出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/01 02:40:36」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における原発性硬化性胆管炎：臨床症状および診断 primary sclerosing cholangitis in adults clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 2. 原発性中枢神経系リンパ腫の臨床症状、病理学的特徴、および診断 clinical presentation pathologic features and diagnosis of primary central nervous system lymphoma
- 3. 原発性線毛機能不全（線毛不動症候群） primary ciliary dyskinesia immotile cilia syndrome
- 4. 原発性皮膚辺縁帯リンパ腫 primary cutaneous marginal zone lymphoma
- 5. 正常ヒトヘモグロビンの構造および機能 structure and function of normal human hemoglobins
- Towards an improved prediction of the free radical scavenging potency of flavonoids: The significance of double PCET mechanisms.
- Amić A1, Marković Z2, Dimitrić Marković JM3, Stepanić V4, Lučić B5, Amić D6.Author information 1Department of Biology, The Josip Juraj Strossmayer University, Cara Hadrijana 8a, HR-31000 Osijek, Croatia.2Department of Chemical-Technological Sciences, State University of Novi Pazar, Vuka Karadžića bb, 36300 Novi Pazar, Serbia.3Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade, Studentski trg 12-16, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia.4Division of Molecular Medicine, Rudjer Bošković Institute, P.O. Box 180, HR-10002 Zagreb, Croatia.5NMR Center, Rudjer Bošković Institute, P.O. Box 180, HR-10002 Zagreb, Croatia.6Faculty of Agriculture, The Josip Juraj Strossmayer University, Kralja Petra Svačića 1d, HR-31000 Osijek, Croatia. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe 1H(+)/1e(-) and 2H(+)/2e(-) proton-coupled electron transfer (PCET) processes of free radical scavenging by flavonoids were theoretically studied for aqueous and lipid environments using the PM6 and PM7 methods. The results reported here indicate that the significant contribution of the second PCET mechanism, resulting in the formation of a quinone/quinone methide, effectively discriminates the active from inactive flavonoids. The predictive potency of descriptors related to the energetics of second PCET mechanisms (the second O-H bond dissociation enthalpy (BDE2) related to hydrogen atom transfer (HAT) mechanism, and the second electron transfer enthalpy (ETE2) related to sequential proton loss electron transfer (SPLET) mechanism) are superior to the currently used indices, which are related to the first 1H(+)/1e(-) processes, and could serve as primary descriptors in development of the QSAR (quantitative structure-activity relationships) of flavonoids.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Jun 1;152:578-85. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.12.025. Epub 2013 Dec 12.
- The 1H(+)/1e(-) and 2H(+)/2e(-) proton-coupled electron transfer (PCET) processes of free radical scavenging by flavonoids were theoretically studied for aqueous and lipid environments using the PM6 and PM7 methods. The results reported here indicate that the significant contribution of the second P
- PMID 24444978
- Simultaneous electrochemical detection of cervical cancer markers using reduced graphene oxide-tetraethylene pentamine as electrode materials and distinguishable redox probes as labels.
- Wu D1, Guo A1, Guo Z1, Xie L1, Wei Q2, Du B1.Author information 1Key Laboratory of Chemical Sensing & Analysis in Universities of Shandong, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, University of Jinan, Jinan 250022, China.2Key Laboratory of Chemical Sensing & Analysis in Universities of Shandong, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, University of Jinan, Jinan 250022, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractA novel, highly sensitive electrochemical immunoassay was proposed for the simultaneous determination of carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) and squamous cell carcinoma antigen (SCCA) for the diagnosis of cervical cancer. Using an electrochemical analysis technique, two well-separated peaks were generated by neutral red and thionine, making the simultaneous detection of the two analytes on the electrode possible. Reduced graphene oxide-tetraethylene pentamine (rGO-TEPA), containing more amino groups, was of benefit to immobilize the primary antibody (Ab1) through an amidation reaction. Au@mesoporous carbon CMK-3 was synthesized and incubated with two secondary antibodies (Ab2) and different redox probes (neutral red and thionine) to fabricate the electrochemical immunosensor label intending to improve the analytical performance of the immunosensor. The immunosensor was prepared with a sandwich structure based on the peak current change of neutral red and thionine before and after the antigen-antibody reaction. The results showed that the immunosensor had a wide linear range, low detection limit, good reproducibility and stability. The method has been applied to the analysis of serum samples with satisfactory results.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Apr 15;54:634-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.11.042. Epub 2013 Nov 23.
- A novel, highly sensitive electrochemical immunoassay was proposed for the simultaneous determination of carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) and squamous cell carcinoma antigen (SCCA) for the diagnosis of cervical cancer. Using an electrochemical analysis technique, two well-separated peaks were generate
- PMID 24333936
- mulPBA: an efficient multiple protein structure alignment method based on a structural alphabet.
- Léonard S, Joseph AP, Srinivasan N, Gelly JC, de Brevern AG.Author information a INSERM UMR-S 665, DSIMB , 6, rue Alexandre Cabanel, F-75739 , Paris , France .AbstractThe increasing number of available protein structures requires efficient tools for multiple structure comparison. Indeed, multiple structural alignments are essential for the analysis of function, evolution and architecture of protein structures. For this purpose, we proposed a new web server called multiple Protein Block Alignment (mulPBA). This server implements a method based on a structural alphabet to describe the backbone conformation of a protein chain in terms of dihedral angles. This 'sequence-like' representation enables the use of powerful sequence alignment methods for primary structure comparison, followed by an iterative refinement of the structural superposition. This approach yields alignments superior to most of the rigid-body alignment methods and highly comparable with the flexible structure comparison approaches. We implement this method in a web server designed to do multiple structure superimpositions from a set of structures given by the user. Outputs are given as both sequence alignment and superposed 3D structures visualized directly by static images generated by PyMol or through a Jmol applet allowing dynamic interaction. Multiple global quality measures are given. Relatedness between structures is indicated by a distance dendogram. Superimposed structures in PDB format can be also downloaded, and the results are quickly obtained. mulPBA server can be accessed at www.dsimb.inserm.fr/dsimb_tools/mulpba/ .
- Journal of biomolecular structure & dynamics.J Biomol Struct Dyn.2014 Apr;32(4):661-8. doi: 10.1080/07391102.2013.787026. Epub 2013 May 10.
- The increasing number of available protein structures requires efficient tools for multiple structure comparison. Indeed, multiple structural alignments are essential for the analysis of function, evolution and architecture of protein structures. For this purpose, we proposed a new web server called
- PMID 23659291
- Germ cells are not the primary factor for sexual fate determination in goldfish
- Goto Rie,Saito Taiju,Takeda Takahiro,Fujimoto Takafumi,Takagi Misae,Arai Katsutoshi,Yamaha Etsuto
- Developmental Biology 370(1), 98-109, 2012-10-01
- … Female germline chimeras possessed a normal ovary and a germ-cell free ovary-like structure on the contralateral side; … this structure was similar to those seen in female morphants. …
- NAID 120004883857
- cDNA cloning and bacterial expression of a PL-14 alginate lyase from a herbivorous marine snail Littorina brevicula
- Rahman Mohammad Matiur,Wang Ling,Inoue Akira,Ojima Takao
- Carbohydrate Research 360, 69-77, 2012-10-01
- … however, it is still unclear which polysaccharide-lyase family (PL) the Littorina enzymes belong to, since no complete primary structure of Littorina enzymes has been determined. … Thus, in the present study, we analyzed the primary structure of LbAly28, a 28 kDa alginate lyase isozyme of Littorina brevicula, by the cDNA method. …
- NAID 120004857012
- Sphingomyelinase C from Streptomyces sp. A9107 : Unusual primary structure for bacterial sphingomyelinase C
- Sogabe Takayuki,Ota Hiroko,Iwasaki Miyuki [他]
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 114(4), 398401, 2012-10
- NAID 40019464239
- Primary Structures: Younger American and British Sculptors was a minimalist art exhibit shown from April 27 - June 12, 1966 at the Jewish Museum in New York. It was organized by the museum's Curator of Painting and Sculpture, Kynaston ...
- primary structure
- anatomical structure, complex body part, bodily structure, body structure
- primary feather, primary quill