出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/17 08:38:58」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 思春期における多嚢胞性卵巣症候群の診断的評価 diagnostic evaluation of polycystic ovary syndrome in adolescents
- 2. 女性骨盤の外科解剖学 surgical female pelvic anatomy
- 3. 正常月経周期の生理学 physiology of the normal menstrual cycle
- 4. 付属器腫瘤の鑑別診断 differential diagnosis of the adnexal mass
- 5. 健常女性における卵巣の発達および機能不全（閉経） ovarian development and failure menopause in normal women
- Dissociation of ERK signalling inhibition from the anti-amyloidogenic action of synthetic ceramide analogues.
- Li H, Evin G, Hill AF, Hung YH, Bush AI, Garner B.Source§Mental Health Research Institute, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2012 May 1;122(9):409-19.
- Inhibition of GSL (glycosphingolipid) synthesis reduces Aβ (amyloid β-peptide) production in vitro. Previous studies indicate that GCS (glucosylceramide synthase) inhibitors modulate phosphorylation of ERK1/2 (extracellular-signal-regulated kinase 1/2) and that the ERK pathway may regulate some as
- PMID 22103431
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of metformin: an overview.
- Viollet B, Guigas B, Sanz Garcia N, Leclerc J, Foretz M, Andreelli F.SourceINSERM, U1016, Institut Cochin, Paris, France. email@example.com
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2012 Mar;122(6):253-70.
- Considerable efforts have been made since the 1950s to better understand the cellular and molecular mechanisms of action of metformin, a potent antihyperglycaemic agent now recommended as the first-line oral therapy for T2D (Type 2 diabetes). The main effect of this drug from the biguanide family is
- PMID 22117616
- Expression of zona pellucida B proteins in juvenile rare minnow (Gobiocypris rarus) exposed to 17α-ethinylestradiol, 4-nonylphenol and bisphenol A.
- Wu T, Wang H, Qin F, Liu S, Li M, Xu P, Wang Z.AbstractZona pellucida (ZP) containing proteins are glycoproteins in teleost chorion and are encoded by several gene subfamilies, mainly including ZPA, ZPB, ZPC and ZPX genes. In teleost species, ZP genes are expressed either in liver under regulation of estrogen or in ovary. In the present study, five ZP gene isoforms were isolated and characterized in Gobiocypris rarus. The putative amino acid sequences of these ZP gene isoforms contain the typical trefoil motif and a ZP domain. These five G. rarus ZP gene isoforms were named as grZPB.1, grZPB.2, grZPB.3, grZPB.4 and grZPB.5. Real-time quantitative reverse transcription PCR (RT-qPCR) analysis indicated that all these ZP mRNA isoforms were exclusively expressed in ovary. G. rarus juveniles at the age of 21days postfertilization were exposed to 17α-ethinylestradiol (EE2; 0.01, 0.1 and 1nM), 4-nonylphenol (4-NP; 10, 100 and 1000 nM) or bisphenol A (BPA; 0.1, 1 and 10nM) for 3days. mRNA expressions of ZPB isoforms following the exposure to xenoestrogen were detected by RT-qPCR. Data were analyzed by the 2(-△△Cq) method. The results indicate that induction by 0.1-1nM EE2 on mRNA expression of the grZPB isoforms is weaker than for vitellogenin. 4-NP exposures at three concentrations had differential effects on the grZPBs. BPA at three concentrations weakly induced mRNA expression of the grZPB isoforms.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Toxicology & pharmacology : CBP.Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol.2012 Mar;155(2):259-68. Epub 2011 Sep 17.
- Zona pellucida (ZP) containing proteins are glycoproteins in teleost chorion and are encoded by several gene subfamilies, mainly including ZPA, ZPB, ZPC and ZPX genes. In teleost species, ZP genes are expressed either in liver under regulation of estrogen or in ovary. In the present study, five ZP g
- PMID 21946248
- New evidence for the involvement of prostaglandin receptor EP4b in ovulation of the medaka, Oryzias latipes.
- Fujimori Chika,Ogiwara Katsueki,Hagiwara Akane,Takahashi Takayuki
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology 362(1-2), 76-84, 2012-10-15
- … A cDNA for a prostaglandin E(2) (PGE(2)) receptor subtype 4, EP4b (Ptger4b), was cloned from the medaka ovary. … These results further substantiate that PGE(2)/Ptger4b signaling is involved in follicle rupture during ovulation in the medaka ovary. …
- NAID 120004650807
- 多嚢胞性卵巣症候群における電気鍼治療 : 強力なプラセボ? 将来有効な新しい治療法? (FACT誌収載「鍼灸関係論文」(138))
- 戸田 一雄 [訳],荒木 里美 [訳]
- 医道の日本 71(8), 66-69, 2012-08
- NAID 40019400354
- トマトの奇形果に関する研究(2-2)In vitro子房培養を用いたオーキシン単為結果による空洞果発生とその制御(その2)
- 細木 高志
- 農業および園芸 87(8), 849-857, 2012-08
- NAID 40019395658
- The ovary is an ovum-producing reproductive organ, often found in pairs as part of the vertebrate female reproductive system. Ovaries in female individuals are analogous to testes in male individuals, in that they are both gonads and ...
- In the flowering plants, an ovary is a part of the female reproductive organ of the flower or gynoecium. Specifically, it is the part of the pistil which holds the ovule(s ) and is located above or below or at the point of connection with the base of the ...
|拡張検索||「chinese hamster ovary cell」「covary」「gonadotropin resistant ovary syndrome」「polycystic ovary syndrome」|