor (PAC1R) is also regulated by PACAP in gonadotrophs. GnRH stimulates expression of PACAP as well as PAC1R, and lower frequencies of GnRH pulses preferentially increase PACAP and PAC1R expression in gonadotrophs. It is evident that increasing concentrations of PACAP further increase the levels of gonadotropin subunit, and increasing amounts of PAC1R in gonadotrophs potentiates the effects of PACAP or GnRH on gonadotropin subunit expression. In addition, we have observed that GnRH-increased FSHbeta subunit expression was prevented in the presence of PACR antagonist. These observations suggest the involvement of locally produced PACAP and its PAC1R in the differential regulation of specific gonadotropin subunit expression by pulsatile GnRH stimulation. In this paper, we reviewed the possible involvement of PACAP and its PAC1R in gonadotropin control on the basis of our observations with gonadotroph cell lines.
- Biology of reproduction.Biol Reprod.2012 Nov 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- The pituitary gonadotropins, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), are mainly under the control of hypothalamic gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), which regulates male and female gonadal function. GnRH is released in a pulsatile manner from the hypothalamus, and the fr
- PMID 23197164
- A new recombinant pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide-derived peptide efficiently promotes glucose uptake and glucose-dependent insulin secretion.
- Ma Y, Luo T, Xu W, Ye Z, Hong A.SourceDepartment of Cell Biology, Institute of Biological Medicine, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China.
- Acta biochimica et biophysica Sinica.Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai).2012 Nov;44(11):948-56. doi: 10.1093/abbs/gms078. Epub 2012 Oct 9.
- The recombinant peptide, DBAYL, a promising therapeutic peptide for type 2 diabetes, is a new, potent, and highly selective agonist for VPAC2 generated through site-directed mutagenesis based on sequence alignments of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide (PACAP), vasoactive intestinal pept
- PMID 23052710
- Diazepam Enhances Production of Diazepam-Binding Inhibitor (DBI), a Negative Saliva Secretion Regulator, Localized in Rat Salivary Gland
- Tsukagoshi Eri,Kawaguchi Mitsuru,Shinomiya Takashi [他],YOSHIKAWA Masanobu,KAWANO Toshihiko,OKUBO Migiwa,SAWAKI Kohei
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 115(2), 221-229, 2011-02-20
- … Peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor (PBR) and central-type benzodiazepine receptor (CBR) in salivary gland play a role in the inhibitory regulation of salivary secretion in rodents. … Moreover, mRNA expression of PBR and pituitary adenylate cyclase–activating polypeptide (PACAP), a transcriptional regulator for DBI promoter, was evaluated after repetitive administration of DZP. …
- NAID 10029892190
- IS-81 Stimulatory Effect of Pituitary Adenylate-Cyclase Activating Polypeptide (PACAP) and its PACAP Type I Receptor (PAC1R) on Prolactin Synthesis in Rat Pituitary Somatolactotrophs(Group10 Reproduction4,International Session)
- Tselmeg Mijiddorj,Kanasaki Haruhiko,Indri Purwana,Oride Aki,Ishikawa Masako,Imamura Kayo,Katagiri Atsuko,Yamagami Ikuko,Nakayama Kentaro,Aoki Showa,Miyazaki Kohji
- 日本産科婦人科學會雜誌 63(2), 940, 2011-02-01
- NAID 110008510234
- Luteinizing Hormone-stimulated Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase-activating Polypeptide System and its Role in Progesterone Production in Human Luteinized Granulosa Cells
- PARK Hyun-Jeong,CHOI Bum-Chae,Song Sang-Jin,LEE Dong-Sik,ROH Jaesook,CHUN Sang-Young
- Endocrine Journal 57(2), 127-134, 2010
- … The present study examined the gonadotropin regulation of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP) and PACAP type I receptor (PAC<SUB>1</SUB>-R) expression, and its role in progesterone production in the human luteinized granulosa cells. …
- NAID 130004443610
- Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP) and PACAP-receptor type 1 expression in rat and human placenta. Scaldaferri ML, Modesti A, Palumbo C, Ulisse S, Fabbri A, Piccione E, Frajese G, Moretti C. Department of Internal ...
- Three full-length cDNAs encoding functional splice variants of the pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP) type 1 receptor (PAC1) were isolated from Y-79 retinoblastoma cells and human cerebellum. Although the third ...
|リンク元||「PACAP受容体I型」「PAC1 receptor」「type I pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide receptor」「PACAP type I receptor」「I型PACAP受容体」|
- PACAP type I receptor、type I PACAP receptor
- PACAP type I receptor、type I PACAP receptor、type I pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide receptor
- PAC1 receptor、type I PACAP receptor、type I pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide receptor
- (windows)ファイル内容表示(linux -> cat])
- ex. type report_20111118.jp.htm | php a.php > report_20111118.jp.jp.jp.html
- 脳下垂体アデニル酸シクラーゼ活性化ペプチド pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide
- 脳下垂体アデニル酸シクラーゼ活性化ポリペプチド pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide